PDA

View Full Version : Just A Suggestion???

BorderCollie
08-11-2008, 12:53 AM
Hi Ya Gang,
Just a suggestion here, but...........On our sig's just under our avitars woud it be possible to have Male or Female in the box please???
Being realistic, with the nic BorderCollie at a glance people would know weather I have internal or external Plumbing......:idea:

fetishdj
08-11-2008, 01:15 AM
To be fair, I think the problem in your case (and in a few other males in this site) is that you have a female avatar and this tends to make people beleive that you are female. Even if they may not think that the photo is actually of you, there is still a tendancy to associate the gender of the person in the photo with the person writing the post.

A gender symbol may help to clear up confusions but I am not sure it will necessarily stop people making assumptions from 'first impressions which are usually based on the avatar.

Its a good idea, though, and I support it being added.

Torq
08-11-2008, 09:56 AM
Theres no "box" to check or to add in the area youu suggeet,,but all you have to do is in the "usercp" area under custom title add whatever "name" or descript you like. Example as you see BC yours is the 'default' registered user,,but fetish's has ben changed to claims to know,,,,,

Thanks

T

ps. Good Suggestion TY