PDA

View Full Version : pangent617's 1st level One Assignment

pejanon
08-26-2008, 08:24 PM
Welcome to The Level One.

Please look around. And Here is your first writing assignment.

Write a short story a segment or a scene using the following words/concepts:

violet
rough
panties

Any genre . No word limit but do try to keep it around 1500 words.

Happy writing and do not hestitate to ask any questions you might have.:)

pangent617
10-02-2008, 01:42 AM
I apologize for the lapse in time, I had started a story and about 800 words in I realized that it was not a sustainable premise, at least for me, I tried a new premise that I believe will suffice. Thank you in advance for your patience

pangent617
10-02-2008, 03:24 AM
Thank you for the opportunity. I will be interested to hear what thoughts there will be. All three words appear in the piece as requested and rough as a concept also is in there. It is a partial piece so it does not round out though it does reach a logical interlude before I stopped. The story follows:

Violet Processed

“The name she gave is Violet and as I watch her inspect the equipment, I am inclined to believe she has a fetish for the color.” I commented to the observer. “She is dressed in shades of the it. It is odd that she has left her hair brown.” I returned my attention to the myriad dials, gauges and switches on the panel before me. If she chose to go forward, they all had a critical piece to play and I was the one tasked with seeing it all ran true.

“You are confused, of course. You are here to witness the spectacle, if it happens. So allow me to explain how we got to this evening.” I glanced quickly to my chamber-mate. “My name? Well, of course that will remain enshrouded, as will yours, the other witnesses’ and the principle’s name herself. That is for all of our protection, let me tell you, that I have a doctorate in mechanical engineering and physical design. I have designed and built many of the modern factories throughout the world and many of my designs grace textbooks as case studies on how to create mechanical systems. I have long since outgrown the need for a lot of money, but I have plenty of income from patents and the like. I tell you this not as a boast, but, by way of an explanation of how I came to be involved in this adventure.”

The observer remained silent, so I continued, as much to filter out the monotonous hum of the equipment as to converse. “It was innocuous enough, it came via a forwarded email from a trade journal to which I had given an interview. The article laid out the recent projects I had done and the fact that I was semi-retired taking on only ideas that interested me. I looked for challenges, that this was sort of a hobby for me now, taking on interesting challenges. The email was intriguing and straightforward, ‘If you are as intelligent as the magazine purports, this riddle will be child’s play: My number is 400. If you look, I will wave at you shortly. An actor or an act that will do you no harm, but not I. Follows now, an aural third. Next, on the keyboard is where it is at. A great tree’s child ushers you out, to see the trident’s complement on dry land. If you can find me, I will tell you what I have in mind.’ I will leave you to reason it out if you can. It took me six minutes.”

I waited for any interjection, there was none and I realized that this may well stay a one-sided discussion, still I needed to mask the sound as the principle, “the victim” as it were, made up her mind. “I contacted her and began a correspondence that shocked and made me recoil, but, her entreaty was so beguiling that I gave in and started the project.” Ah, an interjection, he was listening. “Excuse me? Why did I not turn her down, if I was revolted? Yes, a fair question. I suppose the way she framed her inquiry let her sway me with her arguments. Truthfully, I eschew anything that would be considered illegal and I suppose I should have walked away from this too, but she exploited a weak point in my defenses, my pride. Her email read: ‘I am not sure that even you could pull off what I have in mind. I wish to be abused, physically, mentally and if possible emotionally by a machine without any human action, other than myself. I am not sure that any such thing can be designed, let alone built.’ She knew her target well, the idea of creating a mechanism to torture a human was reprehensible. Yes, there is a but, she challenged my ability to design it. She dared me like a teenager and my emotional response was just as adolescent. I wrote back that given time and resources, anything that did not defy the laws of physics could be designed and built. She then sprung the trap. She wrote back:: “Will you do it then?” I was lost, if I said no, I was as much as admitting I could not do it, If I said yes, well obviously, I said yes, I could not walk away from the challenge. I could not admit I could not do it.”

