PDA

View Full Version : My Stories

Brenda
11-19-2002, 07:58 PM
You gave a bullshit reason why I was not allowed to say my piece about a very offensive review of one of my stories. OK, have it your way - delete the very OFFENSIVE review of my story by one of your members - else remove ALL of my stories from your web site.

Tiger
11-19-2002, 08:16 PM
I don't think it's necessary to get angry. I checked your stories on your profile page:
http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/author.php?authorid=300

It looks that most of the reviews to your stories are very positive. The only one contains negative point is by BDSM_Tourguide. And he made it very clear that it's just his personal preference.

So you post a story on the internet and expect everyone loving you? To be honest, that's impossible. I can give you a lot examples. Go to check the reviews for various stores, products etc, none (let me say it again, NONE) of them got 100% positive feedback. You have to be strong and you have to learn how to take the negative opinions. Everybody loves praises, but only the ones know how to listen to the negative opinions are the wise ones. Here is just my suggestion. Wether accept it or not is up to you. To apply my own theory to myself: I can fully understand it if you think what I said are just bullshit :p

Artemis
11-19-2002, 09:47 PM
I agree with Jinn. Brenda...as a writer you should expect both positive and negative criticizism of your writings. You can't expect to please everyone with your stories and no one would expect you to. As to the demand for the offensive review to be deleted...why can't you just ignore it if you don't like it? Seems that would be the mature thing to do but perhaps you don't think so...and please keep in mind that everyone is entitled to their opinion...if you don't like something someone said then move on and ignore it. You don't need to deprive readers of the chance to view your stories b/c you don't like one person's opinion of them. :)

Brenda
11-19-2002, 09:55 PM
I WILL NOT relent. This place is a total male-dominated FARCE!!! The deletion of my comments proves it. I will NOT suffer abuse from the ARROGANT PIG who reviewed my story.

Venus
11-19-2002, 10:00 PM
Brenda,
If you are looking for attention that is not the way to go and if your words reflect your feelings then you should realy change your attitude. Your anger is going to destroy you.

Artemis
11-19-2002, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by Venus
Brenda,
If you are looking for attention that is not the way to go and if your words reflect your feelings then you should realy change your attitude. Your anger is going to destroy you.

My thoughts exactly Venus :)

Brenda
11-19-2002, 10:05 PM
You silly FUCKING CUNT!!! You may take total crap like that arrogant pig dished out. I DO NOT!!! If I had my way ALL males would be castrated!!!!

Venus
11-19-2002, 10:11 PM
Brenda,
What is that you are trying to achieve? You are angry about a negative review and had something to say about it well that's fine, but now by all this name calling you make yourself and your creations look very bad. You were concerned what people will think when they see the negative review, well aren't you concerned what people will think after seeing what you write here. I'm sure many people liked your work, and by acting the way you do, you will lose them. Have some dignity and class.

Artemis
11-19-2002, 10:16 PM
The sun does not rise and set at your whim Brenda.

Well said Venus. :)

Venus
11-19-2002, 10:17 PM
Thanks Artemis

Brenda
11-19-2002, 10:20 PM
You two obviously DO take crap. MOST PEOPLE TAKE TOO MUCH TOTAL BULLSHIT. That is why the world is on the brink of destruction - because of the wars casued by childish males. I DO NOT!!!

Venus
11-19-2002, 10:22 PM
Brenda,
I'm trying to understand something here so please explain something to me. And try without swearing. Why do you dislike men so much? And if you give a reason then support it with a reasonable argument.

Brenda
11-19-2002, 10:29 PM
I need to explain NOTHING to nobody - COW!!!

Retract that review else remove all of my stories. The whole tone of the review was totally offensive. I will not suffer that INSULT!!!

Venus
11-19-2002, 10:31 PM
You know that when you don't swear you actualy make much more sense.

Venus
11-19-2002, 10:40 PM
Brenda,
I looked at all the riviews you got and I don't find anything offensive there, why do you find it so offensive?

Venus
11-19-2002, 10:57 PM
I will be going now so just want to say something to you Brenda. Your stories are good, and you should be confident in your work, but also to treat reviews as helpful tips. If you don’t agree with the review then dismiss it from your head, but maybe you will find something useful in them for your writing. You call people names and think that it proves your point, but it doesn’t, it makes you look very defensive and lowers your self-esteem in the eyes of others. So do yourself a favor don’t take it so personally. I’m sure there are many topics that you do not like also, however you are entitled to your opinion. If you are planning to grow as a writer then you need to know what people think and how individual they are. How will you be able to become an even better writer if you will accept only your own ideas? And by the way, it can get very lonely living only with your ideas and not hearing what anybody else has to say. So I hope that this conflict you will resolve in the best way possible.

