PDA

View Full Version : I had watched you...

Centurion15
08-30-2008, 04:38 PM
many times through the window you left open as you were changing after work, or better yet before going to the pool. Many times, I had watched you as you stripped down to your panties before changing into your party clothes for a night on the town. Sometimes, you would pinch your nipples before heading into the bathroom, out of sight but not out of mind. I could imagine what you did in there.

I had planned this evening well. You had given everyone at the pool an eyeful, arching your back and pushing your tits out, rubbing suntan oil on your long legs. But, as you typically did, you forgot to lock the door on your way to the pool. Since almost all of your neighbors had gone to the beach or otherwise out of town for the holiday, it was easy enought to slip inside with my bag of tricks. I would only be a couple of more hours before you came inside to get ready to go out again.

noboundary
08-31-2008, 10:14 PM
I rub the oil all over legs and then started to put the oil all over my chest. I look around and rubbed some through the inside of my bikini top. I pull my long brown wavy hair up in a pony tail so it wouldn't get an oil on it. I close my eyes when I lay down on the floor feeling the warm sun up against my skin. I move my hand towards my left breast and lightly squeeze it as I let a moan out.

I start to rub my pussy lightly and look around. I knew I spent a lot of time outside but I had a party to attend to. I walk inside of my house looking around the house as I head towards my room.

My breast start to bounce up and down when I walk up the stairs and knew that today was going to be fun. I look around as I head towards my bedroom and smiled.

Centurion15
09-01-2008, 04:46 AM
Since I had some time to kill, I take a look around your house. Nothing interesting in the kitchen or den, so I go upstairs to your bedroom. I liked what I saw. Thick drapes would cover each window keep prying eyes from interrupting our fun, the bath had a full tub and your bed frame had thick posts at each corner. I walk over to the nightstand to see if you kept any of your own toys by the bed and am delighted to find a 9" black vibrator, with a large tube of lube, in the bottom drawer. That might come in handy later.

I then heard the door open downstairs and you come in. The fun was about to begin. As I heard you come up the stairs, I slip into the closet, the door slightly ajar, to wait. In a moment, you come into the room wearing a bikini that would make a stripper blush. You hadn't noticed a thing as you went into the bath to start your shower.

When I hear the water start, I step of the closet and you see me as you walk out of the bath. You're stunned to find you're not alone and I can tell you're mentally debating whether to scream or try to run past me down the stairs. As you run by, I grab you by the pony tail, spin you around and throw you down on the bed...

noboundary
09-01-2008, 01:30 PM
I sigh as I reach to get my towel from one of my drawers and look around the room. I opened my drawer that had my little toy and take it out. I lick it slowly as I start to get horny but had to calm down. I put the dildo back in the drawer and walked towards the bathroom.

I turn on the shower and place the towel on top of a counter top. I start to undress myself as I slip off the two piece bikini that barely covered anything. I throw it to the door and right about as I stepped in the shower I forgot something. I wrapped the towel around my naked body and walk out of the bathroom to get my dildo so I can have some fun in the shower.

I see someone in front of me and blink thinking that maybe I was just imagining things. Quickly trying to think what to do I decide to make a run for it. I quickly run towards my bedroom door to get out but suddenly I feel something grab me. I hit the bed hard as I was thrown down onto it. My legs were spread open and look at you. I try to get up and move to the other side of the bed and covered as much as I can with my towel. "Get out! I'll scream if you don't leave and I'll call the police" I said with a scared voice.

Centurion15
09-01-2008, 01:47 PM
So scream, I laugh. You're clearly surprised by this reaction and as you're puzzling out how to repond, I walk over directly in front of you. You're clutching the towel around you, trying to cover as much as possible. But you try to bluff again, yelling "Get out you bastard!"

Since I'm within arm's reach, I slap you hard across the face. I can see in your eyes that its the first time you've been hit by a man and you're torn between whether to drop the towel and rub your face or hold onto the towel. You choose the towel, but its a choice that won't last long.

