PDA

View Full Version : Mobius : Challenge

Mobius
04-29-2004, 03:58 PM
I will send this book to the first person that can show me a pic of a real person in a full reverce Prayer.
I mean full Elbows to elbows wrist to wrist. I dont think it can be done so I think this book is pretty safe in my little collection.

leo9
04-30-2004, 02:31 AM
I will send this book to the first person that can show me a pic of a real person in a full reverce Prayer.
I mean full Elbows to elbows wrist to wrist. I dont think it can be done so I think this book is pretty safe in my little collection.

You may be right, but I've got an extremely supple TV slave who can be tied elbows to elbows in the normal position per routine, so I'll try that at our next session.

Dododecapod
04-30-2004, 10:02 AM
Originally Posted by Mobius

I'd be careful, Mobius. It can be done. Oh, most people can't, but I've met a girl into major Yoga who could press the points of her elbows together - behind her neck. She could also do some very interesting other tricks, too... ;)

Mobius
04-30-2004, 11:54 AM
Originally Posted by Mobius

I'd be careful, Mobius. It can be done. Oh, most people can't, but I've met a girl into major Yoga who could press the points of her elbows together - behind her neck. She could also do some very interesting other tricks, too... ;)
What i said was a "full" reverce prayer.
Elbo to Elbo Wrist to wrist behind her back.
get me a good pic with no cheating and the book is yours.
Frankly I think itis one of those bondage myths like the woman mounted to a pole with her feet not touching the ground. having to be lifted on and off of the pole.

nice to read about but can not be done. Anitomicly impossible. Sorry for the spelling I have to go and do my after noon route.

leo9
05-06-2004, 11:38 PM
What i said was a "full" reverce prayer.
Elbo to Elbo Wrist to wrist behind her back.

I would point out that in the picture that you originally refered to, her elbows aren't anywhere near touching. Hard to say from the angle, but I'd say there's a good four inches between her elbows, maybe six.

I've seen other Benson illos with the forearms touching from wrists to elbows in that pose, and that, I'll readily agree, is anatomically impossible.

Frankly I think itis one of those bondage myths like the woman mounted to a pole with her feet not touching the ground. having to be lifted on and off of the pole.

I agree, that can't be done unless you're Vlad the Impaler. Or unless there's a saddle bar, in which case it's a very real and practical torture. But even then it's much more fun if she can just barely get her toes to the ground to try and ease the pain.

Mobius
05-08-2004, 07:20 AM
I would point out that in the picture that you originally refered to, her elbows aren't anywhere near touching. Hard to say from the angle, but I'd say there's a good four inches between her elbows, maybe six.

I've seen other Benson illos with the forearms touching from wrists to elbows in that pose, and that, I'll readily agree, is anatomically impossible.

I agree, that can't be done unless you're Vlad the Impaler. Or unless there's a saddle bar, in which case it's a very real and practical torture. But even then it's much more fun if she can just barely get her toes to the ground to try and ease the pain.
The offer is still on the table oh flexible ones.

I will have to come up with challanges for the other 25 novels once I have read them all up to 15 so far.

Gord book challange so far
Contract book one and Two
A real person with a full reverse Prayer or as close as possible (I will be fare)

Controlling Cristine
Hogtied with the victoms feet hitting the back of her head

When I think of some others I will let you know

Ps I will also take suggestions Mobius

leo9
05-10-2004, 08:36 AM
Gord book challange so far
Controlling Cristine

You're definitely safe there. I can get my bondage bunny hogtied with feet to elbows, but I don't believe I've seen even Yoga experts curl far enough back to touch feet to head.

Mobius
05-10-2004, 04:20 PM
You're definitely safe there. I can get my bondage bunny hogtied with feet to elbows, but I don't believe I've seen even Yoga experts curl far enough back to touch feet to head.

There is a benson illustration in AD2477 were her feet are touching her head. I actualy seen a pick in circ olay were her feet hit the back of her head but I dont think she has a spine.

Jai
06-04-2004, 01:29 AM
Mobius, I just wanted to make you aware of an advert I saw on TV last night for Danone Shape Yoghurt. It was in the UK though so you may not have it your side of the pond.