Tiger
11-19-2002, 11:23 PM
I didn't realize this thread getting so long. I don't have anything to say now. I guess Venus did a very good job explaining the situation. I would like to see how others think about this.

Moggy
11-20-2002, 03:19 AM
Writers have had MUCH worse things said about them on this site, and often with far less justification.

Abuse and insults towards other forum posters is wrong in any circumstance. I would like to see Brenda's offensive posts deleted.

Brenda has twice asked for her stories to be removed, why not grant her wish?

Finding_Fantasy
11-24-2002, 09:37 PM
I know that I am new to this site, but I have heard quite a bit about what has been happening regarding the "reviews" made to a certain story. This is something I am interested in and not because I am attached to the "offending party" but because I, too, am a writer.

One thing I have learned, though, is that criticism should be taken in stride. I have received a few very negative comments regarding my writing, some even going as far as saying I should never write another word. However, if I had taken that advice, I would have given up on my life's ambition. So, I simply took the "advice" in stride, took what useful information I could from it, and filed the rest under "G"

You need to take what was said in stride, but I also wonder what your reaction would have been had it been from a woman and not a "pig" as you so eloquently put it. I also don't think that you would hesitate giving a poor review on some one else's work, given your abusive tone and demeanor.

Well, anyway, enough said. I have said my opinion. And as the imfamous Dennis Miller says "But that's just my opinion. I could be wrong."....but it is still my opinion.

Brenda
11-24-2002, 09:58 PM
As for the other matter, what pig? Pigs are not creatures who linger in my mind. Finding_Fantasy, does your costume come with a pitchfork? Me could use one of those sometimes, to complement my claws.

drayman
11-25-2002, 10:23 AM
Brenda

I have NOT read any of your stories because the content is not something that I think that I would enjoy. However, I see no reason why my preferences should prevent others enjoying.

I am amazed at the invectives used by you in your responses. One learns through other's comments and views, but if you are so close minded as to feel that you are above reasonable comment, then you are the sad, misguided pathetic fool you have demonstrated.

If all men had been castrated, then you would not be alive today.

Brenda
11-25-2002, 01:03 PM
It is fine for some pompous arrogant pig to make unwarranted comments but not good when a pissed off Primeval Female Animal states the truth in rebutting them. This is an open forum - is it not? you are arrogant pig three who has had the nerve to crawl out of your sewer and mumble through a mouthful of dog shit. Why is it that pigs always talk the same pig squeal? It is in your natures - to reply to My Own query. It is pig squeal that has gotten our country in the mess it is in today. Nobody knows how to state the truth bluntly any more.

Any more arrogant pigs have any comments to make to My Person? I DARE YOU!!! This is a direct challenge. If you are wise you will remain lurking in the sewers where you belong.

As for jinn you are one of the most odious pigs I have run across. you used a most definite female name in an attempt to still My protests. To think I agreed to try to temper My words as a special favor to your person!!! Someone told Me today what you are. Now your shitty site is stuck with a very defiant Bitch, One who is not going away. She is having too much fun now, making the pigs squeal. Take My comments off your site and you loose face, don't you? I am going to become your worse nightmare if the pigs keep crawling out of the sewers. And I WILL gear My remarks to encourage such. your site and 'open forum' is total bullshit, just like our country has become a total con and pure bullshit. Go sit in the corner and behave, swallow all of the total garbage you spout and we will leave you alone - that is your philosophy. Too bad, too sad, odious pig. My claws are fully extended.

By the way dryman (very dry of cum me bets - slow dribble problems when you cum?) have you never heard of sperm banks? We Primeval Female Animals would milk suitable males before castration. I will make sure that most male members of this site do NOT have such an honor. Honor is a trait most of you do NOT possess. Most of you still miss the point of My original objection. It is a valid objection, regardless of the bullshit excuses you made to save face for a fellow pig. That is how pigs operate - they have no honor, integrity, decency, and are always COWARDS. And most people are mostly wrong, wrong, wrong and accept shit, garbage, more shit and even more garbage from arrogant pigs to the point where truth is totally lost. This site and forum is totally pathetic and deserves a raid Bitch like My Person to stir up the deep shit this site is filled with.

