PDA

View Full Version : New Life!

Katmandu
06-06-2004, 02:09 PM
:) :rolleyes: :cool: :p ;) :D WhooHooooo! Congratulate me all!! I asked My Dom last night if he would accept me 24/7, and He agreed!!!!! This is it folks! The big plunge!! He is completely in control of everything I think, or do, or say. WOW! I've earned a REAL collar now!!

(Disclaimer: He is really sweet and generous, so even though I acknowledge that I am completely His, He still values my values enough to allow me major freedoms, so long as they don't clash with His.....so for now, this isn't a completely different way than what we had already established.)

Jones, Nikka
06-06-2004, 02:54 PM
:) :rolleyes: :cool: :p ;) :D WhooHooooo! Congratulate me all!! I asked My Dom last night if he would accept me 24/7, and He agreed!!!!! This is it folks! The big plunge!! He is completely in control of everything I think, or do, or say. WOW! I've earned a REAL collar now!!
Congratulations, Kats! May you enjoy and cherish every moment of your new life! :)

Pickety Witch
06-06-2004, 09:25 PM
Congrats....may you both enjoy your new life together.

tehya
06-06-2004, 10:15 PM
Kat,

My Master and I send you the most heart felt congratulations! We understand the joys of such a union, and hope your new life will dawn days, months and years of happiness and excitement, forever more.

Cherish, treasure and hold dear what you have found together!

Master's tehya

GaryWilcox
06-07-2004, 02:20 AM
Best Wishes, Katmandu. Here's to your new life and the challenges ahead, and having someone you belong to, and someone to take ownership of you.

Here's to love-- may it have a place in all things.

Sincerely,

slavelucy
06-07-2004, 03:12 AM
Awww, that's great kats, many many congrats to both you and Barton. :)

sl