PDA

View Full Version : Just joined up

fellintobed
09-09-2008, 07:40 AM
Hello,

It's been a long time since I did any serious BDSM play. I was in a master-slut "themed" relationship about 8 years ago, and about 4 years ago did some rope-play swinging thanks to the wonderful folks at the Wet Spot here in Seattle. Then I found myself in a relationship with (shocker!) a vanilla man. We've been together for 3 years. He fits Dan Savage's GGG description to a tee. ;) He ties me up from time to time (as a favor - he gets nothing out of it) and has even given me permission to seek out others for the 'real' BDSM treatment that he simply isn't comfortable doling out. I'm considering a return to the Wet Spot, as a mostly-vanilla life is starting to get a bit dull; in the meanwhile I'd love to connect here with anyone who might be in a similar relationship, or can otherwise offer advice, support, and/or friendship. And maybe if you're in the Seattle area, you could offer your ropeplay dom skills. ;)

Looking forward to exploring the forums and making some connections.

Ozme52
09-09-2008, 07:53 AM
:wel

There are many indeed who are in similar relationships and have similar needs. I have no doubt you'll find just whom you're looking for.

Tufty
09-09-2008, 07:57 AM
Hello and :wel to the Forums

rosebud
09-09-2008, 08:15 AM
Hi :wave: Welcome to the Community!

Euryleia
09-09-2008, 10:36 AM
Welcome to the forums.

denuseri
09-09-2008, 10:53 AM
Wellcum to the site

we are so very happy to have you

the forums are full of useful information, we have a wonderful chat room and a personels section, just for finding that special someone.

feel free to pm me or any of the staff with your questions or conserns, we are allways willing to lend a helpful hand

there are some wonderful dominants here that might be able to help you out in an online way, my owner and husband "shares" me with those expressing an intrest all the time, its a much safer option to fill the urge for multiple partners than a real life encounter

hope to see more of you soon
good luck in your search
hugs and kissess
denuseri

fellintobed
09-09-2008, 12:03 PM
Thanks all :)

I do not have an interest in online 'play'. There are plenty of ways to play safely in real life and that is my preference. :) I am online to meet and talk with people only.

cadence
09-09-2008, 06:31 PM
Hello and Welcome to the Forums

I am pretty much in the same situation as you are, however he still hasn't warmed up to the idea of me meeting people to play in person, but we are talking and working on that

fellintobed
09-10-2008, 01:47 PM
Hello and Welcome to the Forums

I am pretty much in the same situation as you are, however he still hasn't warmed up to the idea of me meeting people to play in person, but we are talking and working on that

Yeah, it can definitely be tough. Our agreement is that since he's not comfortable domming, I am welcome to seek a dom outside of our relationship - and on the flipside, he's welcome to have sex with others. Haha. What works for one couple doesn't work for another, of course - best of luck to you in your relationship.

MrDom
09-10-2008, 01:53 PM
Welcome to the forum

Roadrunner2005
09-20-2008, 04:17 PM
A belated welcome to the forum! I've been here (on and off) for several years and have recently moved to Seattle. I hope you'll like this forum as much as I like the city.