“What next?, I took over from that point, there were some things to define and parameters to set. I sent her an email of agreement, with questions that needed to be answered. First I needed her to define abuse and to prioritize which was most important to her, physical, mental, emotional. I instructed her of measurements of her body that I needed, not just the standard bra size, waist and hips, literally, many measurements that defined her body down to the inch and that they were to be taken daily and sent to me. It was an onerous task to do that every day, however, she was as trapped as I was, if she refused, I could claim no data and escape. Finally, I requested that I could actually look at her to be able to visualize the system I was to create. I think I half expected her to equivocate and to demand that I provide reasons for her compliance to the requests. Surprisingly, she acquiesced without comment. As to her definitions, she wrote: ‘Abuse? I wish to be treated as rough as possible without killing me, in fact, I wish to be tortured with no recourse for me to halt it. I want to be marked and maimed and if it turns out that it cripples or mars me for life, so be it. As I said, I only ask that I survive the ordeal. As for priorities, I suppose physical abuse is my prime request, then mental and emotional abuse in no particular order. I will take the measurements faithfully every day and send them to you. As for looking me over live, I have no objection, but it is crucial that I never see you, I know it is not rational, but this whole thing is not rational. I hope this proves satisfactory.’

“It did, of course. She has been as good as her word, I receive the data every day and feed it in, I have the parameters set of course, but I allowed it to continue simply as a way to control her. A description? As it operates you will see what it does, so, unless she backs out, I will let my work speak for itself. Briefly summarized, the machine is designed to process Violet and abuse her. No one, but, Violet herself can start the machine, once started however, she loses all control and she will be processed. Only a malfunction will allow the machine to be halted before she is fully processed. If there is no malfunction, no one can stop it and the system is designed to react to her responses. She will be abused on all three levels. She will be stripped naked and tortured. It will take a minimum of two hours and as much as four hours to run the course. Oh! she is going to the starting area, it is time to stop chatting and start observing. What, a wager? As to what? The color of her panties? You claim that they will be purple? Purple, violet, no bet. We may be surprised but I tend to believe that it will be that hue when they are revealed. Please now, I need to concentrate on the mechanisms. You enjoy the show.”

The woman walked determinedly to the station marked: Processing Start. She picked up the eight and half by eleven sheet of instructions. The final email correspondence explained the event. She was to inspect the machinery to her satisfaction and if she decided to go ahead she was to walk to the starting point and read and comply with the instructions there. Once the machine started, no human could save her and the programing did not allow for her to stop it either. She would be committed. She was to dress in clothes that could be discarded and she was to dress normally, not erotically, just normally. The only thing he demanded was she was to wear high heels with four and one half inch heels. She had complied to that, as with everything, totally. She started to attach metallic arm bands near her shoulders and then wristbands, she pulled the fasteners taut. Then set about encircling her waist with a belt made of a similar material, that too was fastened securely and tightly. Next her ankles were ensconced and then thigh bands were added. She walked to the place that was mentioned she walked across a platform found the two makes faced the men, (she could not see them of course.) Place her feet on the marks that spread her legs apart somewhat, raised her arms level with her shoulders, closed her eyes and waited. Somewhere in the depths of the controlling part of the system a clock started to count down. It was her final opportunity to escape. Suddenly, without warning her spread eagle body was snatched and thrown against the hard back wall behind her. The violent maneuver forced the air from her lungs and she wheezed to catch her breath. I thought to myself, “Now it begins, she did want it rough.”

pangent617
10-19-2008, 03:50 PM
It's been quiet for 2 weeks, just wondering if this is a normal length of time for responses. No complaints just curious.

H Dean
10-20-2008, 10:58 AM
Send a PM to Pejanon - I am sure he just hasn't seen this. I will try to get some time to go over this, as well.

Aussiegirl1
10-28-2008, 02:14 AM
Hi pangent, not sure what is going on with penjanon, but I decided to give your story a review myself. In case you don't know me, I am a level 2 instructor.

First off, this was a very interesting piece of writing. It is not easy to come up with a different theme for a story that is original, but I think you did well. I will highlight below some things I might have done differently and tell you how it could be changed. Note, this is just my view of the piece, others might have different ideas.

Violet Processed

“The name she gave is Violet and as I watch her inspect the equipment, I am inclined to believe she has a fetish for the color.” I commented to the observer. “She is dressed in shades of the it. It is odd that she has left her hair brown.” I returned my attention to the myriad dials, gauges and switches on the panel before me. If she chose to go forward, they all had a critical piece to play and I was the one tasked with seeing it all ran true.