Let Me state something very clear - I do not care if My fantasies are EVER read. And I do not care if they áre all rated zero. It is completely immaterial to My Person. your opinion means absolutely nothing - My opinions are the only ones which matter. Read above my feelings about most people being wrong, wrong, wrong. you waste your time commenting to this Bitch. I will continue to respond to any who is brave enough to rattle My cage - especially arrogant pigs. But I become bored quickly, and this trivia and whining and dribble I keep getting is becoming tedious.

NEXT PIG, please... (don't spoil my fun before I tire of it... here piggy, piggy, piggy)

Finding_Fantasy
11-25-2002, 05:55 PM
Wow! That was completely (searching for right words) UNawe inspiring.

Brenda
11-25-2002, 06:04 PM
But... Finding_Fantasy... you DO show one bit of good taste. Me really DOES likes ur diveless costume... and me guesses where ur pitchfork went, too... up the butt of the PIG you live with... I mean... it (the pig) is sooooo slimy and obnoxious and is very obvious it still hurts its butt by the obnoxious remarks it makes. Have a happy Halloweenie next year my dear.

Artemis
11-25-2002, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by Brenda
It is fine for some pompous arrogant pig to make unwarranted comments but not good when a pissed off Primeval Female Animal states the truth in rebutting them. This is an open forum - is it not? you are arrogant pig three who has had the nerve to crawl out of your sewer and mumble through a mouthful of dog shit. Why is it that pigs always talk the same pig squeal? It is in your natures - to reply to My Own query. It is pig squeal that has gotten our country in the mess it is in today. Nobody knows how to state the truth bluntly any more.

Any more arrogant pigs have any comments to make to My Person? I DARE YOU!!! This is a direct challenge. If you are wise you will remain lurking in the sewers where you belong.

As for jinn you are one of the most odious pigs I have run across. you used a most definite female name in an attempt to still My protests. To think I agreed to try to temper My words as a special favor to your person!!! Someone told Me today what you are. Now your shitty site is stuck with a very defiant Bitch, One who is not going away. She is having too much fun now, making the pigs squeal. Take My comments off your site and you loose face, don't you? I am going to become your worse nightmare if the pigs keep crawling out of the sewers. And I WILL gear My remarks to encourage such. your site and 'open forum' is total bullshit, just like our country has become a total con and pure bullshit. Go sit in the corner and behave, swallow all of the total garbage you spout and we will leave you alone - that is your philosophy. Too bad, too sad, odious pig. My claws are fully extended.

By the way dryman (very dry of cum me bets - slow dribble problems when you cum?) have you never heard of sperm banks? We Primeval Female Animals would milk suitable males before castration. I will make sure that most male members of this site do NOT have such an honor. Honor is a trait most of you do NOT possess. Most of you still miss the point of My original objection. It is a valid objection, regardless of the bullshit excuses you made to save face for a fellow pig. That is how pigs operate - they have no honor, integrity, decency, and are always COWARDS. And most people are mostly wrong, wrong, wrong and accept shit, garbage, more shit and even more garbage from arrogant pigs to the point where truth is totally lost. This site and forum is totally pathetic and deserves a raid Bitch like My Person to stir up the deep shit this site is filled with.

Let Me state something very clear - I do not care if My fantasies are EVER read. And I do not care if they are all rated zero. It is completely immaterial to My Person. your opinion means absolutely nothing - My opinions are the only ones which matter. Read above my feelings about most people being wrong, wrong, wrong. you waste your time commenting to this Bitch. I will continue to respond to any who is brave enough to rattle My cage - especially arrogant pigs. But I become bored quickly, and this trivia and whining and dribble I keep getting is becoming tedious.

NEXT PIG, please... (don't spoil my fun before I tire of it... here piggy, piggy, piggy)

My, my...so many things to say and yet it's really not worth my time responding to someone who has nothing better to do than to come to this forum and stir things up for the people who like this place. I'd say that Brenda should take a long look in the mirror if she wishes to see a pig but since I'll just see a paragraph of explicitives in reply I'll just post something she should think about instead.

"Self arrogance breeds ignorance." Try to think logically and find some dignity before you post again Brenda.

Brenda
11-25-2002, 10:10 PM
Artemis you are talking with a mouth full of dog shit just like the pigs. You should know better. Shame on you naughty girl! Parrot!

