PDA

View Full Version : Going Dutch

love2serve
08-20-2008, 03:15 PM
As I followed my husband up the narrow stairs, I found myself wondering if this was a good idea. He had promised me that I wouldnt have to do anything I was uncomfortable with and that with the right word from me we would leave, but somehow I felt that this evening wasnt going to be that simple. At the top of the stairs the voice behind us told us to turn left and enter the open door. We followed instructions and found ourselves in a room overlooking the street and with a huge picture window – there were no drapes and the light in the room came from candles and the neon lights outside. We both gravitated towards the window and looked down at the tourists who were always drawn to this street in Amsterdam, wandering aimlessly, staring in windows and never somehow entering. At this moment I wished I was one of those people. The door clicked shut and I jumped, my skin was covered in goosebumps and i turned quickly away from the window. I was surprised to see another girl had come up the stairs behind us, she looked younger that the first, less worldly and almost as if she was the first womans sub as she seemed to take her cue from her. She lead my husband over to a chair in the corner and stood behind him. I felt the older woman step behind me and whisper to me to begin removing my clothes. My hands trembled as I fumbled with the buttons, it seemed to take an age for me just to undo one. She began to help me and soon I was standing before her naked and ready. I could feel the heat between my legs and to my surprise my wetness starting to trail down my thighs. Taking me to the side of the bed she told me to lie on my back, I did as I was told and gasped as she parted my legs, the cool air a contrast to the heat from my wet pussy. I looked across for somekind of reassurance from my husband and could see that he was getting horny, his hand was rubbing his cock through his jeans and his head had fallen backwards, eyes closed – he was already enjoying the scene. Again I heard her voice in my ear, this time asking me if I would like to see my husband enjoy himself, I looked into her eyes and saw a glint that told me he would enjoy a similar fate to myself and the bitch within me smiled back and nodded.

I watched as she walked round the bed to the dresser and picked up a long length of black cord. She folded it in half and made a slip knot at the centre leaving two long lengths hanging, whispering again she told me to raise my hands above my head and clasp them together. As I did so I felt her slip the loop over my hands and pull it tight, throwing the two ends under the bed she moved round and passing them round each bed end she pulled my ankles outwards towards the head and foot of the bed. Making a loop in each end she slipped my ankles into the loops – first making sure that the ends were short so that my legs were pulled wide a part in order to reach. I groaned out loud as this was what I was hoping she’d do, and looking across saw that my husband was now watching intently what was unfolding before him. Next the woman brought a strange gag towards my mouth, it was a rubber cock of about 3 – 4” in length, with a strap each side of the base and coming outwards from the base a longer thicker cock also made of rubber – it looked like some kind of strange double ended dildo, she pushed it towards my lips and I turned my head, how could I use my safe word if I was gagged, she turned to my husband and said ‘well’? he looked at me in an apologetic kind of way and said ‘do it’. I opened my mouth to protest and she pushed it deep into my mouth making me gag and choke on the end – I tried to move my head and get the disgusting thing out but to no avail, she had fastened the straps tightly before I knew what had happened. I felt dirty and degraded lying tied helpless with a grotesque cock coming out from my face and knowing that my husband had sanctioned its use on me. He was now taking off his jeans and t-shirt with the help of the other girl, who at one point stopped to listen to an instruction given in Dutch by her mistress. She nodded in compliance and proceeded to kneel and take my husbands cock in her mouth, he groaned out loud and pushed her head down, grinding up to meet her greedy lips. She motioned him to sit down on the chair behind him and he did so. She parted his legs and carried on sucking his hard cock deep into her mouth –he was really on another planet and I really don’t think he noticed the mistress take his hands and fasten them behind him in much the same way she had done with mine. The two loose ends were swiftly taken round the chair legs at the back and then she and the sub dragged his ankles backwards and tied them off. ‘Hey shit what’s going on’ he started to struggle but the way that he was tied just made them tighter and he soon gave that up as a bad idea. I couldnt help smiling inwardly – served him right, now he’d know how it felt to be tied and helpless. However, to my annoyance I could see that his hard-on was bigger than ever and that this situation he now found himself in was one that didn’t cause him to worry. The sub straddled his lap and slid his cock inside her – his head fell backwards and I laid there and watched the slut pleasuring my husband while I was ignored. Not for long, I was brought back to reality as I felt stinging pains trail along my body and as I looked up I saw the mistress pouring molten wax from one of the candles onto my tits and belly. I strained to move away from the short searing pains but I was well and truly helpless and spread for her to use as she wished. I groaned and wondered if my husband could see what was going on but knew that the sub was fucking him so hard that he wasn’t worried about anything except when he was going to come inside her. The wax had hardened into little puddles of red all down my body, over my nipples and down as far as my clit, looking up at her I then realised what came next. The first smack of the crop came onto my nipple, I bucked in surprise at the stinging attack, again and again she cropped first one nipple then the other – tears filled my eyes, I never dreamed that it could hurt so much, but realised that the pain was turning to a kind of twisted pleasure and my cunt was dripping waiting for the next blow. She continued with this all over my body, taking particular pleasure when she got to my clit, only stopping when there was no wax left and because my breathing was getting heavier and heavier indication my orgasm was near. By now my husband was nearing his goal, he was lifting his hips up from the chair to meet her downward thrusts and I could see by his face that he was going to come soon, suddenly she swung her leg over and took his cock from its hiding place – it was hard and throbbing and he moaned and begged her to get back on – looking across at her mistress she took her instruction without words ever being spoken. I wondered how many other vanilla couples they had treated like this? It didnt really matter, this was actually happening now – my thoughts were jumbled in my head and it wasnt until I heard another loud groan that I came back to the real world and what the sub was doing to my husband now. She had slid his ass forwards to the edge of the chair and was fingering him between his balls and asshole, the sweet spot that all guys love touched but dont always admit too. The groan that I had heard was emitted as she pushed her finger into his ass. I half expected a foul mouthed tirade telling her to stop but saw that once again his head was back and his eyes closed. I dont think he was prepared for what was next though, she reached behind her and in her hand she brought a string of anal beads round and began rubbing his asshole and inserting them one by one, between us the noise must have been incredible, he was groaning and gasping and so was I! I felt left out, my cunt was still aching from its cropping and my nipples were hard and sore but felt wonderful, I had never needed to come as badly as this and yet it was my husband who was getting all the attention. I wanted to shout ‘Hey what about me’? but of course all that came out was grunting, the gag was well and truly pushed into my throat and every so often it made me gag as I tried to make noises. Finally all the beads were in and the sub was motioned towards me by her mistress. She began to lick and suck my nipples, squeezing them hard and biting down when I was least expecting it, her tongue trailed downwards and reached my pussy lips. Gently parting them she expertly found my clit and caught it between her teeth, biting, softly at first and then harder and harder she had me on the edge of release, I arched upwards and as I did she let go and stood up. I lay almost sobbing with frustration, I strained as far as I could off the bed trying to tell her that she couldnt stop now but she had turned her back and was taking fresh instructions in Dutch.