I know that your next move will be to try to kick me in the balls, so I shift to the side just before you try. This has the advantage the I can grab your foot as it goes up and you will completely loose your balance. Surely enough, with your foot in the air, you can stand on one foot more than a couple of seconds and are soon flat on your back on the floor. The towel flutters away.

You've had the wind knocked out of you when you hit the floor, so its an easy matter to roll you over on your belly and pull your hand behind your back. The capet fibers must be itchy on those perky tits and that flat belly, but you don't seem to notice right now. In an instant, I'm sitting on your lower back and although you flail your legs around, there's really nothing you can do but curse at me. I grab your hand and pull them behind your back.

I know that you can feel the cold metal of the handcuffs as I slip them on each wrist and you redouble your efforts to get free. I'm bigger, stronger and have the advantage of leverage, however and there's not much you can do. I bend down and whisper in your ear..

noboundary
09-01-2008, 01:58 PM
My head jerks to the side as I felt the sting of the slap. I scream loud for help hoping someone would hear him. I knew no one was around but I couldn't stop from screaming. I grabbed tightly onto the towel to keep it up and then looked at you.

I decide to kick you in the place that is every man's weak spot. I quickly raise my leg and aim for your balls but I see your hand grabbing my foot. I wobble around trying to get my balance but I fail. I fall down on the ground and without realizing it I let go of the towel to catch myself from the fall but the towel comes undone.

I try to catch my breath once I hit the floor and yell out in pain as I fell on my ass. I feel your hand touching my skin as you roll me over and then my hand is taken. The touch of the carpet fibers were itchy and I tried to get up. I feel some weith on my lower back and start to kick around. "Get off me asshole" I say out loud as I try to stand up but couldn't since both of my hands were pulled back.

I hear a clasp and then feel something cold on my wrists. I try to move them but then couldn't by the restraint. I try to glance back and see the handcuffs. "Get these fucking handcuffs off of me" I yell out loud. I start to realize it was hopeless to keep screaming so I had to focus all of my energy on getting you off of my back.

I shake my head and try to move it away from your lips. "Please let me go, I'll give you anything you want, just let me go" I say as I pleaded to get you off of me.

Centurion15
09-02-2008, 05:05 AM
"I'm not going to hurt you" I reassure you, "I'm just going to take a few things and be gone. But to do that, I can't have you running around. Are you going to be a good girl?" Although I can tell you're a little dubious, you're desparately hoping this is a just a burglary gone wrong and it will soon be over. You nod your head slowly.

"Good. Then I'm just going to tie you up and put this little piece of cloth in your mouth to keep you quiet until I'm gone." That would of course be the bikini you discarded just a few moments agao. Again the desparate hope and again the nod. "Roll over on your back."

When you roll over, I have to help you a little and I see again what a beautiful body you have. Small, perky tits, about a B cup, with nipples about the size of a pencil eraser. Those will be fun to play with. You've also shaved your pubic hair down to a small thatch above your pussy -- just what I like. I can't spend too much time looking, however, or you will figure out the only thing of value here is you.

With the bikini bottom in your mouth, I roll you back onto your belly. I don't want you know about my bag of tricks just yet and I've noticed that your phone has a long cord so that you can move around the room talking. I yank it from the wall and the phone and start with your feet.

Doubling up the cord, I tie your ankles together tightly with one end and pass the free end under one armpit, across the back of your neck and under the other armpit. You don't like this and start to squirm, but there's not much you can do about it. While the cord is slack, I make a small loop above your lower back and the pull the cord tight, pulling your ankles over your thighs. This puts the loop between your shoulder blades and I run the free end of the cord through it, then around your elbows, pulling them together. When I tie off the cord, you are effective hog-tied and you're not going anywhere.

noboundary
09-02-2008, 08:12 AM
I listen to what you say wondering if you were telling the truth. I start to panic a bit more but try to calm down to make sure that I wont give you any reason to hurt me. Although your voice reassures me of your actions I decide to follow through. I hear you asking me about my cooperation with you and I nod slowly. I start to count the seconds this is over and close my eyes as I start to steady my breathing.