“You are confused, of course. You are here to witness the spectacle, if it happens. So allow me to explain how we got to this evening.” I glanced quickly to my chamber-mate. “My name? Well, of course that will remain enshrouded, as will yours, the other witnesses’ and the principle’s name herself. That is for all of our protection, (needs a full stop here and a capital letter for let) let me tell you, that I have a doctorate in mechanical engineering and physical design. I have designed and built many of the modern factories throughout the world and many of my designs grace textbooks as case studies on how to create mechanical systems. I have long since outgrown the need for a lot of money, but I have plenty of income from patents and the like. I tell you this not as a boast, but, by way of an explanation of how I came to be involved in this adventure.”

The observer remained silent, so I continued, as much to filter out the monotonous hum of the equipment as to converse. “It was innocuous enough, it came via a forwarded email from a trade journal to which I had given an interview. The article laid out the recent projects I had done and the fact that I was semi-retired (Put a comma in here) taking on only ideas that interested me. I looked for challenges, that this was sort of a hobby for me now, taking on interesting challenges. The email was intriguing and straightforward, ‘If you are as intelligent as the magazine purports, this riddle will be child’s play: My number is 400. If you look, I will wave at you shortly. An actor or an act that will do you no harm, but not I. Follows now, an aural third. Next, on the keyboard is where it is at. A great tree’s child ushers you out, to see the trident’s complement on dry land. If you can find me, I will tell you what I have in mind.’ I will leave you to reason it out if you can. It took me six minutes.”

I waited for any interjection, there was none and I realized that this may well stay a one-sided discussion, still I needed to mask the sound as the principle, “the victim” as it were, made up her mind. “I contacted her and began a correspondence that shocked and made me recoil, but, her entreaty was so beguiling that I gave in and started the project.” Ah, an interjection, he was listening. “Excuse me? ( It would be better to put "Excuse me?" first and then "Ah, an interjection, he was listening", so we know he was listening)Why did I not turn her down, if I was revolted?(Don't forget to close the punctuation marks ) Yes, a fair question. I suppose the way she framed her inquiry let her sway me with her arguments. Truthfully, I eschew anything that would be considered illegal and I suppose I should have walked away from this too, but she exploited a weak point in my defenses, my pride. Her email read: ‘I am not sure that even you could pull off what I have in mind. I wish to be abused, physically, mentally and if possible emotionally by a machine without any human action, other than myself. I am not sure that any such thing can be designed, let alone built.’ She knew her target well, the idea of creating a mechanism to torture a human was reprehensible. Yes, there is a but, she challenged my ability to design it. She dared me like a teenager and my emotional response was just as adolescent. I wrote back that given time and resources, anything that did not defy the laws of physics could be designed and built. She then sprung the trap. She wrote back:: “Will you do it then?” I was lost, if I said no, I was as much as admitting I could not do it, If I said yes, well obviously, I said yes, I could not walk away from the challenge. I could not admit I could not do it.” ( This paragraph is too long, and gets a bit confusing with the different bits of information in there. Splitting it into 2 or even 3 sections would make it easer to follow)

“What next?, I took over from that point, there were some things to define and parameters to set. I sent her an email of agreement, with questions that needed to be answered. First I needed her to define abuse and to prioritize which was most important to her, physical, mental, emotional. I instructed her of measurements of her body that I needed, not just the standard bra size, waist and hips, literally, many measurements that defined her body down to the inch and that they were to be taken daily and sent to me. It was an onerous task to do that every day, however, she was as trapped as I was, if she refused, I could claim no data and escape. Finally, I requested that I could actually look at her to be able to visualize the system I was to create. I think I half expected her to equivocate and to demand that I provide reasons for her compliance to the requests. Surprisingly, she acquiesced without comment. As to her definitions, she wrote: ‘Abuse? I wish to be treated as rough as possible without killing me, in fact, I wish to be tortured with no recourse for me to halt it. I want to be marked and maimed and if it turns out that it cripples or mars me for life, so be it. As I said, I only ask that I survive the ordeal. As for priorities, I suppose physical abuse is my prime request, then mental and emotional abuse in no particular order. I will take the measurements faithfully every day and send them to you. As for looking me over live, I have no objection, but it is crucial that I never see you, I know it is not rational, but this whole thing is not rational. I hope this proves satisfactory.’ Again, think about splitting this into smaller paragraphs