Her next move shocked me and nearly sent my husband over the edge, she mounted the bed and lowered her cunt onto the black cock protruding from my gag, I struggled as hard as I could trying to move my head but her swift downward thrust pushed the cock deep into my throat and I found myself trying not to choke, she was pounding onto it as hard as she could, enjoying the choking, gurgling sounds coming from the helpless woman beneath her. She slowed at that point and leant forwards, pinching my nipples, then moving down between my legs. One finger then two entered my wetness and I tried to grind against them desperate for the end to come. These fingers were soon removed sharply and replaced by a dildo, it was wider that im used to and she had to use a lot of force, twisting and pushing so that it was deep and fully inside me, her cunt was still on my face, her wetness filling my nostrils and making it hard for me to breathe. The next sensation was one I knew, more beads – this time invading me – one by one, larger and larger until all but two were inside me. The pleasure and pain were intense – I could only think of one thing – the orgasm rising within me, the whole scene was synchronised of course, a bucking slut on my face, pumping me full of dildo and beads while my husband watched – he, tied to a chair, helpless, half-fucked and ass full of beads too!! The words in Dutch exchanged between the two women – meant only one thing that we were to attain our goals at the same time – and at that moment the mistress and the sub pulled hard on their separate string of beads, one bucking on a helpless womans face as she came wildly , the other holding a cock to her mouth as she swallowed spurt after spurt of the husbands hot cum.

Sitting in a bar later that night – too high to sleep – we discussed the evening, agreeing that never before had we been so turned on – him not into bondage – me into bondage (even though until tonight Id never actually tried it) and until then definately not into women - but now appreciating that ecstasy comes in many different forms – and of course discussing our next trip to Amsterdam.

violett
08-21-2008, 03:42 PM
that was great - nicely done

Un-Touched
08-30-2008, 12:50 AM
Can I get a name and phone number, would like to make
a reservation. Well written, I thoroughly enjoyed myself.