PDA

View Full Version : cutting

moonlitsub
08-20-2008, 09:13 PM
I have posted some questions on here before though this one I don't know how many people will be able to answer as I don't think too many people use razors or what not. I cut sexually just like self spanking I do have a question for the other people who do, do it where do you cut and how deep do you go I have always been some what leery about cutting too deep but at the same time the blood is part of it for me. I do my chests usually right side since I'm left handed. Thanks for reading all, and yes I have my tetanus up to date.:icon176:

mighty_marc
08-21-2008, 12:15 AM
Well, if you want to cut deep, there are several things about anatomy which you should take into considderation to not run into probelms which you don't want to face. There are two big blood vessels to be found epifascial (directly under the skin) on the thorax: it:s the vena Vena epigastrica superficiales and it's branches and the Vena thoraca epigastrica with it's branches. Better check on where they run before hurting them, as this might be life threatening.
The second issue is that small lymphatic vessels (also within the skin) and nerves are running in a transversal direction on the throax, which means that you should also do transversal cuts to hurt as few as possible of them.

Probably you have already knowh all this, but it is better when to heaer it a thousend times then not knowing it at all.

(Cutting deep is basically not to be recommended according to my opinion!)

moonlitsub
08-21-2008, 03:20 AM
Thanks I did know most of that the nerves don't bother me the pain is part of the whole thing I don't think I would do my chest though if I did cut deep I was more looking towards how deep others cut right now for me its just till it breaks skin but I do, do several around twenty small two inch cuts in a small area I will also intersect them as it helps gather the blood into drops.

~kay~
09-04-2008, 10:06 PM
I used to cut. I've only told two people, my ex "boyfriend" who ended up telling me that they think that all people who cut should be shot. And my Master who told me the ass hole I was with was abusive. I used to cut deep enough that it would bleed for a while, using a razor. On my stomach and legs. I sometimes fantasize about Him doing that to me, although have not had the pleasure yet to experience it. Right now is enough that he knows (I promised myself after my ex told me that I would never tell another soul, it was a powerfult night and brought us so much closer when i told Him)

MasochisticAngel
09-18-2008, 11:24 AM
I also cut for sexual enjoyment.
I use a razor blade
and I cut really deep into my arms,
right above my pubic line,
my inner thighs close to my cunt
and down the center of my chest.

icey
09-19-2008, 01:47 AM
the pain is part of the whole thing.
cutting should never be used for pain play, cutting deep enough without going too do will draw plenty of blood and gently squeezing and manipulating the open 'wounds' will draw more, it will begin to bleed slowly to start with so you shouldnt be impatient and go deeper.
razors and scalpels draw more blood although they take even longer for the bleeding to start, and the only 'pain' that you should feel when cutting is one like or similar to that of a paper cut.
dont be afraid to put some mild pressure on the blade it's actually safer to go slightly deep rather than just scratching the surface, less likely to 'tear' especially if you use a knife at all,always make sure its razor sharp and good quality blades.
as for your chest, if you try that..are you female? if you are try keeping the cut fairly high up, even small breasts are fairly heavy and (no offence) but in most positions gravity makes them drop a little as you know the weight (if the cuts low say a good halfway down or lower) will drag down and open the wound a little more, same with the stomach (it doesnt have to be large) unless you are really lucky and have a perfectly flat toned stomach.
and never cut thinskinned areas.
im NOT an expert and not pretending to be but i have played with knifes/razors etc many many times both for bloodsports and permenant scarring and have learned quite a bit from both a lot of research and experience,
always keep in mind that no matter how light you cut whether you want scarring, permenant or not there's always a possibility that can happen regardless of what you practice.

sorry lecture over! :rolleyes:

moonlitsub
09-19-2008, 05:48 AM
No I'm actually a guy, I tend to open up and message the cuts more also if I do it in the tub with the water not directly on me it can keep the blood flow without running it with two much water. As for scars I really don't mind either way though I have a few from work (culinarian) from burns and knives ect. that I wish I could make disappear faster.

Samantha is bound
09-19-2008, 11:29 AM
i do cut but its part of my depression, i can see how it could become sexual, i really hope my brain doesnt make that connection, i really trying to stop, i've got more than enough scars! :)

icey
09-21-2008, 01:46 PM
i dont want to lecture you samantha but im a s/harmer too...never mix the two believe me it doesnt work,they are two very very different things and shouldnt be considered the same.
sorry moonlitsub, i should have read under your nick (the bit where it says you're a boy!! lol *blushes*) yea warm water can encourage the blood too, and if you are ok with scars or like the idea of semi-permenant tatoos try flicking a little cig ash into the open wound as you cut :) it works pretty well and is fine hygiene wise due to the heat.