Artemis
11-25-2002, 10:32 PM
I'm wondering what you're trying to prove Brenda. Your insults fail to do anything to me except cause an eyebrow to raise a fraction of an inch. Since you value no one's opinion but your own whatever I nor anyone else says won't matter in your mind. All you see is your own limited view of the world and I think that's very sad. I am done posting anything in regards to what you say for I've no desire to talk to a wall.

Btw...I'm not the one hurling the same overused insults at everyone in sight...Parrot

Finding_Fantasy
11-25-2002, 11:39 PM
I must say, Artemis, that that was well said. :)

Artemis
11-25-2002, 11:48 PM
Thank you very much Fantasy. :)

drayman
11-26-2002, 01:04 AM
There is saying where I live, "If it looks like a sad pathetic individual and it sounds like a sad pathetic individual, then it is a sad pathetic inidvidual"

Brenda certainly matches this description!!!!

Or to use her OWN standard of vocabulary, "If it looks like shit, and it smells like shit then it is shit."

veru_skjava
11-26-2002, 01:20 AM
The amount of work Jinn puts into this site, for our enjoyment should be appreciated...

How frightening to think anyone, male OR female can have such little regard and appreciation.

*shakes head*

I think what you have here Jinn is wonderful, and wish to publically say so!!!

To my fellow forum members, if we could agree to discontinue to give any recognition to the one proclaiming the intent to disrupt our community, we may regain the previously enjoyed ADULT community we had.

I for one pity anyone needing such gross amounts of attention.

:( veru skjava

Brenda
11-26-2002, 01:56 AM
because his pee pee wont cum no more... poor pig - NOT!!!

Artemis
11-26-2002, 06:05 AM
Originally posted by veru_skjava
The amount of work Jinn puts into this site, for our enjoyment should be appreciated...

How frightening to think anyone, male OR female can have such little regard and appreciation.

*shakes head*

I think what you have here Jinn is wonderful, and wish to publically say so!!!

To my fellow forum members, if we could agree to discontinue to give any recognition to the one proclaiming the intent to disrupt our community, we may regain the previously enjoyed ADULT community we had.

I for one pity anyone needing such gross amounts of attention.

:( veru skjava

I agree veru skjava...and Jinn I enjoy your site very much and appreciate all the work that gets put into it to make so nice. :)

Finding_Fantasy
11-26-2002, 05:07 PM
I think that I can go along with that paln, veru. Probably the best way to go.

Brenda
11-26-2002, 06:21 PM
Poor jinn - NOT!!!

Kostly
07-16-2003, 08:19 AM
Please dont feed into her anger, flame and bate... and I agree, remove her stories and ban her from the site...

sorry if you cant hear a critisim... I dont know why your response was deleted, but I have a feeling that it is because it was FLAME!

Good BYE
Kostly

blackshadowmast
07-20-2003, 05:08 AM
Originally posted by Brenda
Poor jinn - NOT!!!

This is more then just about a review and about men. I am a Man, one who will take you on not only on here but I have sent you a message dare to take it. I don't post on here much because I don't find much on here that interests me. But when I find someone who is as angry as you are and one who thinks they know about the world and why it's so shitty and yet have you been to the areas you refer to?

Calling males as pigs is just as bad if not worse then us males calling women as dirty cunts. I have lived and worked in 3 war zones all during and after those respective wars. I have seen what it does to both men and women alike; they all involved both men and women in them. And no I wasn't a soldier. One so called pig that was trying to do good for other human beings. So if you want to talk about the real world come and talk to someone who really knows.

And stop contributing to the problem and become part of the solution, if you know what I mean?

I dare you.

veru_skjava
07-20-2003, 06:43 AM
Not sure why this long dead thread was resurrected.....

Lets just hope Brenda doesn't return... it was pleasant not having to listen to that crap!

veru

BruceBoxer
07-20-2003, 06:56 AM
Now veru...it appears that a formerly meek true slave has quite strong opinions when it comes to ole Brenda--atta girl!

Originally posted by veru_skjava
Not sure why this long dead thread was resurrected.....

Lets just hope Brenda doesn't return... it was pleasant not having to listen to that crap!

veru

veru_skjava
07-20-2003, 06:59 AM
True Bruce Sir,

She drove me NUTS!!!

giggles nervously ummm ermmmm maybe that would have been one of those times to practice my moms teachings, if you can't say something nice.....

:o