PDA

View Full Version : I need help

raelee
08-21-2008, 07:45 PM
I am very submissive in nature and my other half is very dominate in nature.
We have done some Dom/sub sex play but I cant seem to get him to do more. Any ideas as to how to get him to control me more without pissing him off or making him feel i think he is inadequate with what he is doing?
I appreciate all of the help

moonlitsub
08-24-2008, 03:51 AM
Well it could be he is unsure of himself I would suggest asking him to write down all of his likes in a fantasy or a few fantasies he has and you do the same then you compare and find middle ground maybe by working together you can guide him and he will feel like he isn't just shooting in the dark. I also know there is a book The New Topping Book, I have not read it though I have read its sister The New Bottoming Book and found it very helpful. I though don't know your husband and how open to any of this he will be he may just feel unsure about whether when you are saying "no don't" you mean no don't or please yes.

BrightFyrefly
08-27-2008, 05:43 PM
I have been in that situation and all I can say is that sexual compatability is very important. I didn't have it with my very dominant boyfriend...sometimes, some people just aren't interested in the lifestyle. Talk to him about it and explain your needs. If he's not into it, you may have to give it up or see if he's open to allowing you someone who is.

alpha_Straye
08-27-2008, 09:47 PM
I am very submissive in nature and my other half is very dominate in nature.
We have done some Dom/sub sex play but I cant seem to get him to do more. Any ideas as to how to get him to control me more without pissing him off or making him feel i think he is inadequate with what he is doing?
I appreciate all of the help

What about just asking? "Please Other-Half, I love what We're doing so much, is there any way we could do more/expand out of the bedroom/take it to the next level/insert-wish-here?" i find it hard to imagine your enthusiasm and appreciation offending Him *smile*.