PDA

View Full Version : Fantasies of

Jennifer-Nylon
11-23-2002, 11:22 PM
Humilation and cruelty.

They have a certain zing! :)

BDSM_Tourguide
11-24-2002, 12:11 AM
Humiliation, when used properly and when not confused with degradation, can be a very powerful tool.

luvsubbbbb
11-24-2002, 05:55 AM
Originally posted by BDSM_Tourguide
Humiliation, when used properly and when not confused with degradation, can be a very powerful tool.

i agree........for me, physical humiliation is a turn on, but NOT verbal......

physical humiliation is an Owner's right....verbal humiliation makes me feel unvalued, so i can't endure it to any great extent.....

BDSM_Tourguide
11-24-2002, 09:25 AM
... but also being told what a bad little boy/girl you have been can get the point across nicely. Also, being told you're a dirty slut can inspire a wealth of emotions.

For women, the turn on is in what is said and how it is said less than the physical aspect.

nikki
11-24-2002, 09:56 AM
the words are all important to me, if the actions aren't backed up by the appropriate dialogue, it doesn't really work...and of course, its always nice to have a little email or telephone humiliation and cruelty, when you can't be with Your Master/slave/partner of choice...

nikki

YNHumiliator
11-24-2002, 02:01 PM
I'd be interested to hear what you consider a little "humiliation and cruelty" (phone or email) to be Nikki? Are you willing to enlighten an interested reader - I'm sure there are many others who will be as curious as I.
From your mail it sounds as though you are owned? Do you have a Master?

boccaccio2000g
11-24-2002, 02:15 PM

Tourguide, I guess I'm having difficulty understanding the difference between 'humiliating' and 'degrading' in a BDSM context.

In real life, I guess I would say that being picked last for a sandlot team might be 'humiliating' (but not degrading). After all, someone has to be the last one picked and there is no intent to 'humiliate'.

But once intent comes into it, as it would in a BDSM context, I'm puzzled.

Can you cite a few examples of conduct that would be, in your view, humiliating without being degrading?

And I'm curious to know if your response would be the same if those things were done to you -- i.e. that you would not feel 'degraded'.

Grazie,

Boccaccio

BDSM_Tourguide
11-24-2002, 02:26 PM
Examples of humiliation (a good thing):

[list=1]
You slut.
Bad girl.
You've been a naughty little girl.
You have been a bad little slut.
That's my good little cunt.
There's a good little girl.
Good girl. Come to daddy.
[/list=1]

Examples of degradatin (a very bad thing):

[list=1]
You dumb bitch.
How can you be so stupid.
Stupid fucking whore.
Dumbass little twit.
What are you? A moron?
You fat cow! Move your fat ass.
Do I need to get you a wide load sticker?
[/list=1]

Humiliation is not being insulting. It's more of a positive thing. It reminds a girl of her place, but does so without being insulting or damaging to her esteem.

boccaccio2000g
11-24-2002, 02:53 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by BDSM_Tourguide
[B]Examples of humiliation (a good thing):

[list=1]
You slut.
Bad girl.
[/list=1]

Interesting. I guess it's just a semantical difference. I would consider 1, 4, and 5 degrading, and comments 2, 3, 6, and 7 more condescending than 'humiliating'. Assuming that they were said in private.

If they were said in public (around vanilla people) I would consider 2,3,6, and 7 degrading (i.e. tending to reduce from a higher to a lower status -- adult to child)

But it's entirely possible that these words, like many others, have slightly different connotations within the community of BDSM practicioners than without. A good example is that hardly anyone in the 'vanilla' world knows what 'vanilla' means.

Thanks, TG -- oh, maybe that's not such a good nickname, is it? ;-)

Boccaccio -- who is a little humiliated - but not degraded - that he didn't already understand all this.

nikki
11-24-2002, 03:15 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by BDSM_Tourguide
[B]Examples of humiliation (a good thing):

1. You slut.
2. Bad girl.
3. You've been a naughty little girl.
4. You have been a bad little slut.
5. That's my good little cunt.
6. There's a good little girl.
7. Good girl. Come to daddy.

YN Sir, my personal favourites are 3 and 7.....:o and express exactly what i meant by a little humiliation,though none fail to arouse me to some degree....

I'm sure even some vanilla people have "crossed" the boundry on occasion and allowed the odd "bad girl" to slip out during moments of wanton abandon...

;)

Jennifer-Nylon
11-28-2002, 11:48 AM
Examples of humiliation (a good thing):

[list=1]
You slut.
Bad girl.
[/list=1]

I confess they all have a certain appeal:o

BruceBoxer
01-01-2003, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by Jennifer-Nylon

I confess they all have a certain appeal:o

Jen--you sound just too easy...and fun :)

write4jetc
01-02-2003, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by BruceBoxer

Jen--you sound just too easy...and fun :)

I have to admit, anyone who uses your bare-assed icon sounds like a fine sub to me! I bet you're really responsive to anything that's thrown at you (pun intended).

Tell us the most humiliating thing that was done to you, Jennifer.

subway
04-11-2003, 12:26 PM
I guess it is a matter of perspective to the slave and owner, but I guess its all down to the intention of the comment to ether insult or show a slave there place (in a bdrm perspective)

LadyAmanda
04-13-2003, 06:41 AM
These are good examples of verbal humiliation, but not of humiliating actions.
For example, showing your slave how fast you can make her whimper in want, when she says she's not in the mood. Or making her squirm and pant in want when you're in public. Or making her wear way less than she's happy with in public.
Of course, each sub probably has their own little triggers, too. My baby is really humiliated if I ever catch her touching herself, so it's quite um,...rewarding to restrain her up on the coffee table, and make her fondle herself.
Then you add the verbal cues, on top of these ...
Oh, it's good to be alive!

agp_millie
04-13-2003, 03:34 PM
... half cent is proper in my position as two cents would be too 'superior', however ...

If ***** = dripping pussy juices all down my thighs and
* = suddenly drying out.

You slut. ... makes me wet ****

Bad girl. ... makes me dry *

You've been a naughty little girl. ... very dry *

You have been a bad little slut. ... drip ***

That's my good little cunt. ... wait for the 'But...' ***

There's a good little girl. ... ditto ... *

Good girl. Come to daddy. ... ominous, maybe a Protein feed or a glowing bottom. either ***** or ***

Examples of degradating (a very bad thing):

You dumb bitch. .... without the 'dumb' : *** .. with :*

How can you be so stupid. ... ** i already know i'm stupid.

Stupid fucking whore. ... ** where's my 10%

Dumbass little twit. ... meaningless

What are you? A moron? ... yep

You fat cow! Move your fat ass. ... *** i am a cow and fat is only in eyes of beholder.

Do I need to get you a wide load sticker? ... LOL,
if BIG load:*****

As a human cow, i'm not offended by any 'nasty' remarks. The ones that DO annoy, are in Yahoo Instant Messages, when a total stranger suddenly appears and calls me 'baby' or 'sugar' etc. If They start with 'cow' or 'slut', i immediately grab my towels as feel this guy may be able to use me in the Sexperimental Farm Laboratory. (smile) in my current favourite Fantasy Cyber. *****

The ACME Inspection bench in Lab.4 at the SFL.

Aurelius
04-14-2003, 01:48 PM
Some cow-sluts are too smart for their own good. YOU, get back on that milking machine. RIGHT NOW!

agp_millie
04-14-2003, 08:15 PM
[wobbles back to Dairy, relieved that He is going to connect me soon]