PDA

View Full Version : Help revising my story

bondnwhip
09-01-2008, 12:23 PM
I'm rather new here, well not new but ive just lurked and read for the last few years. Anyways i finally found the time to write something but im finishing that i write like crap or atleast i think so =[

So im wondering is there a place i can post my story before submitting it and have someone check it over or proof read it.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post or the wrong way to post what i am asking

Thank You

lil ashley
09-02-2008, 12:58 AM
New here myself, but just scrolled through this section and think you might want to read the Sticky in Blue Pencil Edit. It seems one can be a "contest" to editors with a finished story. If you want constructive feedback I think requesting entry to Level One here would be your best bet, but here they give you assignments (still working on mine) so a finished story might not work. Good luck. Hope to read your story on this site soon! *s* -ash

pejanon
09-02-2008, 01:32 PM
Yes, for a comments and edits of the finished story checking out Sticky in Blue Pencil Edit is a good idea. You can also post it in Story Reviews/Story Feedback and ask for comments. Writers' Block is not all about assignments but you are expected to write new material and take part in the editing/reviewing process.

You are welcome if you are interested. Are you?