After I heard that you were going to tie me up my stress level shoots up in the air but I try to relax knowing that if I showed any signs of panic something bad will happen. I feel something being put in my mouth and by the feeling of the cloth I knew it was bathing suit from earlier today. I hear you giving me a command and I follow through with it as I try to roll over and be facing upwards towards you.

I feel ashamed of revealing my body to you and want to move my hands to cover myself up but restrained myself from doing so. I look at you to get a better view of you to see if I can at least recognize you. I sighed as I knew that I've never seend you before. I notice your eyes running down and up around my body and I knew you were just getting a look at it.

Suddenly I'm rolled back onto my stomach and wonder what's going to happen next. I hear something being yanked from the wall and I try to see what you pulled. I couldn't my head around without you noticing so I just moved my eyes.

On my ankles I feel something cold and thin tying them together. I wonder what it is, I know its not a rope because it should be thicker and then I thought it must have been the phone's cord. I close my eyes wondering when its all going to be over but I knew you were taking your time tying me up. I didn't struggle to make you mad even though I just wanted to move my body around. I feel the cord go on the back of my neck and start to panic. I squirm around trying to loosen up the cord and knew that nothing will happen. I feel my legs bend when you pulled on the cord. I bit tightly onto my bikini and closed my eyes shut once more. I shake my head around when I feel my elbows being tied as well. But deep in my mind I was thinking how do I look like this, being all tied up.

Centurion15
09-02-2008, 04:08 PM
With you properly bound, I wander around the room, keeping up the pretense that I'm just looking for something to steal. I can feel you following me with your eyes and everytime I get near the nightstand, I can see you squirm just a little more. After a few minutes, I tire of teasing you and walk over to the nightstand.

When I pull out the dildo and the lube, you start desparately trying to slip out of the hogtie. I've tied you myself, however, and I know you're going anywhere. You seem to realize that too and start trying to wiggle across the floor toward the door. That carpet must be starting to burn your tits and belly, and maybe even your pussy. Perfect; that will prepare you a little more for later.

When I walk over to you with the dildo, your eyes are wide with fear and you're trying to push the gag out of your mouth. Without saying anything, I flip you over on your back. With the hogtie, this is a stressful position, even more than on your belly, and I kneel down, straddling your thighs.

Sure enough, your tits are red and look a little burned. I take the dildo and slowly rim it around each nipple and then let it trail across your belly, down to the patch of pubic hair above your pussy, and let it lightly rest there. From the look in your eyes, I think you're actually glad you hog-tied right now, since it allows you to keep your thighs firmly pressed together.

"Only a real slut would have something like this" I say. "You're probably enjoying this." You don't move an eyelash or attempt to say anything; I have your complete attention. "Here's what we're going to do," I say. "I'm going to take the cloth out of your mouth and you're going to suck on this big dildo. If you don't do exactly as you're told, I'm going to ram it up your ass and leave you tied here until somebody finds you." With that, I pull the cloth from you mouth.

noboundary
09-02-2008, 04:53 PM
I look at you trying to figure out what you were thinking. I knew you weren't any old regular burglar and kept a close eye on you. When I saw you getting closer to the nightstand my heart skips a beat knowing I keep my dildo in there. I see you stop for a while and then head for the nightstand. I start to panic hoping you weren't looking at it.

I see you holding the dildo as well as the lube. I start trying to move around getting the cord loose but the cords were really tight. My efforts were futile right now but I couldn't give up. I start to wiggle my body towards the door and bit hard onto the bikini to hold in the pain. I feel the carpet rubbing against my body but I try to keep going and ignoring the burn.

I hear footsteps approaching me and then I see you in front of me. I glance towards your hands holding the dildo and I start to squirm even more. I wanted to scream but all that came out was a muffled sound. I use my tongue trying to push out the bikini to speak but couldn't. Suddenly I'm flipped over into an uncomfortable position feeling my entire body press down on my tied ankles and hands.

