PDA

View Full Version : A gag question

angel2536
06-08-2004, 11:12 AM
For Masters/Doms out there, a question.......what is your favourite way of gagging your slave/submissive? Do you prefer them gagged/ungagged during a scene?

Personally, I love ball gags and panties stuffed in my mouth. My all time favourite has to be Masters hand though :p

BDSM_Tourguide
06-08-2004, 12:17 PM
I prefer to leave the mouth ungagged. That way, it makes it easier to communicate with the person whom you are whipping, flogging, pouring hot wax on, etc.

Although, there have been times when I wish I had a gag, too.

Kalluss
06-08-2004, 12:43 PM
It depends on what we're doing for the scene.

For anything where communication is vital, having her be able to speak is a plus, in addition I love to hear that quivver in her voice when she's really turned on & feeling it.

BUt, at other times, the gag is necessary, according to her, it's like a cork.... helps keep the bubbles in and let's her build up to a higher O.

Barton
06-08-2004, 03:59 PM
I usually use a gag when I am giving my sub a flogging or some other form of corporal punishment. It keeps things nice and quite.
The rest of the time I will not use a gag on her. I prefer a ball gag it seems to be the most efficient one.

Barton

ValKyrie
06-08-2004, 04:37 PM
I prefer he be ungagged. His groans, moans, shouts and other sounds are the music of our passion. :[

The sounds he makes, turns me on.

When I must gag him, I prefer to use my panties as generally, he needs to excercise a bit of humility.

csr
06-27-2004, 01:39 PM
BUt, at other times, the gag is necessary, according to her, it's like a cork.... helps keep the bubbles in and let's her build up to a higher O.
Quite a variety of views on this topic!

It may be purely psychological, but I enjoy pain much more gagged--also my threshold is much higher. I like the 'cork' idea--never thought of it that way but it seems to fit.

Garmonbozia
06-27-2004, 03:43 PM
My favourite gag to use is the penis gag, and I mean the actual gag not my bodily equipment. It gives the girl something more to think about and provides a little discomfort at first, but she soon gets used to it and I have had requests to use it over others.

A bit gag for aethetic reasons, looks so very lovely and boy doesn't it let out the drool.

A Jennings gag for when you want to use the mouth, or play with the tongue. This also seems to be quite a humiliating gag, but I don't really know why. It wasn't explained to me, can a sub who finds these gags humiliating explain why?

But for keeping a girl quiet the absolute best is to stuff the mouth with rag, panties can do quite well if your girl wears them but usually you want a bit more material to get the cheeks bulging a bit, and then cover the mouth with tape. Black electrical tape is excellent and looks nice and is quite easy on the lips and skin. Alternatively you could use a leather strap to keep the material in but this is a little harsh and tends to push the material further in when all you really want is to keep it from coming out. The loudest screams are nothing but a muffled squeal with this gag. Perfect for harder sessions when the neighbours are so close :)

Jason

MrJerseyGuy
06-27-2004, 05:13 PM
I kind of like hearing the screams myself...but if I were going to choose one over another, I'd probably go with a ball gag.

gunstar
07-03-2004, 04:20 PM
one of my favorite subjects, depending on the mood, I am a switch, so somtimes i like to be gagged, some times i like to do the gagging. I personally like a ring gag, I dont know why, i have allways been attracted to it. somthing I allways wanted to try is to be put into a strap on gag i guess you would call it, and forced to plesure a Dom. dont have one of those, and never had an opertunity to do it

SirW
07-03-2004, 05:42 PM
But for keeping a girl quiet the absolute best is to stuff the mouth with rag, panties can do quite well if your girl wears them but usually you want a bit more material to get the cheeks bulging a bit, and then cover the mouth with tape. Black electrical tape is excellent and looks nice and is quite easy on the lips and skin. Alternatively you could use a leather strap to keep the material in but this is a little harsh and tends to push the material further in when all you really want is to keep it from coming out. The loudest screams are nothing but a muffled squeal with this gag. Perfect for harder sessions when the neighbours are so close :)
Jason

This is effective but not something I would recommend for a novice to use. Jason is an experienced Dom and knows that you need to watch your submissive with this type of gag, to make sure it doesn't go in too far and cause the sub to gag or retch. This might result in the submissive actually choking on vomit. Also, not the type of gag if you are going to leave the sub unattended.

The problem I have with the ring types is that they can actually damage the teeth if not put in correctly or if buckled too tight. The dental dams (those diabolical looking hinge devices for keeping the mouth open and effective, but can't be in too long because the jaw begins to ache.

The most effective type of gag I have used is a variation of the ball gag. Leather harness strap, ball gag with a hole in the middle. Allows the sub to breathe easily and keeps the sounds down.

SirW

AndrewBlack
07-04-2004, 02:01 AM
I have never used one but asume that ring gagas must be good for forced oral sex, personally that's the appeal they have. Anybody have any good experiences with this or reservations ?

