PDA

View Full Version : Stores in Cleveland OH???

Kelli
06-03-2004, 01:11 PM
I was wondering if anyone knew of any sex/bondage stores in Cleveland OH or somewhere around here? Columbus, Toledo are close as well. I know of one gentleman's club downtown, but we are looking for more fun stores, with toys, clothes, fliers and such. If anyone has any ideas, or even where I could seach that would be great.

Barton
06-03-2004, 04:00 PM
You can find many things on ebay.
Barton

Kelli
06-03-2004, 05:15 PM
Yes I know, but I wasn't just interested in the toys, I was hoping they would also have fliers and such about sexual events happening around town.

fetish101
06-03-2004, 09:03 PM
most clubs and such have websites that shouldn't be too hard to find if you do a reasonable effort on google...

Kelli
06-04-2004, 03:21 AM
most clubs and such have websites that shouldn't be too hard to find if you do a reasonable effort on google...

The club that I know of only has the bare bones on the website. Their location, phone #, and hours of operation. It's not like I haven't looked, there are just none that I can find. I drove past a lingerie store yesterday, and looked it up online, and couldn't find anything about it, so I think these stores are newer and are not showing up in search engines, which is why I am asking if anyone else has seen them around town, by stumbling upon them like I have.

As for your use of "reasonable effort," please do not assume I posted w/o trying anything myself. If I posted it's because I could not find anything and my resources were drying up. I'd like you show some courtesy and if you have some "helpful" information, posting such, rather than I need to try harder.