PDA

View Full Version : hot wax...

minx
06-12-2004, 09:58 AM
I want to know how it feels to have hot wax dribbled on my naked body. I've heard you're not supposed to use beeswax candles for this as they burn hotter and can damage the skin.

Can anyone throw any advice or personal experience at me?

Minx
x

Kelli
06-12-2004, 11:16 AM
Candle dripping is definately fun. The best candles to start out with are unscented white ones, as they burn at the lowest temperatures. Scented ones burn at higher temps, so stay away from those until you have been playing with it for a while. Also, it's a good idea, to shave the area first, as wax on hair can be a pain to get off (unless you want to incorporate that too). Lastly, you should coat the area with baby oil, or some kind of lotion, to make it easier to get the wax off. These are just some things I have found that make it a better experience. I love to have it dripped around my nipples. It heightens the experience before foreplay.

BDSM_Tourguide
06-12-2004, 11:57 AM
Try looking here (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=748) for more information.

minx
06-14-2004, 11:29 AM
well, last night I was stripped naked, bound rather tightly, blindfolded and left on the floor feeling helpless...
...the next thing I felt was a droplet of searing hot pain on my chest. It was painful, but incredibly arousing at the same time! I was force to endure my torture with deliciously painful hot wax for a good hour or so. I squealed with pain and pleasure with each drop, never knowing where or when it was going to land next. The experience left me begging for release... who knew candles could be so much fun!

Thanks for your advice and suggestions - that was a very memorable evening :)

minx
x

Dslave
06-25-2004, 08:05 AM
I have many years experience with this and can tell you this with complete confidence... the harder the wax the greater the burn. If you are just starting out, I would STRONGLY recommend the tall glass "religious" candles. They usually have the softest wax (to test, try pressing your finger into them without even lighting them, you will see what I mean). And, in fact, use your fingers first, with any candle. If it is too hot for your finger it is DEFINATELY too hot for your body. Then, after you dip your finger in the hot wax, test that warm (but cooling) wax on your body via your fingertip. Work your way up slowly. Then, and only then, you will be able to determine what you can take very safely and easily. Wax can be fun but unless you have an extreme tolerance for pain I would stay away from harder wax candles.

bobanthony
06-28-2004, 01:07 PM
I love the feel of hot wax especially on my butt; but it has great effects in lots of other places--legs, chest, back. The surprising sting, and you don't know where or when; the gradual subsidence; and another surpise.

But the problem I've had are minor burns that take months to go away. I think the Mistress doing this is experienced; and she says I just have skin really sensitive to heat. After several tries she seemed to get to the point where it didn't burn; but the sting is not nearly as sharp.

I've kind of given up on hot wax for me; but I can see how it would be great for lots of other people. A little envy.

Locked Advantages
03-28-2005, 12:06 PM
With my former dom when he used hot wax on me, it felt like punishment since I am not good with pain, I hated it......with him I wanted to learn many different areas and he was going to show me many different things for me to enjoy....but the hot wax...oww. I know most submissives love it but I didnt,lol