PDA

View Full Version : Urethral Sounds???

zasvig
08-13-2008, 03:24 PM
I am thanking about gitting into Urethral Sounds and want to get some feed back first. I was hopping if there are people out there that have used them could tell me how to use them. Is it better to do it yourself or to have it done by a top. Do you put it in erect or flaccid. And how do you know when to stop. Are there good and bad ones.

Bears2009
01-31-2009, 08:28 PM
I have a set they are different sizes and shapes . some of them have stopping points

shyslut
02-01-2009, 08:06 AM
I started playing with urethral sounding. Definitely something I had to try and get used to at first. But every time I do it it gets MORE pleasurable.

There are many types of sounds. Helgar which are almost straight, van burrens that are similar to pratt. Baker/rose bud and the sims which are flexible. Maybe even some more Im not familier with.

Basically the straight ones helgar, bakers/rosebud can be inserted while hard but cant go in very deep. They stop once your urethra curves or you feel pain or large pressure. This is beginner technique.

The flexible sims sound can be inserted hard or flaccid as deep as is comfortable. This is beginner as well.

The really curved J curved ones van burren/pratt are to be inserted while flaccid and you use the curve to go into your body and around the prostate gland. This supposedly feels 20 times better than just using a straight for a guy. This is advanced technique. It takes a bit to get the hang of the curve. These can technically be inserted all the way into your bladder. You stop if you feel pain or pressure in your bladder. Course it cant be pulled out unless your flaccid either.

It is better to insert these yourself till you know your own curves and are familiar with the sensations and how your comfortable proceeding. After that you can turn it over to a top long as you communicate well what they need to know.

Some safety tips are to use lots of fresh lube, clean hands and very clean sounds. Empty bladder before you play but drink lots so you can pee soon after your done playing. Never force or push sounds usually you only have to let gravity gradually suck it in. Dont use pen inserts, glass thermometers, sharp knitting needles or wax sticks. I started with paint brushes but then got my own full set. Trust me this is worth doing. Such a pleasure to play with a real nice set meant for the purpose and that I know I can get clean and that is perfectly smooth!!! Some sound sets sell for up to 150$ but I find ebay really reasonable though hard to search through. Anyways I got a full helgar set for only 19.50 instead of 85$. Sometimes you can find singles to buy as well. Only a few bucks. One of the best household items Ive seen is the plastic glow necklace tubes. So flexible and soft. Very comfy for inserting in anyway. Fun to do in the dark and watch it dissappear into you!