PDA

View Full Version : Troubles Logging into Photo Library

myri_SN
06-13-2004, 04:53 PM
poutsssssssssssssssssssssss
tried to create my own album but my pics only show up as red "x" :(

woodsman'sgame
06-13-2004, 05:05 PM
TG when I log on the picture site, it asks for your real name;furthermore, the terms and conditons say they do not allow any adult oriented pictures.

?

Pandora's Box
06-13-2004, 06:21 PM
TG when I log on the picture site, it asks for your real name;furthermore, the terms and conditons say they do not allow any adult oriented pictures.

?

When I log in and get past that, I can't figure out how to view anything. Only how to create. I went to view masterkurt's album and got redirected to the log in page. Completed all of that, and then was redirected back to this topic.

:confused:

Tiger
06-13-2004, 09:41 PM
myri_SN: looks like the directory permission wasn't set correctly. I am sorry for the problem. Could you please upload the file again? Try to upload 1 image first and see if it works. It should, not.

woodsman'sgame: I updated the term. That was a sample term provided with the software. If you don't want to reveal your real name, then use something look like a real name. How about Woodsman's Game :)

Pandora's Box: seems your problem more like a cookie problem. But I don't understand how you could be redirected to this topic from the photo section.

Pandora's Box
06-13-2004, 10:28 PM
Jinn, this topic was split from the personal photography topic.

When I click the link in masterkurt's post in this topic ~ http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?p=20214 ~ It comes back to that topic after all the logging in and whatnot.

:)

BDSM_Tourguide
06-14-2004, 12:59 AM
Then don't click that link.

Pandora's Box
06-14-2004, 07:13 AM
:p

He put it there to have us look, did he not?

myri_SN
06-14-2004, 07:35 AM
myri_SN: looks like the directory permission wasn't set correctly. I am sorry for the problem. Could you please upload the file again? Try to upload 1 image first and see if it works. It should, not.

tried that, doesn't work
goes and sulks :(

Tiger
06-14-2004, 04:08 PM
Pandora's Box: I followed the link in masterkurt's post and I went to the album he created in the photo library. You don't have to login to view the photos. I tried to logout first and I could still see the images.

myri_SN: I suppose you didn't create a new album. The old one didn't really created due to the permission problem. I removed that album. Could you please create a new album and try to upload one image? I hope it works this time.

myri_SN
06-14-2004, 04:14 PM
before i did delete the old one then created a new one and uploaded one pic but it came out as a red x again so it didn't work and right now i can't try again as the pc is too slow.

Pandora's Box
06-15-2004, 08:24 AM
I figured out my issue.

The photo album is not mozilla firefox friendly.

It's just fine in IE though. :)

woodsman'sgame
06-20-2004, 06:55 PM
sigh, now when I try to register, it says my email adress is used by another account and it won't let me register.