PDA

View Full Version : Help with online punishment

LickmyBoot22
06-04-2004, 11:08 AM
I am new here and I am curious to see if anyone here has any good ideas. I have been involved in an online relationship for a couple months with a sub-male and we plan to meet next month but until then he is instructed each day to perform some sort of task for me. I enjoy denying his orgasms for several days each week. He does pretty good but he recently lost control and luckily he admitted it to me. I was at a loss of what type of punishment I should give him. I find it rather hard since we live so far apart.
Is there anyone here who might have a similiar situation and what do you do to punish? We are not into extreme pain or humiliation so somethings might not work for us.
Bren

Warrior
06-04-2004, 04:56 PM
Well, I am in a similar situation. Although in general, I prefer cyber to remote control. Also, I find that I can be quite spontaneous and rarely get stuck on what to do.

Here are some random ideas -

get him to kneel (at least long enough to make his knees sore) and lightly pinch himself all over.

Get him to bring himself colse to cumming, then have a cold shower, then go for a run, wait a bit, then repeat - this should tire him out.

No pillow or sleep on the floor for that night.

Dance and sing naked.

Get him to write lines (with pen and paper).
For example - "I will not have an orgasm without permission" X 50.

Get him to write a 500 word document.

Have him miss watching his favourite TV show/radio programme or some other habit he enjoys (no dessert?).

I don't know how useful any of the above ideas will be to you (considering I made most of them up on the spot) - but I hope they are of some help.

vinsint
06-25-2004, 05:27 PM
Make him cum 3-4 times in a very short time span, in an effort to make him very sore for a few days.

"Tuck it in" all day while at work, very uncomfortable.

Flog himself until his ass is red. If you have a cam, you can surely inspect it.

Have him fuck something he normally wouldn't in an effort to embaras him. I think I read somewhere a dom mad her sub try some vegaetables around the house, handfull of crushed ice, napkin holder...

shave all his hair and let the stubbies torment him for a few days.

* thinks *

Barton
06-26-2004, 07:24 PM
Wash with ice water.

Barton

Canopus
06-28-2004, 05:27 AM
One punishment teyha hates is to stand in a corner for a certain amount of time. With her hands behind her head. Nose touching the wall.

Sure, nothing dramtic, or intense, but she learns her lesson. It gives her time to think, to reflect on what put here there. Gives her a deep sense of humilation.

What you need to do is get inside your subs head a little more, find their fears, concerns. Perhaps more importantly what they like. That way you can design the punishment, rewards that suit you

Remember the first rule of D/s - There are no rules :)

Canopus

LickmyBoot22
07-02-2004, 07:04 AM
I want to thank everyone for their responses. There were some great ones... I personally loved the Wash with ice water and Make him cum 3-4 times in a very short time span. I also like the idea of doing something while he is at work. Tucking it in is good and I am trying to come up with something else to constantly remind him of me and his transgressions.
I know the more we get to know each other it will be easier to gauge what works best for him and for me. I love how every D/s relationship is so completely different and something I might have loved to do to one person just doesn't seem as fun with someone else. We are going to be meeting in just a couple weeks and then I can really get into his head.
Thanks for the suggestions and keep 'em coming.

James2024
07-05-2004, 01:09 AM
If your looking for a constant reminder string or rope as a cockring can work quite well. I know that fomr experiance

SoDom
07-05-2004, 04:22 AM
Sexual discipline, for Me, is the crux of the practice of this intimate art of Dominance and submission. I work in the opposite direction. My love generally is more likely directed to cum than not to. If she doesn't? Then I'd be likely to have her cum more and under more extenuating circumstances in a way of enhancing discipline in reminder of "why" I do what I do and say what I say.
We do a lot of anal-play. I'd suggest having him insert a butt-plug and then perhaps a cock-ring (dare I say gates of hell???) and then work him - with a heavy load of red applied to his ass! Work him out sexually, get him bothered and delay, delay and then - blow his mind out - then? Have him toy with that plug and as he does, have a nice, intimate talk with him as he tugs on his balls and stretches his bottom about the "how and why of the how and why". One thing which is delightful about cyber is? What we say is "it". The level of trust is so intimate, or can be. That is why I'd been more focused on the discipline, not the punishment. Learning to give you orgasmic control and You learning to wield it involve "discipline". You already have made great progress I'd say, because the MOST IMPORTANT THING IS - He was honest with you! So I'd say you have the control, honor his respect by working him through this in a way that he WANTS to be more disciplined because he knows there is tremendous joy in it for him in the end. Your pleasure at being served and given the timeless experience of having Control ought to give him deep satisfaction and I'd guess lead to some rather large "releases" in time, no? :eek:

SirW
07-05-2004, 05:47 AM
One thing which is delightful about cyber is....The level of trust is so intimate, or can be. That is why I'd been more focused on the discipline, not the punishment. Learning to give you orgasmic control and You learning to wield it involve "discipline". You already have made great progress I'd say, because the MOST IMPORTANT THING IS - He was honest with you! So I'd say you have the control, honor his respect by working him through this in a way that he WANTS to be more disciplined because he knows there is tremendous joy in it for him in the end. Your pleasure at being served and given the timeless experience of having Control ought to give him deep satisfaction and I'd guess lead to some rather large "releases" in time, no? :eek:

I couldn't agree with you more. In training a submissive on-line I concentrate on Discipline and keeping her focused. Then she can begin to "feel" the control over her that she wishes. You are also right in saying this then leads to "tremendous joy for him/her in the end.

A few Dom/mes that are currently involved in an on-line training of a submissive have been posting to a thread called “On-Line Training- Help a First Timer: (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?p=21505#post21505).
We had some interesting discussion on “Punishment” and our current discussion is on choosing a “training collar” for a submissive (one that can be worn even in vanilla situations).
Would love to invite all that have posted here to join us. :)
Please feel free to post your thoughts and views and opinions on on-line training.

SirW

danschmaltz
07-07-2004, 01:31 AM
For punishment a tool that my online Mistress has used on me is FondofWriting. This free software available at http://www.geocities.com/cedargmx/fow.htm allows her to set up tasks that keep me typing the same lines over and over, similar to writing lines. A report is generated and she can verify that the task has been done. Very effective!

Barton
07-08-2004, 08:33 PM
Now that's pretty handy. May have to try that over at ST.

danschmaltz
07-09-2004, 11:10 PM
ST? .