PDA

View Full Version : were you ever 'found out' before you were ready

romanticx
08-24-2008, 12:51 AM
i am a complete newbie to this and am not looking for a relationship, master, top, either online or elsewhere until i have figured myself out. what i was wondering is has anyone ever been found out before you were even able to verbalise your submissive nature to yourself in a dark sound proof room?
i have im 19 but since i was about 14 ive had 3 guys who ive slept with figure it out. the first was admittedly a one night stand, he figured it out pretty quickly when i refused to be on top and i moaned in please the harder he bit into my breasts. it was a fun experiance but afterwards i waited for him to fall asleep crossed out my number and disapeared into the night. the second was by high school love, it took him longer to realise and he was completely freaked out at somepoint after that we broke up becouse of varoius reasons, we still speak as friends and we have never spoken about it ever again. and the last was a friend who i ended up sleeping with he discovered in much the same way and again was freaked out when he realised that my screams of ecstasy came when he hurt me by bitting into my breasts and making them bleed and other things.
again i blocked his phone calls and refeused to speak to him.
i just thought it would be interesting to find out if other people have experianced this, iknow that i was embarresed and scared of judgement and some i must admit was shame that i could enjoy it. :)

moonlitsub
08-24-2008, 03:24 AM
Well you could say I have been found out from many people before I truely understood myself. Most girls I went out with when I was younger thought I was too feminine and when it came to sex I could never find any release I thought there was something wrong with me, and all my relationships crashed and burned. I think this was in do to the fact that I was seeking a dominant before I even knew what one was. The last relationship I had before was with someone else who is submissive and while I took the role of dominant more often, when she did dominate it was the happiest moments of my life. I am twenty and it was only two years ago that I couldn't even admit that I sexually enjoyed pain and lots of pain, being pinned down, being hurt, but knowing that through all of that there was someone who was watching over me more then I was over myself and cared so much for me. The current relationship I am in I feel blessed to have found. I know for me it just took awhile to get comfortable enough to stop looking at my self a so different.
I hope that helps
Moonlit