My body starts to shake when you use the dildo to outline my features. I close my eyes wondering what you were going to do. I knew you weren't here to rob anything but if anything it'll be my virginity. I feel it stop and open my eyes as I see the dildo rest on top my pubic hair. My head turns red as I couldn't hold the pain from the uncomfortable position.

I look at your eyes and I hear you speak. I wanted to get away from here and just start hitting you but I can't. I try not to respond to you and just squezze my hands. My eyes go wide as I hear you threaten me by shoving the didlo in my ass. I knew I shouldn't overestimate you and I feel you reach towards my mouth. I feel the gag being removed and stretched my mouth around. I lick my lips and nodded. "Alright then" I say knowing I didn't have any other choice.

Centurion15
09-02-2008, 05:11 PM
You nod slowly and and lick your lips, waiting. I rub the tip of the dildo slowly over your lips and tell you to start licking it. You make a half-hearted effort, just barely touching the tip with you tongue. That won't do.

I pull the dildo back and I can tell you're afraid you've lost your one chance to come out of this intact. We simply stare at each other for a couple of seconds, until you give in. "I can do what you say -- Please let me try again." I move the dildo back to your mouth.

This time you lick the "head" of the dildo properly. It's some effort for you in the position you're in, but you make do. After a few minutes of this, I slowly slide it in your mouth. "Starting sucking" I say and you do. I slide the dildo slowly between your lips, to the back of your throat several times and I can hear you gag. "Hold this in your mouth" I say. "You'll regret it if you don't." With that, I flip you back on your belly.

With that, I think its time to break out my toys. I retrieve my bag from the closet and your realize this is not a happy development. I pull the ball gag from the bag and rest it on the small of you back. I then pull the dildo from your mouth and tell you to open up. I can see in your eyes that you realize that I'm not here for money and that I'm not going to let anytime soon.

As I move the gag to your mouth, I tell you a second time, "open up."

noboundary
09-02-2008, 05:24 PM
I look at my dildo being moved around my lips. I start to ask myself why I ever bought this and then I hear you telling me to lick it. I knew I had to do something so I hardly tried to lick it. I start remembering the days when I use to lick and play with it in my mouth.

You move the dildo away from my mouth and I knew I lost my chance. I stare at you for a while with a frantic look on my face. I knew I wanted to try this again so I did. I begged you to give me another chance one more. I see you moving it back into my mouth and just had to pretend that it was just me and the dildo.

I try to do the best I could with the position that I was in and start to lick it. I hear you telling me to start sucking on it when you slid it in my mouth. I nod and start to suck on it slowly. I start to gag on it as it started to reach the back of my throat. I bit tightly onto the dildo to make sure it doesn't fall. I feel you flip me once more on my belly and groan as I feel my burn skin touching the carpet.

I hear you getting up and use my eyes to see where you were going. You were heading to the closet and I wondered why you were heading there. I see you bringing out a bag and suddenly my head is filled with questions wondering what's in the bag. I knew I wouldn't like what was in the bag so I start to squirm. I feel something on my back and I knew it was circular. I feel the didlo being pulled out of my mouth and I knew that this was going to be bad. I close my mouth for a while and try to squirm away.

You were never here to steal or rob me, you were here to have fun with me. My eyes start to tear up and I hear you say to open my mouth. I see the ball gag in front of me and knew I was in no position to disobey you. I slightly open my mouth as I close my eyes.

noboundary
09-02-2008, 05:26 PM
Double post sorry

Centurion15
09-02-2008, 06:27 PM
"Wider" I say and you slowly open your mouth. I push the ball in tightly, back against your teeth, filling your mouth. I then buck the strap behind your head, securing it firmly in place. You try to say something, but it come out unintelligible.