It features lots of lovely ladies doing all sorts of fairly bendy flexi yoga type stuff and finishes with a woman holding the pot of yoghurt between the two palms of her hands, in a full reverse prayer position. (obviously bar the gap the size of the youghurt pot, but she blatantly wasn't struggling, so with a bit of a stretch the full reverse prayer was easily achievable!)

Now I'm not saying that I know anyone who can do it or anything, far from it. But just be warned, your challenge can be done. I reckon your safe for a while more though.

Mobius
06-05-2004, 08:20 AM
Mobius, I just wanted to make you aware of an advert I saw on TV last night for Danone Shape Yoghurt. It was in the UK though so you may not have it your side of the pond.

It features lots of lovely ladies doing all sorts of fairly bendy flexi yoga type stuff and finishes with a woman holding the pot of yoghurt between the two palms of her hands, in a full reverse prayer position. (obviously bar the gap the size of the youghurt pot, but she blatantly wasn't struggling, so with a bit of a stretch the full reverse prayer was easily achievable!)

Now I'm not saying that I know anyone who can do it or anything, far from it. But just be warned, your challenge can be done. I reckon your safe for a while more though.
I will ship any where in the world via usps (slow mail )
The complete "The Contract" set 1-2

For a Real True reverse prayer Pic

I mean full on elbo's to wrist's full metal contact. Oh and it can not be a todler I know they are very flexible but dont do it not legal in the states and not into it.

Dont think it can be done. Well maybe not with out dislocating the subs shoulders. And I dont want that to happen.

So "Na ne na ne na na' I still have the books for now.

leo9
06-11-2004, 03:11 PM
I will ship any where in the world via usps (slow mail )
The complete "The Contract" set 1-2

For a Real True reverse prayer Pic

I mean full on elbo's to wrist's full metal contact. Oh and it can not be a todler I know they are very flexible but dont do it not legal in the states and not into it.

Dont think it can be done. Well maybe not with out dislocating the subs shoulders. And I dont want that to happen.

OK, well, Martika couldn't quite do it at a first try: it's not easy to see with the black on black, but if you look carefully at the ropes you can see there's about 4" between her elbows. (In other words, it is already the equivalent of the picture that started this topic.)

But she's confident that if she works at her Yoga she'll manage the full contact before long.

leo9
06-11-2004, 03:14 PM
A better view of the whole position.

leo9
06-11-2004, 03:18 PM
And in case you wondered what a slave tied in that position is good for...

Mobius
06-11-2004, 04:47 PM
Lot farther than I thought could be done
not quit elbows to wrist.

I will be fair and say if you can get it to within 2 inches I will call it a draw and send you the books.

But please do not do any thing that will couse her harm A pair of Gord books are not worth a dislocated shoulder.

Get it to 2 inches and I will send the books to you.

But I have to coution you at the moment I am on summer hiatis. AKA No school No drivng no driving no mony.it may not be until late summer that i will be able to afford to send the books to you.
But you make it to 2 inches I will send them deal is a deal it just might take a while

leo9
06-12-2004, 12:35 AM
Get it to 2 inches and I will send the books to you.

But I have to coution you at the moment I am on summer hiatis. AKA No school No drivng no driving no mony.it may not be until late summer that i will be able to afford to send the books to you.
But you make it to 2 inches I will send them deal is a deal it just might take a while

No worries, it's the challenge that interests us. And I won't dislocate her shoulders, it's actually quite hard to apply pressure to close the gap. I think it'll need a strap round the forearms to get that last few inches. But Martika loves being tied up in evil positions like that, so we'll keep working at it.

redEva
06-12-2004, 09:55 AM
Hope you don’t mind Mobius - here your challenge has its own life!

Congrats to Leo9 and lovely assistant! impressive!

respectfully

red

Mobius
06-12-2004, 11:08 AM
You are truely a misstris of moderating.

:cool:

leo9
06-12-2004, 11:18 AM
Good! I rather hoped you would. I was aware we were drifting a long way off topic, but it seemed a pity to drop an interesting subject just because it didn't fit the thread.

