PDA

View Full Version : Screwing Machines

Kelli
06-10-2004, 05:39 PM
I was looking at a bunch on this one website, and was wondering if anyone had ever tried to build one? I did a few searches on google, but didn't find any instructions or directions or anything. I noticed one was made with a KitchenAid mixer, and thought I could manage that, but was wondering if anyone knew of any ways to build one that would have longer thrusts? I also saw a machine that has an extended pole that just vibrates. If anyone knows how to build these, or what common things can be altered with little pain, please post. Also, if you know of a website that has instructions that would be helpful too. I would love to do some self bondage with the machines, or have my bf tie me up with them and then leave for a little (not too far incase something happens), just go and do something else for a while.

Mobius
06-11-2004, 04:32 AM
that is pretty familiar and that is www.fuckingmachines.com

It has a sister site called

www.wiredpussy.com

Unfortunatly it is a pay site but it does offer some free content such as a glossory on the varius fucking machines and how they work.

Hope that helps

angel2536
06-11-2004, 05:30 AM
A Dom I used to play with was in the process of building one. I never actually saw it but I'll find out if it's "up and running" . I'll let you know if can give me any info as to how it was built etc

Angel x

Kalluss
06-11-2004, 09:02 AM
Sartan has some files on his site on how to build TFM's (true fucking machines)

http://www.saroftreve.com/workshop/tfm.shtml

Mobius
06-11-2004, 09:13 AM
I would never have occurred to me that there is acutely a hard ware store catering to the needs of the bdsm community.

Next thing you are going to tell me is that if you say a secret password at Victoria secret they lead you into a back room that has all the transvestite stuff. (No I am not into that. just using it as an example)

I guess we will have to rename one of our hardware stores here in the states
From Ace Hardware to Ass hard ware.

Kelli
06-11-2004, 03:01 PM
LOL Mobius. That would be funny. Thanks Kalluss for the site, I will take a look at it. I can't afford to spend a ton of money, so is Lowes or Home Depot the cheapest places? I guess Walmart if they have some of the stuff needed.

Powerone
06-11-2004, 05:50 PM
I love Home Depot for new "toys". I get hard walking through the plumbing department! Tool department has such lovely "C" clamps and it is so easy to build spreader bars with wooden dowls already cut.

P1

LOL Mobius. That would be funny. Thanks Kalluss for the site, I will take a look at it. I can't afford to spend a ton of money, so is Lowes or Home Depot the cheapest places? I guess Walmart if they have some of the stuff needed.

Kalluss
06-11-2004, 08:45 PM
You know you can make a great fucking machine using a latex or silicon dildo, a thick dowel rod, the suction cup from a plunger and a wall. I will admit a rocking chair makes it easier, but still, you're only limited by your imagination.

MrJerseyGuy
06-14-2004, 11:15 PM
I'm with you Kelli...I've never been shy about spending money on toys, but some of those serious fucking machines cost more than my car! I was looking at spreader bars online today and they run upwards of $75. (I like to introduce a new toy with each session...the spreader is this weekend's surprise) A worthy investment I'm sure, but I can go to the hardware store and get a piece of wood and two I-bolts that will accomplish the same thing for about 3 dollars.

If you find a good plan for making one I'd love to hear about it.

Kelli
06-15-2004, 06:39 PM
Nothing new yet, I've been searching for different items online that have that thrusting motion, but nothing within a decent price range (under $150 for just that item). I think the mixer is the cheapest, but it doesn't have that long of a stroke length. I'm not giving up, so I'll keep you posted. Also, if I find something that I think will work, I'll take pix of how I put it together, to help out everyone else, cuz I know sometimes directions are a pain in the ass.

Kalluss
06-15-2004, 09:56 PM
I think the mixer is the cheapest, but it doesn't have that long of a stroke length.

Sweetie you can change the stroke length on that pretty simply. All you'd need is some kind of gear, ( can be made out plywood and a bolt head) to make the circumference of rotation bigger. You only limiting factor would be how much torque the mixer produces, and the distance from the chuck to where the back of the mixer is. I checked that on my sister in laws mixer and that would made for a max stroke of about 14 inches.

Kelli
06-16-2004, 06:24 AM
Wow. Thanks a lot Kalluss, I never thought of that. So I'm thinking that is the way to go. When I get a chance to draw up a sketch, I'll post it and you can let me know what you think. I've never really designed or built something like this (without directions) so all help would be great.

MrJerseyGuy
06-16-2004, 09:01 AM
I love an enthusiastic girl kelli!

Kelli
06-17-2004, 05:25 PM
Thanks! I get excited about stuff like that. I wish I wasn't so busy and could concentrate a little more on designing one, but I guess to afford the parts I need the job :) Does anyone own a Sybian? That is a toy I wish I had the money to invest in... Doesn't thrust, but the vibrations look awesome!!

MrJerseyGuy
06-17-2004, 06:13 PM
In my 45 perverted years you would think I'd have heard of that...

I'm off to search the net to find out what it is!

Mobius
06-17-2004, 07:31 PM
Thanks! I get excited about stuff like that. I wish I wasn't so busy and could concentrate a little more on designing one, but I guess to afford the parts I need the job :) Does anyone own a Sybian? That is a toy I wish I had the money to invest in... Doesn't thrust, but the vibrations look awesome!!
Well before my new computer bit the big one I had an archive of Sybian avi's with girls having internal orgasms and screaming like crazy and clenching there stumachs grinding there pussys very intence. I still have a vid called Shanes slumber party where he interduses a bunch ladys to what he refers to an orgasmatron.

You are quite right the sybian is about $1200 buckerdabolos. That is about $1199.99 more than I have at the moment.

I think you can find sysban vids if you look at www.sybian.com or do a google search under sybian.

have fun

Ps they make a Venis thingy for men. :eek:
Sorry I am not sticking my dick in some pencil sharpinor like device and have to pay for it.

MrJerseyGuy
06-17-2004, 08:33 PM
Ya learn something new everyday! I checked out that site. Its an intriguing idea, but for that price it should make you cum then light you a cigarrette, mix you a drink and clean your apartment!

Kelli
06-18-2004, 05:38 PM
Ya learn something new everyday! I checked out that site. Its an intriguing idea, but for that price it should make you cum then light you a cigarrette, mix you a drink and clean your apartment!

Definitely. I agree with Mobius, that's too expensive. I'm sure it costs them quite a bit to make, but they then triple the price. So wrong....

What kind of machine vibrate like that? Any chance they can be found in local hardware stores?

AndrewBlack
06-19-2004, 01:31 AM
That piece of gear makes me think of what a great idea it would be to have a BDSM equipment library, you know, for really big/expensive items. All the appropriate parts would naturally be reusable or fully sterilised prior to renting. It'd be a lot more fun than a trip to the video shop that's for sure.

MrDoubleDealer
09-25-2004, 05:53 PM

There is also another machine known as the Jetaime........this one does thrust

Kelli
09-25-2004, 05:58 PM
You know where I can find that?