PDA

View Full Version : For those who want more Femdom stories...

Tiger
04-07-2002, 02:02 AM
Currently, I get more and more requests for femdom stories. And obviously, not many of the recently submitted stories has F/m or F/f contents.

I do have some femdom stories I collected awhile ago. But here comes problem. Because I am not very into these male sub stories, I don't really have the motivation to read them and get the abstract and story codes from them. You may have noticed that all the stories posted on this site has a short synopsis and several story codes come along with each and every of them. Although it's a lot of work to read all these stories and check what's in them, I don't want to remove them because I found this is one feature that makes this site different from some of the others.

So if someone can help me to review these stories, I can post them online in a very short time. If you think you have the time to do me this favor, please email me (webmaster@bdsmlibrary.com) and I will send you a couple stories. All I need is the synopsis and story codes for the story. Please get yourself familiar with the story codes here (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/code_explain.php).

Thank you for your attention.

Jinn

abitbent
10-18-2002, 10:10 AM
Hiya Jinn...

I'd love to see some more F/m stories... you can certainly send me a few and I'll do up a brief synopsis and rate them according to the codes.

My email addy is abitbent(at)rogers(dot)com

write4jetc
01-03-2003, 10:03 AM
I know the original post is quite old, but I'd be happy - to put it mildly - to read the F/f stories for you.
Maybe I should start posting some of my stories ... I'll go figure out the code system while I'm thinking.

Tiger
01-03-2003, 03:07 PM
I would prefer your own story. Now I will always add the stories submitted by authors first. Also, most of the authors of old stories are not reachable now. So that I don't add very old stories simply because the authors can't appreciate the readership of this site. But if any author wants to send your old stories, I have no problem to add them to this site.

Mobius
01-29-2003, 06:52 PM
Post them all love it love it.

Pass on the F/m (not going to coment on them)
I know that there are those who like them and that is fine of course.Please more F/f storys thank you for all of your very hard work.;)

abitbent
04-03-2003, 11:54 AM
My kinkdom for more F/m stories!

Tiger
04-03-2003, 12:57 PM
I will post the stories submitted by authors first. I might not post any stories without author contact any more. But again, if any author wants to publish his/her old stories, please feel free to send them to me.

abitbent
04-03-2003, 07:37 PM
Oh Jinn i'm just poking the beehive with a stick. LOL By the way, you do a marvelous job and i'm sure it takes some time to keep this site going. Even if the content all doesn't appeal to me, all the same, it's pretty amazing, and the majority of it remains free, which i'm sure is another story all in itself.

:)

I always love F/m stories, but honestly i really appreciate the work that you do do.

bent

ps... all them F/m stories that are from authors that you can't find or anonymous, i wanted to mention to you, that i wrote them, so you have my permission to post them.

tee hee....

Tiger
04-04-2003, 12:05 PM
Yeah, right ... :p but thank you for the nice words. I know quite some people want to see more Femdom stories here. But obviously many authors prefer to write fem sub stories. Well, I am glad you can find at least some good stuff here.

I would consider to put those old stories in a separate pages because some of them are very good.

Tufty
10-24-2007, 03:43 PM
I've posted a couple of FemDom stories over the last week and possibly looking at writing another one.

I'm relatively new here so just picked up on this thread