Kalluss
06-16-2004, 11:17 PM
Hmmm.. this is close

Kalluss
06-16-2004, 11:24 PM
of course a few moments after I post I remember, you were looking for reverse prayer.. not just elbows touching... oh well. still anice imagage

leo9
06-17-2004, 12:31 AM
of course a few moments after I post I remember, you were looking for reverse prayer.. not just elbows touching... oh well. still anice imagage

It is indeed, and the picture beautifully conveys the contorted tension of such bondage poses.

MrJerseyGuy
06-17-2004, 11:27 AM
Whats the green ring on your cock for? I've become a big fan of cock rings over the past year or so...always up for something new.

Mobius
06-17-2004, 11:39 AM
Whats the green ring on your cock for? I've become a big fan of cock rings over the past year or so...always up for something new.

I do believe that it is the end of a condum. Safe sex you know.

leo9
06-17-2004, 11:47 AM
I do believe that it is the end of a condum. Safe sex you know.

This is correct: bottom ring of a green apple flavour condom. Sorry to be so boringly responsible :-)

(I heard a rumour many years ago that some gay enterprise was aiming to develop a sperm-flavoured condom, does anyone know if that ever happened? Though what I really want is a condom that tastes of month-old smegma. That would sort out the slaves from the players <EG>.)

MrJerseyGuy
06-17-2004, 06:24 PM
LOL!!! So that's what one looks like! Fortunately I'm in a long term monogamous relationship. I've bought my share of condoms over the years...just never saw what one looked like out of the wrapper before!

myri_SN
06-20-2004, 08:52 AM
you mean ellbows liek this? :eek:

Mobius
06-20-2004, 10:33 AM
you mean ellbows liek this? :eek:
the chalange is for a reverse prayer.

You have elbos to wrist but for a reverse prayer the hands have to be up the back like in the picture at the top of the thread.

But the challange is for wrist to elbows full contact.
But to be anitomicly fair I am allowing 2 inches at the elbos . Nice try but "NO SOUP FOR YOU" next!
as the soup nazi would say.

Dslave
06-25-2004, 07:47 AM
Excellent challenge and a some very good points to be made from it. The first? Don't believe everything you see. The second? Artists can and do take advantage of artistic license. (I should know, I am an artist.) The third? Some things should be left to the experienced. lol

Kelli
09-16-2004, 04:30 PM
Just going through some older threads, and wondering if you ever found anyone Mobius?

Mobius
09-16-2004, 05:26 PM
The Closest that any one got was Leo9 sub
But her elbos were still to far apart.

But I will say that she got allot farther than I could.

Give it a try The Book's are still up for grabs.

allalone46
09-16-2004, 11:56 PM
I see it has a better advantage to feeding a slave

mythicat
09-17-2004, 08:37 AM
If anyone can offer a self-bondage trick to draw my elbows closer together I might just manage it. I can get about as far as Leo9's sub with hubby's help, unfortunately I can't convince him to apply enough pressure to go any further. He gets all wigged out when I contort like that to begin with and he's afraid he'll break me. :rolleyes:

Of course the real trick would be getting it on film at the same time... lol

Dododecapod
09-17-2004, 12:39 PM
Spoke to a doctor friend of mine (sports medicine) about this. According to him, it is possible to do a reverse prayer, elbow-to-elbow - but only for a woman.
The structure of the shoulder girdle in men and women is subtly different. The range of motion for men is such that going Elbow to Elbow would dislocate one or both arms. The slight restriction on movement is part of the price we pay for our greater strength - the slightly different structure provides greater leverage.

Also heard from my Yogic friend - who will not be helping with this challenge, as she just gave birth to twins!

Mobius
09-17-2004, 06:15 PM
Not that I am indorsing doing any thing sick or twisted with newborns but. They are incredibly flexible. But no Babys in a reverce prayer will be discualified.

Just to be broad minded I have 12 gord books if other can think of very challenging projects let me know. And if I find them challenging enough I will put up a book. Let me know. Please no permenant damage or breaking of bones.

Mobius
09-21-2004, 03:41 PM
I wish I'd seen this challenge while my M was here.... I know he would have loved to give it a go; and I'm pretty flexible... all those years of cheering, dance and gymnastics.

