PDA

View Full Version : UK Male-dom couple seeking female slave/submissive

ukMC
09-02-2008, 06:40 AM
We are a male-Dom couple seeking a female slave/submissive. We have both been in the lifestyle for over 10 years. He is a 37 years old strict but fair and loving Master. She is a 51 years old obedient and willing slave. They have been together for over 4 years as partners as well as Master and slave and are now seeking another female slave/submissive to join them and give total control to Him. Obedience and willingness are expected at all times and successful completion of tasks set will result in rewards. Failure results in punishment ranging from withdrawal of privileges, corner time to sensory deprivation, movement deprivation to caning and flogging. We live in a 4 bedroomed semi-detached house with garage so can accommodate very easily and are ready to welcome you in as soon as you are ready to dedicate your life to slavery and serving Him. We look forward to hearing from you and hopefully welcoming you into our home. Master Charles and slave naomi.

naomislave7591
01-28-2009, 01:10 PM
please come back to me Master as i love you so much and i am missing you so much and i am missing not being your slave/partner any more love naomislave7591

ukMC
01-29-2009, 01:37 AM
Post out of date - I have a slave that is willing, able and determined to do everything required of her and who wants to be the best slave she can be with my guidance - no arguments, no problems, just respect, happiness, willingness and love.