PDA

View Full Version : drifting...

.x.Cole.x.
08-15-2008, 07:05 AM
has anyone felt like they were drifting away from their Dom?

is so then what did you do to try and change that.?

denuseri
08-15-2008, 08:53 AM
Thats a tough question boo

relationship issues are pretty much the same with our way of life as they are with other people, my own track record before i met my husband was pretty bad, i drifted away from several people before finding the "One", and quiet frankly he is like super glue, i dont know if i could drift even if i tried on purpose, of course that possesive streak in him is one of the many reasons i love him so much

have you tried talking to him and explaining your feelings in detail?, or mabey writting them down, (sometimes thats easier) and presenting them to him, perhaps a dailey journal would work, i know many others here use that method, my own owner has me give him an oral report frequently (every day at least once) in an interrogational kinky kinda way

yourlilslave86
08-15-2008, 10:29 AM
Cole..

Yes I have drifted away from a Dom. We were trying to force a relationship that had taken several blows and him and I didn't want the same things anymore. The best thing for us was to go our separate ways. Although it hurt it was the best thing for both of us. Communication is key in any relationship but definetely in a D/s or a M/s relationship. Trust and honesty is also key.

My advice..talk to him.

Amanda

sisterhoney61 {RW}
08-15-2008, 01:41 PM
Communication is the key here. I can have a lot of difficulty talking face to face with people. I can usually write out what I want to say better than I can actually say it. So if you feel that you can't talk to him, then write down eveything that you are feeling, everything that you want him to know. Either read it out loud to him or have him read it. But let him know now before problems get worse and you feel like you're too paralyzed to say anything to him. Communication is the key to any relationship, whether it is kinky or vanilla.

And yes, to answer your question, I have drifted away from a Dom before. Just because you are collared to someone it doesn't mean that you were meant to be together forever. Some relationships are to be there for only a short time. We don't know it at the time we are in it, but sometimes people drift apart and move on and go their separate ways.