Oh well. Since Moby's got so many books ;)...let's think of some new challenges, too! It's always interesting to see what you guys can come up with...
Ok I have a challange for you. But yes you will need your Masters help.

your choice of any one of my 12 books If you win I will send you a list.

Here is your challange a severe Hogtie with the bottoms of your feet touching the back of your head. That will twist your spine. But please do not hurt your self.

leo9
10-23-2004, 05:00 AM
Here is your challange a severe Hogtie with the bottoms of your feet touching the back of your head. That will twist your spine. But please do not hurt your self.

I doubt if that's possible, but my agile bondage bunny will be here next week so I'll do my best, and send a picture of the result. As well as having another try at the reverse-prayer.

Mobius
10-23-2004, 05:48 AM
I doubt if that's possible, but my agile bondage bunny will be here next week so I'll do my best, and send a picture of the result. As well as having another try at the reverse-prayer.

I think if you lose the latex and have her stand up or lay down you will get it this time.

and for the hog tie I will let it go if you get the toes to touch her back of her head.

She will realy be sore in the morning though.

Win both chalenges I will send you 4 books of your choice. :)

vistana
10-24-2004, 12:38 AM
Controlling Cristine

Ps I will also take suggestions Mobius

I can do that. :D

I need to use my hands, to push myelf up, but I can put my feet flat on top of my head with my spine curled. ( or I could last time I tried...might have lost a little bit of distance since then, but I'm sure I coudl still get my toes there.)

I'm sure that if I can get them there, there must be some way to make them stay while hogtied...unfortuantely I don't have anyone to do the tieing, so I don't think I can pull it off.

leo9
10-24-2004, 01:56 AM

I need to use my hands, to push myelf up, but I can put my feet flat on top of my head with my spine curled. ( or I could last time I tried...might have lost a little bit of distance since then, but I'm sure I coudl still get my toes there.)

I'm sure that if I can get them there, there must be some way to make them stay while hogtied...unfortuantely I don't have anyone to do the tieing, so I don't think I can pull it off.

If you were a few thousand miles nearer, I'd gladly help :)

Gallardo
11-17-2004, 10:40 PM
I have a video showing reverse prayer...first time I seen it...elbows don't touch though; I tried attaching screenshots but as the quality is low, it comes out too dark and I am too lazy to photoshop on this box =P If anyone is interested (mobius?) I can email the video^^

vistana
11-17-2004, 11:21 PM

I can still do this, I tried it out a few days ago, though I can't get my feet quite as far as I used to.
Now to get a photograph...I wonder if my camera has a timer?
oh, and there's supposed to rope involved, isn't there?

Any suggestions on how to manage this solo?
I'm taking it as a personal challenge, something to work on when I'm not studying :D

leo9
11-18-2004, 12:25 AM
I can still do this, I tried it out a few days ago, though I can't get my feet quite as far as I used to.
Now to get a photograph...I wonder if my camera has a timer?
oh, and there's supposed to rope involved, isn't there?

Any suggestions on how to manage this solo?
I'm taking it as a personal challenge, something to work on when I'm not studying :D

Looks to me as if you could fake this as a bondage picture solo. (Though I'm amazed that with all the enthusiasts on this forum you can't find some help, if only to take the pictures.) It might involve a good deal of wriggling, and you better have a good long timer on that camera, but I suggest like this:

Wind short lengths of rope round your wrists so that when you hold them together they look tied.

Tie your ankles together with a couple of long ropes hanging free.

Lie on your front, run the loose ropes over your shoulders from behind, and hold the ends behind your back as you bend your legs back. Pulling on the ends might give you that little extra you need to get your feet the whole way. Once you're as curled as you can go, flip the loose ends of the ropes round your crossed wrists - click - one picture of you in what looks like an extreme hogtie.

<sigh> If only I could afford the air ticket, I'd be there to help.

