PDA

View Full Version : Discrete bondage

angel2536
06-09-2004, 12:10 PM
Has anyone any good ideas for ways in which bondage can be done discretely whilst in public?

Master once bound my legs together (above my knees) under my skirt and took me out for dinner. I could walk but negotiating the stairs was another matter entirely :) We certainly attracted some strange looks lol.

I have always fancied the idea of having my nipples tied and accessible for Master to pull, use thread perhaps?

Master has just bought me a leather harness to wear under clothes when we're out, hopefully we can find some way of attaching some "buzzy" friends to the crotch strap

Any other ideas would be gratefully appreciated.....

Angel x

GaryWilcox
06-09-2004, 04:31 PM
There are vibrators with remote controls, of course...

There's an excellent chastity belt that delivers punishment shocks for the truly daring...

You could invest in a wheelchair, and be bound by hands and feet if you wish. Would recommend trying that on vacation in a far off city, as someone you know seeing you might have a bad reaction to seeing you in a wheelchair.

le forgeron
06-09-2004, 07:24 PM
You could invest in a wheelchair, and be bound by hands and feet if you wish. Would recommend trying that on vacation in a far off city, as someone you know seeing you might have a bad reaction to seeing you in a wheelchair.

Without the wheelchair, you could simply use medical minerva and plaster.
The minerva is probably the easiest to deal with (Not THAT sexy leather minerva, just the plain medical one from the paramedic): you could always pretend to have a stiff neck, that's a condition which might disappear the day after if you ever cross again someone you know.
Plaster (or resin) on arms or legs is not so discrete, and explanations for the curious is more difficult to come with, expecially for a short period (but might be interesting for something like a two-week uninterrupted restrains: beware of muscular lost, you will need some progressive reinforcement).
Of course there is always that pratical joke of student physicist: plastering someone's arm while s/he sleep, upon wakeup, s/he has to wait something like 6 or 7 hours for the plaster to dry before being able to remove it properly

That's was just an idea triggered by the wheelchair.

Dslave
06-25-2004, 06:18 PM
I don't have any good ideas on this but I am nearly dying on the floor laughing here at the responses. (I am serious, I don't think I have giggled this hard in a LONG time.) I use a wheelchair (not for BDSM but for life) and I have done some pretty wild/extreme stuff but very little of it involved my chair. So, to see someone suggest using a chair in BDSM is really great.

MrJerseyGuy
06-25-2004, 07:13 PM
I had her purchase a chastity belt a while ago...with the stipulation that I would buy a stronger lock than it came with. It was one of those cheesy little locks that came with the device from a sex shop. We haven't gotten around to using it yet but I'm anxious to see her wear it during a full shift (she's a bartender).

They also make some very nice nipple clamps with dangling vibrators that would work nicely under a loose fitting top.

Seems to me I've seen a thread along these lines before

Barton
06-27-2004, 08:51 PM
A rope harness around the torso can be worn under clothes.

Barton