PDA

View Full Version : Help with Ideas for hot wax play

dillinja
09-08-2008, 10:19 PM
so i need some ideas to continue a hot wax scene.
yes all the safty things are involved i just dont feel like typing all them in.

so far cliff notes on the scene are:

when she entered the room it was candle lit, good relaxing music we both like was playing.

did some light butt flogging to warm her up and get her into her space

cargo strapped and blind folded to the bed i massaged baby oil all over the areas to wax :icon176:

played with wax, ice, cold wash cloth, and small cane to keep her from slipping into subspace ( about 20-30 min of play )

now where to go from there... help please

maybe some light warton's wheel?

dillinja
09-08-2008, 10:54 PM
edit: apon further investigation i think i will be waxing for about an hour or more, so im not 100% if i really need anything else since i will be covering her from neck to the top of the thighs in wax hopefully :)

denuseri
09-09-2008, 11:25 AM
Remember most collored candles wax is sometimes substantially hotter on the skin than white candles. I also advise testing whatever your going to use, on yourself first, much as a parent does thier babies milk, if it burns you its most certianly going to hurt her worse, especially if she has sensitive skin. Also some people are allergic to different kinds of wax, so a skin drop test might be a good idea before you go hog wild. Proceed in small increments.(20 minutes should be long enough to see if she is having a reaction).

I also reccomend a non-permeable fabric tarp of some kind etc to protect the floor ,especially if you are going to be on carpet, (i have had a hell of a time getting it out of the carpet here at my desk, lol (winks)

As for a cane to keep her from hitting sub space, good luck, all that would do to me is drive me into it faster. (unless you happen to know that a canes works for her) I suggest talking to her, and taking frequent breaks to reassure her of her own self worth and how much you value her fufilment. Reminding her she isnt an object can do wonders to help avoid compartmentalizing on her part.

dillinja
09-09-2008, 05:05 PM
ya you are right, i just did a little test run on myself :whip: shes going to enjoy this very much and she doesnt need a cane to wake her up. I thought you would get into one of those rythmic head things ( forget the term right now ) but this definitly wont let her slip into that. hehe hopefully ill have a good story tomorrow for ya :super:

TheVampireMistress
09-09-2008, 09:06 PM
With wax play, it is best if you use soy candles. They don't have metal in them and won't cause burns. Depending on the level of pain tolerance you can drip wax just about anywhere. Make sure to give more distance between the surface and the dripping point when hitting more sensitive areas. Longer candles are better for grip and also for other uses. They can be used to penetrate, tease, and even use the flame for fire play. Try not to over do it w/ the wax because the skin will react negatively w/ it if it isn't properly taken care of. Use plenty of oil and I suggest to only have wax on clean, shaven surfaces.

Let me know if you need more info. Wax play is one of my favs!

dillinja
09-10-2008, 07:11 PM
well the night was a success i think for my first wax play :)

i had the room nice and candle lit ( boy did she not know what was in store )
i had her take her place ( we do rituals to help her get into the right head space )
then i gave her a light spanking which she loves are really gets her involved for her scenes. I blind folded her and cargo strapped her to the bed. I had the bed covered in plastic so i could drip extra wax there to giver her a break and to make it super easy to clean up afterwards. I massaged baby oil all over the areas that i was going to wax. The whole waxing session lasted about an hour, i mixed it up with some ice as well as nipple pinching and hair pulling ( both her favorites ) i got a nice layer of wax from the top of her breasts down to her mid stomach. This was her first time playing with wax so she did very very well. She even got a tiny endorphin rush thing ( not a whole body spasm but definitly was shaking all over )

the way removal was fun, but she was so wipped out by that point that it wasnt doing anything anymore..

good times! thanks everyone for the suggestions,

lady vampiremistress i will be pm'ing you for more tips later!

annie
09-11-2008, 05:17 AM
*grinz at TVM* Oh Look... More wax!

Glad to hear your evening was a success and yep... trust me... TVM has the "wax" answers!

TheVampireMistress
09-11-2008, 07:02 PM
no problemo! the best way to get a hold of me is actually on yim. jadevampiremistress. Glad the night was great.