PDA

View Full Version : P is for Punishment..

.x.Cole.x.
08-11-2008, 09:43 PM
whats the worst you have ever recieved and or given?

leo9
08-11-2008, 11:52 PM
whats the worst you have ever recieved and or given?

Depends if you mean punishment as in penalty for disobedience, or pain for its own sweet sake. What people experience as punishment can be quite different from what they can take for their Owners' pleasure.

My ex-slave could take whips and canes till I had to stop for fear of doing her permanent damage, and still be up for more: but if I wanted to show her she had done wrong and Master was not pleased, I only had to put her over my knee and spank her. There was something about the childishness of it that made her cry and promise to do better.

I guess the worst thing I ever did to her was to put clamps on her nipples, strap her breasts down tight with tape and leave them for several hours (longer than I'd intended) while she went about her work. When I released them they were black and I was afraid that I'd have some very difficult explaining to do at the hospital; but they came back to normal colour with a lot of massage :) and the only lasting effect was that they were delightfully sensitive for a day or so.

_ID_
08-12-2008, 07:00 PM
Punishment in a scene as a scene, and not real punishment to correct behavior. Cane.

Punishment as a correction tool. The phrase "you disappoint me" is the worst I've done.

annie
08-13-2008, 05:17 AM
Punishment as a correction tool. The phrase "you disappoint me" is the worst I've done.

And I know more then one sub, me included, that those words hurt worse then any impact instrument or any other devised method of punishment could.

smari
08-13-2008, 11:43 AM
His indifference is the most hurting punishment...

denuseri
08-13-2008, 12:25 PM
yu said it annie

nothing brings me to tears faster than knowing i have somehow not been found pleasing by him, even a look or him shaking his head and leaving the room which is worse than if he actually siad it for me, if he is indefferent later its just hell

heck i am happy if he says fetch the quirt or something it means i am gonna get the chance to redeam myself somehow by accepting physical punishment, unless he says for me to get "the slut get right stick" then i know i am really in for it big time and beg profusely when allowed(its a flexible piece of pex pipe wrapped in leather and duct tape) and works like a cane but with omg way more sting more sting, and even though i would avoid the very intense physical pain it produces and beg, inside i am glad becuase it means he is forgiving me by allowing me to be punnished

Kuskovian
08-13-2008, 03:41 PM
Is "girl" making a silent plea for the quirt here I wonder? LOL.

denuseri
08-13-2008, 10:20 PM
(OMG i dont know weather to say no or yes)

girl of course only wishes to please her owner Master so she would have to say if Master wishes then yes, weg