I decide its time to try something new, so I pull a large knife from the bag. If anything, your expression is more scared and hopeless than before. I cut the cord in the middle of your back and you immediately flop your legs down, happy to be able to stretch them.

Your respite is short, however, as I tie off the ends of the cord around your ankles. The loose end of the cord around your shoulders I tie to the loop in the middle of your back, keep your arms tied tighly behind you. I then tell you to roll onto to your side and curl up in a ball.

In this position its easy for me to roll you up on your knees, with your head on the floor. Grabbing your pony tail, I lead your head out, leaving your ass perched up in the air. And it is a beautiful ass, round and shapely, just right for spanking.

I run my hand over your buttocks, rubbing and kneading them. Its a sore temptation to start whipping them now, but I have other plans. I continued rubbing and kneading for a little while, to your great displeasure. I then ran my finger over your labia and your clit, rubbing it softly. You were making some kind of noise, drooling through the gag, but it was still unintelligible.

As I start rubbing my finger lightly over your anus, your whimpering, but you've stopped squirming. I know you can hear me unscrewing the cap from the lube and your body stiffens. I take a small dollop of the lube on my finger and start slowly and lightly rubbing in on your anus.

noboundary
09-02-2008, 07:46 PM
I open my mouth a bit wider and then feel you pushing it in. I feel go in the back of my teeth and feeling the ball covering my entire mouth. Then I hear as the straps clasp behind my head and I knew this was going to be my new playmate. I feel my mouth tensing up and I wanted to tell you to take it out to move my jaw around but I knew you weren't going to do it.

I look around wondering what you had planned next. I see something shiny being pulled out of the bag and I constantly blink to see what it is. My eyes grew wide as I see the large knife. I start to panic and say something but all that came out was more muffle sounds. I close my eyes and then I feel my legs immediately go down. I take another breath as I stretch my legs out and enjoy the feeling of them not being bent.

I was able to move my ankles around a bit but then I feel the cord around my ankles being tighten once more. I knew this wasn't going to be good as you tied them once more. I feel my arms being tighten once more to make sure I wouldn't run away. I listen to your order and start to roll over on my side. I start curling up into a ball like the fetus position and tried my best to stay that way.

I feel you rolling me once more on my knees and wondered what's going to happen next. I look around and I feel you pulling on my pony tail. I try to scream and I feel my head being pulled out. I knew my ass was up in the air since I felt the wind touch it.

I feel your hands teasing my ass and I try to hold back my sounds. I didn't want to do anything that'll encourage you but it felt good. I feel your finger going towards my labia and clit and I kept telling myself not to react to the touches. I couldn't hold in my noises and started to make noises. I start to drool on the gag and shake my ass asking for more.

My eyes widened when I feel your finger around my anus. I start to whimper and squirm my body around. I hear something unscrewing and I knew it was the lube. I try to roll over onto my side once more not wanting you to do anything with my anus. I feel your finger covered in the lube and I knew you were rubbing my anus. I kept squirming wondering when you were going to stop. I started to pour some of my sweet juices by the sensation.

Centurion15
09-03-2008, 05:12 AM
I lightly rubbed your anus for a few more seconds to make sure you knew what was coming next, then took my hand away to get another dollop of the lube. I slowly started to force my finger into your ass up to the knuckle. Most of my victims clench their ass as tightly as possible to try to avoid this humilation, but you don't resist. In fact, I can see you pussy glistening and can smell your juices.

I push my finger all the way in and begin to gently finger your ass. You still put up on resistance, but I see that your fists are balled and that your eyes are closed. After I think I've got you properly lubed up, I pull my finger out and walk to the bath to get a washcloth to wipe my finger. You eyes instantly pop open when you feel my finger pull out.

I walk back behind you and pull a butt plug from my bag. Its not the biggest one I have or the biggest one you'll get, but about medium. When you feel the tip of the plug on your anus, however, you start to struggle again. A quick slap across your upturned ass settles you back down. I watch as your ass stretches to accomodate the widening shoulders of the plug, then pull it back out to almost the tip. Although the tip is still in your ass, it must seem like a relief.