Garmonbozia
07-04-2004, 02:51 AM
Thanks for the safety notice on that one SirW, I hadn't thought to explain anymore than what I had but it's a good idea to do so, especially with something that a lot of people may not have tried.

As with ringags you really have to look at the gag and then look at your erect penis. Is it going to fit through the ring. I have seen a lot of ringags that would not accomodate the "average" erect member. So if you are larger than average, and you can be honest with yourself, then you need to really scrutinise the gag size. Otherwise you're in for a lot of scraped skin or some severe frustration :)

I find that if you want to use a gag for "simulated forced oral sex" then a jennings gag would be the best. True they do tire the jaw but no more than other gags as long as you don't open them too wide, and I would hope you wouldn't be fucking your sub's face for hours! The other point tht SirW brought up is a good one. Ring gags by their design are positioned close to the teeth and are made of a stiff material. So any forceful action that may cause the gag to move in the mouth (ie your cock pushing it) and abrade the teeth and roof is not a good idea.

Jason

AndrewBlack
07-04-2004, 08:17 AM
Thanks for the tips. Maybe one of the retractor type gags is better, not sure how that would sit with my girl though, may well be a bit much.

SirW
07-05-2004, 07:08 AM
A pic of those nasty gags

Garmonbozia
07-06-2004, 03:05 AM
I find them quite pretty myself :)

csr
07-06-2004, 01:43 PM
True what was said about ring gags. Everytime I read a story where someone forces oral sex through a ring gag I laugh--'cause whether they are plastic or leather-wrapped steel, the diameter of the ring is such that the whole in the middle is pretty much useless. (unless, of course you're blessed with an extremely small member).

From the m/sub point of view--you can certainly stick your tongue out through it--but it's hard to be very effective with it, and very tiring. More a frustration for the sub unable to serve properly, than pleasure for the domme. (That may not be a bad thing... it becomes a punishment)

However, ring gags mate beautifully with pump up penis gags (speaking from experience, of course)... especially for people who tend to chew through rubber quite quickly.

Adamoverjules
08-06-2004, 06:28 PM
I have used a Jennings gag, and I agree, I LOVE they way they look on my sub ;) But yes, her teeth are rubbing on metal, so be careful, and watch out for lock jaw, but I just think she looks great propped open like that

erotic_nibbles
11-14-2004, 11:12 PM
Don't suppose someone would care to post a picture of a "Jennings" gag?....I'm curious what one looks like....never heard of one....I could do an internet search but why for when I have a great resource here with people that share knowledge so well :)
~~nibbles~~

Gallardo
11-15-2004, 01:27 AM
Pic attached

jaeangel
11-15-2004, 02:46 PM
True what was said about ring gags. Everytime I read a story where someone forces oral sex through a ring gag I laugh--'cause whether they are plastic or leather-wrapped steel, the diameter of the ring is such that the whole in the middle is pretty much useless. (unless, of course you're blessed with an extremely small member).

From the m/sub point of view--you can certainly stick your tongue out through it--but it's hard to be very effective with it, and very tiring. More a frustration for the sub unable to serve properly, than pleasure for the domme. (That may not be a bad thing... it becomes a punishment)

However, ring gags mate beautifully with pump up penis gags (speaking from experience, of course)... especially for people who tend to chew through rubber quite quickly.

Babykins (hubby) and i have actually done this. I propped my jaw open with a shower curtain ring and he aimed for the middle. It actually worked out quite well, i could concentrate on the tongue movement without worrying about trying to keep my jaw open. Only, with the chocolate frosting it didn't work so well, because I really needed my lips to keep the softening chocolate from dripping all over the bed.

Eraser
11-15-2004, 06:42 PM
I like gag's to one degree. Communication can be done without words... I swear that when we scene words are the least common thing to hear. If I am gagging the purpose is to muffle sound, then a ball gag works best. If I am gagging just for the fun of gagging a phalic gag works. If I am gagging someone just for the fun of gagging but I still want to here those moans and yelps, whiffle ball gags work wonders. Also works if your subbie has allgergies and needs to breath through the mouth but you still want a gag.

Chuckdom19
11-15-2004, 11:36 PM
My partner and I have gone through a number of gags; the choices have been limited by the shape of her mouth, and by her ability to tolerate.

The wiffle ball, with the holes, works best; it allows her to breathe well (which helps as her sinuses get blocked due to allergies) and allows noise to come through.

The lovely sound of her screams is not something I care to miss.

erotic_nibbles
11-16-2004, 03:30 AM
Ok so according to the 2 pics in this thread a Jennings gag and a Retractor gag are the same thing...is that correct?
~~nibbles~~

erotic_nibbles
11-16-2004, 03:31 AM
Pic attached

Thank you :)
~~nibbles~~