PDA

View Full Version : An Unwelcomed Visitor

noboundary
08-10-2008, 08:38 PM
I pulled up into the driveway and can't wait to hit the bed. After a long day at work I really work for some rest.

I get out of my car and let my hair loose as I head towards the door. I let my short brown wavy hair fall down to my shoulders and smiled. I walked up to the door but I noticed that it wasn't locked. "I must have forgotten to lock it since I rushed out today" I say to myself.

My clothes were a perfect example of how fast I got dressed. I just threw a pair of jeans and blouse over. I didn't bother to put on make-up but either way I didn't need because of my perfect complexion.

I walked into my house and noticed that everything is dark. I threw my jacket and purse onto the couch and walked into the kitchen to get myself a drink.

SirTimothyk
08-11-2008, 05:16 AM
I was looking around in her bedroom for her valuables....I found a little money and jewelry, but not much.....I was frustrated...

Then I heard a sound downstairs....she has come home!!

I run into the closet and hide....

noboundary
08-11-2008, 04:06 PM
I heard some footsteps upstairs but I just thought it was my imagination. I headed upstairs and looked around as I walked into my closet. I quickly jump on my bed face down and closed my eyes.

"My comfy bed" I say to myself. I kick off my shoes and just let them land wherever.

SirTimothyk
08-11-2008, 08:39 PM
i look at the girl through the crack of the door...pretty....she is taking off her shoes...mmmmm...my shaft begins to swell....

noboundary
08-11-2008, 08:45 PM
I sat up on my bed and then I walked towards my drawer to take out my night dress. I quickly slid off my clothes and threw them towards the closet. I slide in my dress and quickly unhook my bra and put it on my nightstand. I yawned as I stretched out my arms and walked towards the closet.

"I need to get my robe out" I say as I open it.

november
08-11-2008, 08:48 PM
I rolled over on my back. I had such a hard day my boss yelled at me again for being late. Mmm. But the construction worker made it all better. I got hot just thinking about him. I slowly moved my hand up to my breasts and started to massage them.

SirTimothyk
08-11-2008, 08:56 PM
i look at her and can't wait........but i must....i see her take off her bra......her breasts exposed....

noboundary
08-11-2008, 09:01 PM
I walked towards my closet and picked up my clothes along the way. I opened the closet door and see someone standing there. I think maybe its just my coat jacket but then I realized it was a person. I quickly threw my clothes at them to distract them so I can run away.

SirTimothyk
08-12-2008, 05:16 AM
I reach out and grab her from behind....covering her mouth...my other hand holds her tight, and grips her right breast.....I give it a squeeze and sigh.....such a soft body.....it now belongs to me....

his_pet {MM}
08-12-2008, 11:06 AM
I bite down on his hand and kick him in the shin trying to get him to let go. Stomping on his foot he releases his hold and I run for the door.

SirTimothyk
08-12-2008, 11:08 AM
this is closed to noboundary....

noboundary
08-12-2008, 01:28 PM
Sorry you guys but you have to go

I try to struggle to break free from his hold and then I feel him feeling me up. My legs start to go weak just by his simple hold on my breast and then I looked around to see if I can hit him with anything.

I tried to scream out for help but my noises were block by his hand over my mouth.

slaveangel{HM}
08-12-2008, 01:33 PM
You aren't allowed to have closed or private roleplays. Anyone can join in at anytime.

angel xx

noboundary
08-12-2008, 01:35 PM
oh ok
thank you

sull62
08-12-2008, 01:39 PM
His strength super seeded my own in a rage of anger and fear. He through me to the bed, with one hand pressed to my mouth

his_pet {MM}
08-13-2008, 09:39 PM
He held me down with one hand, locking my wrists above my head and forcing his knee between my legs holding me apart.