PDA

View Full Version : Cane Bruising

jessatron
08-18-2008, 08:50 PM
Question about healing time for deep-tissue cane bruising best and worst case scenerio.

I'm really fair and bruise easily.

Any thoughts?

Euryleia
08-18-2008, 09:41 PM
For all the discoloration to go, it can take up to seven days. You can speed up the healing with things like arnica gel/oil massaged in the damaged area each day.

denuseri
08-18-2008, 09:46 PM
it all depends on the two different individuals involved, the harder the blows the more likely they are to bruise or worse in the hands of one that is too brutal or unskilled, i have had some bruises that didnt heal for weeks especially if the skin was broken (obviously this is worst case and not my idea of fun), best case you have no real bruises at all and or its better/ all healed in a couple days, of course individual healing times may vary and a number of treatments may help reduce the time required for some, cold water imersions, ice packs, nicey gell, alho vera, etc

Flaming_Redhead
08-19-2008, 06:36 PM
Typically a week should do it. However, after a particularly vicious flogging session, I took over 2 weeks to heal...so....yeah.

crazy_grrluk
08-19-2008, 11:55 PM
As seri said... it all depends on the individual person/s

I personally dont like the cane due to some bad experiances with it and I still ahve the scars to remind me what happened

AdrianaAurora
08-20-2008, 01:46 AM
I am very fair and very sensitive, so I bruise easily. It depends on a session, but for this purpose lets say a really intense one, it can take from 4-5 days for it to stop being painful/sore.

For all traces to vanish, like it never happened, it takes around three+ weeks, (but that is just me, I bruise if someone grabs my hand just a tad hard, lol).

Arria
08-24-2008, 05:07 AM
While traces of whips and the like take usually less than a week with me (on the rare occasion that I receive any traces, as my Dom is so proud of leaving no traces *sighs*), I got a rather intense caning last year in September. While the original dark bruises healed rather fast, dark shadows of them remained for close to 4 months.
I never experiences traces like this before (and no, the skin was not ruptured or broken!).

I guess I will keep my mouth shut instead of begging for bruises for the next, lenghty period of time. *winces at the memory*