PDA

View Full Version : Seeking painslut

GrandMaster
09-10-2008, 12:34 PM
Harsh master looking for a perverted online painslut. I will not be a nice sensitive Master, I will be mean and demanding. I will take you to new highs and lows. Things I will have you do include forced masturbation, orgasm denial/teasing, anal insertions, rules on behavior, humiliating tasks, self harm in various ways etc.

If you think you have what it takes message me and we will talk more.

chrissub90
09-10-2008, 03:46 PM
Sir, i found your post interesting.
i am a slave but at the moment, due to family situation (i have a young daughter) am not able to serve someone full time in rl. this does not stop me from being able to perform tasks, at home or outside.
i had all limits removed by my previous owner but would not wish to do anything involving underage.

Thank you for your time Sir

christine

ashes2angels
09-10-2008, 04:46 PM
Hi master,
I read this and i feel i need a real harsh master, iv done some stuff before but the guy couldnt control me the way i wanted, i love being humiliated and hurt!
Ashes2angels

Trinity96
09-11-2008, 10:45 AM
GrandMaster

I am without a master to control me. I have in the past been made to do online/webcam some of the things you mention. I enjoy total humiliation and abuse and will perform willingly for you. Please check my profile to see if I am the type you require.

Trinity

pervertedpages
03-05-2010, 11:24 PM
TEEHEE!

Bumpity bump bump goes this thread!

For the sake of nostalgia, and just to drive the cute fat Asian bootlicking humiliation sluts out there wild :) I love you my darling Husse.

sexy4u2009
03-08-2010, 07:17 AM
i am slave seeking real time 24/7 relationship sir,i am an obedient pain slut sir and i seek a sadist to take me in sir