“It did, of course. She has been as good as her word, I receive the data every day and feed it in, I have the parameters set of course, but I allowed it to continue simply as a way to control her. A description? As it operates you will see what it does, so, unless she backs out, I will let my work speak for itself. Briefly summarized, the machine is designed to process Violet and abuse her. No one, but, ( you don't need these first 2 commas) Violet herself can start the machine, once started however, she loses all control and she will be processed. Only a malfunction will allow the machine to be halted before she is fully processed. If there is no malfunction, no one can stop it and the system is designed to react to her responses. She will be abused on all three levels. She will be stripped naked and tortured. It will take a minimum of two hours and as much as four hours to run the course. Oh! she is going to the starting area, it is time to stop chatting and start observing. What, a wager? As to what? The color of her panties? You claim that they will be purple? Purple, violet, no bet. We may be surprised but I tend to believe that it will be that hue when they are revealed. Please now, I need to concentrate on the mechanisms. You enjoy the show.”

The woman walked determinedly to the station marked: Processing Start. She picked up the eight and half by eleven sheet of instructions. The final email correspondence explained the event. She was to inspect the machinery to her satisfaction and if she decided to go ahead she was to walk to the starting point and read and comply with the instructions there. Once the machine started, no human could save her and the programing did not allow for her to stop it either. She would be committed. She was to dress in clothes that could be discarded and she was to dress normally, not erotically, just normally. The only thing he demanded was she was to wear high heels with four and one half inch heels. She had complied to that, as with everything, totally. She started to attach metallic arm bands near her shoulders and then wristbands, she pulled the fasteners taut. Then set about encircling her waist with a belt made of a similar material, that too was fastened securely and tightly. Next her ankles were ensconced and then thigh bands were added. She walked to the place that was mentioned she walked across a platform found the two makes faced the men,(I think you got a bit mixed up in this sentence) (she could not see them of course.) Place (placed)her feet on the marks that spread her legs apart somewhat, raised her arms level with her shoulders, closed her eyes and waited. Somewhere in the depths of the controlling part of the system a clock started to count down. It was her final opportunity to escape. Suddenly, without warning her spread eagle body was snatched and thrown against the hard back wall behind her. The violent maneuver forced the air from her lungs and she wheezed to catch her breath. I thought to myself, “Now it begins, she did want it rough.”

As I said above, this is well written piece. I think for your first assignment you did very well. I will keep an eye on level one, and if you are still waiting for input from penjanon soon, I would be happy to invite you up to level 2.

Aussiegirl

pangent617
10-28-2008, 11:47 PM
Thank you for your input. I can see I will need to grab a good grammar and style book to get back into a good set of grammatical practices again.

I can see the point on the longer paragraphs and they do tend to lump discreet information into a more jumbledset. I do worry that I am maybe a bit overbearing in the language, though it was my intent to try to give it a flavor of an academic of sorts.

In any case I will adjust the piece to reflect the suggestions and repost it

Thank you one more time.

Pangent

Aussiegirl1
10-29-2008, 01:28 AM
Thanks Pangent - I felt your use of language fitted this piece, so don't worry about that. Making paragraphs shorter makes stories more to the point. A rule I try to use is not to put more than 4/5 sentences in one paragraph, though that can change depending on the length of the sentences and the flow of the story.

I look forward to seeing your re-write, thanks.

pejanon
10-29-2008, 04:22 PM
This is a good, very well written piece and it is really original, which is hard to do in this field.

The narrative IS overabundant and the precision of expression and over insistence on details sometimes make it somewhat confusing, at least to me. However, that style reflects your character’s personality and gives a special flavor to the story.

I strongly urge you to follow aussiegirl’s advice: Break up the text in many more shorter paragraphs and make the direct, quoted, speech stand out. If you do so, the text will be more readable and some redundancies will become obvious to you too. You also have a few surplus quote marks and other minor mistakes which you can correct when you do it.
A job well done.

I see that you've alread decied to do that. Looking forward to your rewrite.

I agree with Aussiegirl on Level 2 - your will go up to it soon.

pangent617
11-02-2008, 09:52 PM
Ok I have broken almost all the paragraphs into at least two paragraphs and ran grammatiek on it as well as spell check, hopefully we are moving closer

Edited story follows:

“The name she gave is Violet and as I watch her inspect the equipment, I am inclined to believe she has a fetish for the color.” I commented to the observer. “She is dressed in shades of it. It seems odd to me that she has left her hair brown.” I returned my attention to the myriad dials, gauges and switches on the panel before me. If she chose to go forward, they all had a critical piece to play and I was the one tasked with seeing it all ran true.

