PDA

View Full Version : Election 2008 Hot Issue

mkemse
08-06-2008, 07:09 PM
After Both Conventions are over, and the campaigning realy gets going (as if it hasn't already) what do you think will be the 1 ISSUE for the Genenral Election in November, that will determine who Wins it?

denuseri
08-06-2008, 08:47 PM
The economy will be number one, then security etc war in iraq and afganistan, imigration is on a down turn as enforcement was stepped up, word obviously got around and the people here ilegally started jumping ship to avoid prison (which happened apparently before the economic downturn started.

Stealth694
08-17-2008, 08:06 AM
The Economy will be No.1, but housing will be a close second.
The Middle East and Energy will be tied for third.
Immigration will have to be dealt with but its going to be more a state deal I believe.
AZ started a new illegal immigration law in January and I will want to see what the 1yr anniversary has done.

Anyway you look at it, ( to quote Betty Davis) Hang on its going to be a Bumpy Ride

Tiler
08-27-2008, 02:08 PM
if any of u people wanna get out come to england, but its always raining and the tv is shite but the pub life is absolutely great bring plenty of cash though lagers nearly $5 a pint. see u soon

denuseri
08-27-2008, 03:08 PM
http://www.peteyandpetunia.com/VoteHere/VoteHere.htm

Got this funny little diddy in some email check it out it sums up usa politics rather well

Captain
08-27-2008, 07:01 PM
The number 1 issue should be National Security. Without that, the other issues don't really matter.

mkemse
08-27-2008, 07:06 PM
I agree but I think what will become the Number 1 issue during the campaigns will be the Economy