I push the plug in almost to the neck again and pull it out again. You're whimpering something from behind the gag, but I can't make it out. The third time, I push the plug all the way in, past the shoulders and your ass closes around the narrower neck. As soon as my hand is away, you start furiously trying to push the plug out. Its not going anywhere, however, and you make a beautiful sight with your ass in the air, the plug pushed slightly out.

With this, I tell you to get up on your knees and help you up. Your eyes are staring at my belt buckle.

noboundary
09-04-2008, 09:44 AM
I groaned lightly from the feeling and then I suddenly don't feel your finger anymore. I look back trying to see what was going to happen next and hear you squeeze another dollop of lube. My body stiffens up as I fell your finger being force into my ass. I moan lightly but it probably wasn't heard because of the gag that was in my mouth.

I looked towards the wall and try to squeeze my ass cheeks. I feel you going in and out of my ass and the sensation was great. Before I would just thrust in and out but your movements feel nice. I groan as I tried to snap my mind out of the feeling and to get out of the situation. I look around when I feel your finger being pulled out. I hear you going to the bathroom due to the way how your shoes sound on the floor of the bathroom. I drop my ass for a while to relax and to take a small rest.

When I hear you coming back I raised it once more and looked behind myself to see you. I see butt plug being pulled out of your bag and quickly squirm hoping that wasn't for me. I feel the tip and start to struggle and try to jerk it away from my anus. I feel a slap on my ass and then I tried to bite hard onto the gag and close my eyes. I stopped moving around and then I feel it being force into my ass. I groan at the pain and then I feel you pulling it out. I sighed as I receive a small relief even thought I felt the tip in my ass still.

I groan as you push it back in and then pull it once more. I wanted to tell you to stop doing this but I couldn't from the gag. My jaw starts to tense up from the gag and then bit hard into it once more. I feel it up in my ass and I knew that the entire thing was in my ass, if it wasn't then it sure felt like it. I waited for you to pull it out but then nothing happened. I knew you weren't going to pull out as I saw your hand away from the butt plug. I groaned as I start to push it out of my ass but it wouldn't budge. I tried one more time to see if it would go out but nothing. I drop my ass as my eyes start to tear up and looked around.

I hear you telling me something and I tried my best to get up but couldn't. With your help I was able to get up but the pain from the butt plug increased as I stood up. I looked at you and then glanced towards your belt buckle. I shook my head hoping that you weren't going to do anything else. I try to say please go away but the gag refrained me from doing so. I still couldn't believe this was happening to me and closed my eyes.

Centurion15
09-05-2008, 09:12 AM
I see you close your eyes and am mildly curious if you were hoping that when you opened them again, you would be alone. No such luck for you. While your eyes were still closed I move behind you so that I could untie your ankles. I don't want you to fall over during the next part of our fun.

With your ankles freed, I tell your to spread your knees apart and you do so. You're learning not to make me ask a second time. I can now fondle your tits from behind and I reach around, cupping them. They're small, but perfect shaped and your nipples are slightly chafed from rubbing on the carpet. I'm sure its that much more painful when I take both nipples and pinch them hard for several seconds. I can hear you moan behind the gag, but you don't try to resist. After I pinch them a second time, this time twisting them as well, I hear you moan again.

While behind you, I then unbuckle the gag from the back of your head. Rising to my feet again, I walk back around in front of you and tell you that when I remove the gag from your mouth, I don't want to hear a sound from you or you will be punished. I pull the gag from your mouth and you don't say a word, although you clearly want to.

"You're going to give me a blowjob" I tell you and you just stare back at me blankly. "But first, you're going to ask me to put my cock in your mouth." Sure, I could do it by force, but I want you to show you have submitted to me by asking me to do it. You start to talk.

noboundary
09-05-2008, 06:40 PM
Oh how I hope for you to leave. I held my eyes closed and then opened them to see where you were. I didn't see you in front of them and then I felt the restraints on my ankles being taken off. I moved my legs a bit to see if I wasn't imagining this and knew I wasn't when I was able to move them.