“You are confused, of course. You are here to witness the spectacle, if it happens. So allow me to explain how we got to this evening.” I glanced quickly to my chamber-mate. “My name? Well, of course that will remain
enshrouded, as will your name, the other witnesses’ names and the principle’s name herself. That is for all of our protection.”

“Allow me to inform you that I have a doctorate in mechanical engineering and physical design. I have designed and built many of the advanced factories throughout the world and many of my designs grace textbooks as case studies on how to create mechanical systems. I have long since outgrown the need for a lot of money, but I have plenty of income from patents and the like. I tell you this not to boast, but, by way of an explanation of how I came to be involved in this adventure.”

The observer remained silent, so I continued, as much to filter out the monotonous hum of the equipment as to converse. “It was innocuous enough, it came via a forwarded email from a trade journal to which I had given an interview. The article laid out the recent projects I had done and the fact that I was semi-retired, taking on only ideas that interested me. I looked for challenges, that this was sort of a hobby for me now, taking on
interesting challenges.”

The email was intriguing and straightforward, ‘If you are as intelligent as the magazine purports, this riddle will be child’s play: My number is 400. If you look, I will wave at you shortly. An actor or an act that will do you no harm, but not I. Follows now, an aural third. Next, on the keyboard is where it is at. A great tree’s child ushers you out, to see the trident’s complement on dry land. If you can find me, I will tell you what I have in mind.’ I will leave you to reason it out if you can. It took me six minutes.”

I waited for any interjection, there was none and I realized that this may well stay a one-sided discussion, still I needed to mask the sound as the principle, the victim, as it was, made up her mind. “I contacted her and began a correspondence that shocked and made me recoil, but, her entreaty was so beguiling that I gave in and started the project.”

Ah, there was an interjection, he clearly was listening. “Excuse me? Why did I not turn her down, if I was revolted? Yes, that is a fair question. I suppose the way she framed her inquiry let her sway me with her arguments. Truthfully, I eschew anything that would be considered illegal and I suppose I should have walked away from this too, but she exploited a weak point in my defenses, my pride.”

“Her email read: ‘I am not sure that even you could pull off what I have in mind. I wish to be abused, physically, mentally and if possible emotionally by a machine without any human action, other than myself. I am not sure that any such thing can be designed, let alone built.’ She knew her target well, the idea of creating a mechanism to torture a human was reprehensible. But, she challenged my ability to design it. She dared me like some teenager and my emotional response was just as adolescent. I wrote back that given time and resources, anything that did not defy the laws of physics could be designed and built.”

“Violet then sprang the trap. She wrote back: ‘Will you do it then?’ I was lost, if I said no, I was as much as admitting I could not do it, If I said yes, well obviously, I said yes, I could not walk away from the challenge. I could not admit I could not do it. So, I deferred my good sense and we are here.”

“What happened next? I took over from that point, there were some things to define and there were parameters to set. I sent her an email of agreement, with questions that needed to be answered.”

“First, I needed her to define her abuse and to prioritize which was most important to her, physical, mental, emotional. I instructed her to take the measurements of her body that I needed, not just the standard bra size, waist and hips. I literally required many measurements that defined her body down to the inch and that they were to be taken daily and sent to me. It was an onerous task to do that every day, however, she was as trapped as I was, if she refused, I could claim no data and escape.”

“Finally, I requested that I could actually look at her to be able to visualize the system I was to create. I think I half-expected her to equivocate and to demand that I provide reasons for her compliance to the requests. Surprisingly, she acquiesced without comment.”

“She was straightforward as to her definitions, she wrote: ‘Abuse? I wish to be treated as rough as possible without killing me, in fact, I wish to be tortured with no recourse for me to stop it. I want to be marked and maimed and if it turns out that it cripples or mars me for life, so be it. As I said, I only ask that I survive the ordeal.”

‘As for priorities, I suppose physical abuse is my prime request, then mental and emotional abuse in no particular order. I will take the measurements faithfully every day and send them to you. As for looking me over live, I have no objection, but it is crucial that I never see you, I know it is not rational, but this whole thing is not rational. I hope this proves satisfactory.’