Mobius
11-18-2004, 03:18 AM
I have a video showing reverse prayer...first time I seen it...elbows don't touch though; I tried attaching screenshots but as the quality is low, it comes out too dark and I am too lazy to photoshop on this box =P If anyone is interested (mobius?) I can email the video^^

sure if it is not to big you can send it to bbeale@gmail.com
I have sent and recieved files as large as 5mb but have not had luck sending any thing larger

vistana
11-18-2004, 09:39 AM
Looks to me as if you could fake this as a bondage picture solo. (Though I'm amazed that with all the enthusiasts on this forum you can't find some help, if only to take the pictures.) It might involve a good deal of wriggling, and you better have a good long timer on that camera, but I suggest like this:

Wind short lengths of rope round your wrists so that when you hold them together they look tied.

Tie your ankles together with a couple of long ropes hanging free.

Lie on your front, run the loose ropes over your shoulders from behind, and hold the ends behind your back as you bend your legs back. Pulling on the ends might give you that little extra you need to get your feet the whole way. Once you're as curled as you can go, flip the loose ends of the ropes round your crossed wrists - click - one picture of you in what looks like an extreme hogtie.

<sigh> If only I could afford the air ticket, I'd be there to help.

Well, my camera has a 12 second timer on it...This is going to take some work, but as soon as I have some free time (ie. no sooner than this weekend) i will start working on it. But that plan sounds like it could work.
*excited now*

and as for help...i might be able to find someone to help, but now i have this perverse desire to manage to do this myself. i've always been the independant type :D

of course if you could fly up leo, i wouldn't say no. ;)

Gallardo
11-18-2004, 07:42 PM
Mobius, video is sent. Please check your email asap.

Mobius
11-18-2004, 07:45 PM
Thank you for the file and thanks for the interesting tip on the sending of large files.

That tapes only makes me think that it is anatomicly impossible. With out dislocating her arm sockets. That was plainly painfull but it was not a reverse prayer it was mearly her arms pulled inback of her. But still nice tape
and thanks for showing me a way to send large files. Bra ha ha I think i can use that.

once again a reverse prayer is hands inback of the neck, palm to palm arm to arm elbow to elbow.

Unless you find a sub that is bonless or totaly duble jointed. I do not think it is possible with out serious harm. And if you harm the sub it is a deal breaker.

So far leo9 and his latex sub is closer but still not there.

still open for those that have the gusto.

Gallardo
11-18-2004, 11:12 PM
Ha, you can thank me by sending porn =P

tkk098
12-29-2004, 01:24 AM
How can you get a person like that?? I tried that for the heck of it, and i had like a foot and a half distance between the elbows... and i'm a relatively skinny person.

Mobius
12-29-2004, 06:58 AM
How can you get a person like that?? I tried that for the heck of it, and i had like a foot and a half distance between the elbows... and i'm a relatively skinny person.
If it was easy then it would not be a challenge.
I think the only way it can be done is for the sub to be totaly relaxed like just after a massage then laying on her front have the dom just man handle her into position. I dont think she is going to like, it probly going to hurt like hell. and I dont think she is going to beable to take it for more then a couple of minutes.

get a picture and the book is yours. The challange is still out there.

aachicka
02-19-2005, 07:16 PM
If it was easy then it would not be a challenge.
I think the only way it can be done is for the sub to be totaly relaxed like just after a massage then laying on her front have the dom just man handle her into position. I dont think she is going to like, it probly going to hurt like hell. and I dont think she is going to beable to take it for more then a couple of minutes.

get a picture and the book is yours. The challange is still out there.

sorry if this sounds dumb, i just started reading through this---but what book???

Mobius
02-19-2005, 07:46 PM
sorry if this sounds dumb, i just started reading through this---but what book???

The challange is for the first person to show a picture of a sub in a full reverse prayer. Palms to palms elbos to elbos or as close as humanly possible.

I have offerd 2 house of gord books called the contract 1 and 2 to the first person to show that it can be done. So far leo9 was the closest but still not close enough.

There is a second challenge for the first person to show a slave in a full hogtie with her feet touching the back of her head. I will offer 2 other books of the winners chouse from my collection.

So far no takers on the second challenge.

Still have the books and the challenge is still up there

Mobius

bip0lar
01-25-2008, 02:26 AM
could somebody tell me if it possible to train yourself into getting to that position? I mean, if you've got the flexibility, just not that much (yet) is it possible to attain it?