I hear you telling me to spread my legs and I spread them a bit. I didn't want you to do anything bad to me if I ended up disobeying you. I feel your hands over my breasts and feel you caressing them a bit. I look down to see your hands over them and then I started to cringe as I you started to pinch them. I held in my screams but I couldn't stop my moans from the gag. The second time you started to twist them and it started to hurt but I started to moan once more by the feeling.

I feel you unbuckle the gag and wondered what you were going to do. I look around and then I see you in front of me. I nodded in response from your command and waited for you to take out the gag. I stretched my jaw so it can be less tense from the sore and look at you. Oh how I wanted to tell you off right now and make a run for it. But I knew I wouldn't make it out of the room.

My eyes widened when you told me to give you a blowjob. I looked at you and then glanced down towards your crotch. I look back at you in the eyes and couldn't believe that I had to do this. I opened my mouth to say something but I took a deep breath before that. My legs started to wobble from the stance that I was in and said with little effort, " Please put your cock in my mouth"

Centurion15
09-06-2008, 06:51 AM
I start by rubbing the head of my cock over your lips. There's a little bit of pre-cum leaking from the head and I can see it glistening on your lips. You moan slightly and you've stopped crying.

I then make you lick the shaft, like an ice cream cone. You're pink tongue darts up and down the shaft and it seems like you're almost eager. After a little while, I slid my cock between your lips, holding on to your pony tail to control you. I fuck your mouth for a while, still holding your by the pony tail, then let go of your hair. When I tell you "Start sucking, slut" you immediately begin bobbing your head.

You're a good little cocksucker and take my whole cock in your mouth, back to your throat. You gag slightly, but keep going. Your mouth is sliding over my cock, back and forth from the head almost to my balls. From the look of you, I don't think you've ever had a cock this deep in your throat before.

You probably think that once I shoot my load, I'll leave and that's why you're so eager. Silly girl. We have lot's more fun in store. After several minutes, I hose down your tonsils with a load of cum. You look up at me and swallow. I pull my cock from your mouth and you look down.

After a few moments, I walk behind you to get some rope from my bag. You don't say anything or look back behind you, but just continue looking down. I then tell you "Get on the bed."

noboundary
09-06-2008, 11:40 AM
I pout out my lips some more when you rub your cock over my lips. I can see it leaking from the precum and just stay there as it settles on my lips. I moan lightly and want to use my hands to help but can't.

I start licking it vigorously but slow down my pace to keep it. I let my tongue slide up and down enjoying the sensation. Every time my tongue touches the head and I move my tongue towards the tip. I feel your hand grabbing onto my pony tail and then knew what was coming next. I feel it inside of my mouth and look up at you in your eyes. You start fucking my mouth and I wanted to shake my head away but couldn't since you were holding me by my pony tail. When I feel you let go of my pony tail I try to give my mouth a break but then I hear you to tell me to suck it.

I stare for a long while at your cock and then started to suck on it slowly. I try to place your entire cock in my mouth as I use my lips to put some pressure on it every time it goes in deeper. I feel it touching the back of my throat and I start to gag on it. I knew that if I stopped I would be punished so I tried to hold it in. I start to suck on it some more and increase the pressure every time I reach the head.

I keep continuing and couldn't wait for you to cum. I wondered if you were done with me and I hope that you were after this. I feel you shoot your load and I gag on it some more trying to swallow it all but some of it gets spit out onto the floor. What was still in my mouth I tried to swallow and the look at you, hoping you would leave me now.