“It was, of course. She has been as good as her word, I received the data every day and fed it in, I have set the parameters long ago of course, but I allowed it to continue simply as a way to control her. I flew to where she lived and she paraded herself at three different places, at one of which, I watched her.”

“I used this information and designed the mechanism you see. A description? As it operates you will then be able to see what it does. So unless she backs out, I will let my work speak for itself.”

My chamber-mate was insistent and the victim seemed intent on studying the thing further, so I relented. “Briefly summarized, the machine is designed to process Violet and abuse her. No one, but, Violet herself can
start the machine, once it started however, she loses all control and she will be processed. Only a malfunction will allow the machine to be halted before she is fully processed. If there is no malfunction, no one can stop it.”

“The system is designed to react to her responses. She will be abused on all three levels. She will be brutally stripped naked and tortured, physically. It will take the system a minimum of two hours and as much as four hours to run the course. The length of time will be determined by how she reacts to the abuse the system applies to her.

She will be abused mentally primarily by not knowing what or when things are going to happen to her.

Emotionally, she will realize this whole thing is being recorded and that her deviant desire is going to be available to be published, that will come later after the processing is completed.”

“Oh! She is going to the starting area, it is time to stop chatting and start observing. What, you wish to make a wager? What are the terms? It is to predict the color of her panties? You claim that they will be purple? Purple, violet would be the same color. I am sorry you do not have a bet. We may be surprised, but I tend to believe that it will be that hue when they are revealed. Please now, I need to concentrate on the mechanisms. You enjoy the show.”

The woman walked determinedly to the station marked: Processing Start. She picked up the eight and half by eleven sheet of instructions. The final email correspondence explained the event. She was to inspect the machinery to her satisfaction and if she decided to go ahead she was to walk to the starting point and read and then comply with the instructions there.

Once the machine started, no human could save her and the programing did not allow for her to stop it either. She would be committed. She was to dress in clothes that could be discarded and she was to dress normally, not
erotically, just normally. The only thing he demanded was she was to wear high heels with four and one-half inch heels.

She had complied with that, as with everything, totally. She started to attach metallic arm bands near her shoulders and then wristbands, and she pulled the fasteners tautly. Then set about encircling her waist with a belt made of a similar material, which too, was fastened securely and tightly. Next her ankles were ensconced and then thigh bands were added.

She walked to the place that was mentioned in the instructions. She walked across a platform to the two marks that were mentioned in her instructions. That place faced the two men, giving them a clear view of the initial activity. (She could not see them, of course.)

She placed her feet on the marks, which spread her legs apart somewhat, she raised her arms level with her shoulders, closed her eyes and waited. Somewhere in the depths of the controlling part of the system, a clock started to count down. It was her final opportunity to escape.

Suddenly, without warning her spread eagle body was snatched and thrown against the hard back wall behind her. The violent maneuver forced the air from her lungs and she wheezed to catch her breath.

It was then that I thought to myself, “Now it begins, and she did want it rough.”

Aussiegirl1
11-03-2008, 03:26 AM
It reads much better with the shorter paragraphs, thanks for doing that bit of editting.

I will leave the rest of the review to pejanon, but I look forward to reading more of your work.

pangent617
12-12-2008, 06:26 PM
Hi

Still waiting for more input or suggestions from the level one mentor. I am wondering if it was expected that I do more?

Anyway just thought I would bump this to the top to see if anyone would notice. Not unhappy just waiting.

Pangent617

Aussiegirl1
12-12-2008, 08:00 PM
I am waiting for Pejanon to return to review this work, but am not sure when that will be. I am actually wondering if it wouldn't be better to just bump you up to level two, rather than have you waiting to get more level one assignments. It is up to you, but level two is not scary and I will let you do a few extra assignments for me so you feel ready for level three. You can PM me if you wish, or just leave a comment here.

pangent617
01-17-2009, 12:36 AM
It seems that pejanon is delayed. I am wondering Aussiegirl1 if I might take you up on your offer and btw I hope your holidays were enjoyable.

Pangent

Aussiegirl1
01-18-2009, 10:43 PM
That is fine. I am not sure if you already have access to level 2 or not. If you don't, then let me know and I will get you access.

pangent617
01-19-2009, 12:09 AM
Thanks Aussiegirl1,

I just checked and there is not permission for me at level 2 yet.

Thanks once again.

Aussiegirl1
01-19-2009, 01:04 AM
Okay, I will get that sorted for you.