I look down to the ground and dare not to glance over my shoulder. I silently whimper thinking you were done but then I hear you calling me to the bed. I start to wonder if now was my chance of running away from you but I didn't know how far away you were from me. I decide to once again not take my chances and then head for the bed. I turned around with my head still looking down towards the ground and then crawl up on my bed with some difficulty. "When is it going to be over?" I mutter quietly.

noboundary
09-07-2008, 12:04 PM
I look at your hands that were holding the rope and I start to shake. I get off of the bed and looked at you in the eyes. I wanted to leave and call for help, then I take a small glance to the window and then back at you. I didn't see any cars outside and I knew no one came back from where ever they were. I sighed and close my eyes wondering what was coming next.

"Please, don't fuck me" I say as I try to hold back my tears. I start to take deep breaths and stay standing next to the bed. I started to beg for you to leave and I tell you that I wont tell anyone what happened here and that I would keep my mouth shut. My legs start to shake and I look at you.

I didn't want to sit down on the bed knowing that the butt plug would plunge deeper into my ass. I also try not to move around so much and try to forget the butt plug.

"Please I can't handle this anymore" I tell you and take deep breaths. "I promise I wont tell anyone" I say again reassuring my words to you. "Just don't fuck me or hurt me" I tell you secretly knowing that I liked what you did. I glance at the bag and wondered what else you had in there but then I look at you in the eyes. "We can even make a deal if you want" I tell you and try to smile.

Centurion15
09-09-2008, 04:44 AM
"Oh really? What kind of a deal" I say as I push you back into the middle of the bed, on your back. My girls always want to make some kind of deal, but it never stops the inevitable. I still as I climb on top of you, take, your left had and tie it to the bed post. You're still talking as I take the right wrist and do the same.

When I grab your left ankle, I can tell you don't like where this is going, but you don't try to stop me. I tie it to a lower bed post and do the same with your right ankle. You're now tied spread eagle to the bed and I tighten all four bonds to stretch you out. The muscles in your belly are trembling slightly with the strain.

Its now time to work on your tits. I pull out a pair of spring loaded clamps, connected with a short chain. The face of the clamps are smooth so that they don't do too much damage to the nipple and can be pulled off without tearing it up. I show them to you so that you can see what's in store and you're eyes get wide.

You're nipples are perky enough that I don't have to get an ice cube to raise them enough to seat the clamps. When I do, you writhe and buck, but you're tied too tightly to move much. I also notice that you don't scream or try to yell for help.

Sitting on the bed beside you, I run my finger down your belly to your clit. As I start to finger it, I notice your pussy is damp. As I slowly and tenderly rub the clit, your pussy starts to get damper.

noboundary
09-09-2008, 08:56 PM
"I'll give you money if you leave me alone" I said as I couldn't think of anything else. I see you grab my left hand and tie it up to the bed post. I cringe when I felt you pull my left leg. I wanted to kick you away from my foot but it would lead to harsher punishment. "Please I'll give you anything just don't do this" I said.

I take deep breaths and feel a bit aroused by this. I feel you tighten up the knots and spread me to my limit. I try to move around but I could only move a couple of inches. I grab onto the rope to pull myself up but I couldn't.

I hear some sort of chain and try to see what you have. I see two clamps connected to a chain. It took me some time to realize what they were for and tried to move away. I look around and start to wiggle my body to loosen up the ropes.

The knots didn't help at all and I knew this was a bad thing. I shook my head and I knew that my nipples were hard and perky. "Please don't, I'll do anything just not that" I said before you put them on. I wanted to scream but it wouldn't do much.

I took a deep breath when I felt them tight on my nipples. I couldn't bare the pain and I try to move around but I couldn't. I couldn't handle any of this and I wanted to take them off. "Please take them off" I begged to you.

I look at you just enjoying the view and smiling at the fact that I was cringing. I feel your hand towards my clit and I tried to shake my head. I moan lightly as you stared to rub my clit and I couldn't believe that I was getting even more turned on by this.

noboundary
09-16-2008, 08:03 PM
Hello are you still there?

Centurion15
09-17-2008, 07:01 PM
Been having computer problems; will try to resume this weekend.

noboundary
10-16-2008, 09:29 PM
Are you still here? You haven't posted in a while.