PDA

View Full Version : Predicament, Posted for my dom

ickleimi
09-11-2008, 05:57 PM
He's after suggestions for predicaments... but not very computer literate.
Anyone got any ideas?

annie
09-11-2008, 06:59 PM
What type of predicaments? Not sure I understand what is being sought!

ickleimi
09-12-2008, 03:15 AM
he's into predicament bondage sorry if I didn't make that clear!

craven
09-12-2008, 10:34 AM
i am guessing and it is a guess sorry that you mean scenarios, as in predicaments that you may find yourself in where by bondage might be able to be incorporated within the role play, such as kidnap, forced abduction etc, maybe interrogation, or how about overzealous and bad cop, arresting you and using bondage to restrain and have their way etc, if i have got the right end of the stick then it is scenarios that he is looking for you to identify and develop, could be school teacher and busty 6th former there are many many possibilities, maybe if you got him to confirm if this is the sort of thing he is after we could throw some ideas down.

Hope this helps

annie
09-12-2008, 12:54 PM
From Wiki...

*gosh now i feel just like ID*

Predicament bondage is the art of restraining a person by bondage in such a way that there is a limited number of positions in which they can be (usually two). Both of these positions are so uncomfortable or painful that they are forced to shift their weight or position. Upon doing so, they place themselves in the other equally uncomfortable position. The person restrained will try over and over again to find a position that will bring them comfort, but to no avail.

For example, someone may be tied so that they are forced to stand on tiptoes. An attempt to stand with feet flat on the ground means that their genitals, which are also tightly bound, will be pulled. Eventually, the foot muscles will tire, and they will no longer be able to stand on tiptoe.

This type of bondage is used in BDSM and power exchange play.

That being said.. no ideas at the moment but i'll give it some thought.

craven
09-12-2008, 01:18 PM
thanks Annie, i had no idea, lol you bdsm guru you, sounds like the use of stress positions

annie
09-12-2008, 01:25 PM
trust me.. i didn't know either... wiki is such a wonderful thing! :D

Nikon {sin}
09-12-2008, 01:34 PM
One predicament bondage is to begin by tying the sub's hands behind the back. Next put the sub in good, binding nipple clamps which have a chain between them. Have the sub stand in a doorway. Then take a lightweight bungee cord and hook one end to the chain and the other end over the top of the doorjam. Wrap some tape around the end of the hook which attaches to the chain, just so that it is not sharp enough to cause a problem. Adjust the bungee cord (tie a knot in it if it is too long) so the sub must stand on her toes to releave the pull on her nipples. Do not bind her ankles or legs, she must be able to maintain her balance. Stay close to the sub in case she should begin to have any difficulty maintaining her balance.

ickleimi
09-12-2008, 06:39 PM
Thanks, any other suggestions?

Chuckdom19
09-13-2008, 01:21 AM
How about a simple Japanese Torture Horse? You mount it so that the riding sub can stand on tiptoes to keep off the edge; legs eventually tire and the sub needs to sit. The pain begins to grow and she must stand again, etc.

samm
09-13-2008, 02:54 PM
Is it allowed to post links on the forums?
If not just google for "boundanna" and you should easily find their site with some nice ideas. Important to keep in mind is that some of them may be rather dangerous, but I trust you have the insight to determine that for yourself.

I hope this is sorta what you are looking for? Probably some of you already know the site, but they have some new scenario's every few months, so it's worth to take a look.

BorderCollie
09-13-2008, 03:13 PM
My sub & I went out to dinner one night in a totally 'nilla surrounding.
She wore a long black skirt with a split all the way up, a white top, crotchless panty hose (no underpants) yet she did wear a bra and very high heels.
We live on acerage out of town. On the drive home, I pulled over and she removed her bra. I then tied her boobs together, undid all the buttons of her shirt, tied her hands behind her back, bound her at the knees, blindfolded and placed industrial quality ear plugs in her ears and tape gagged her.
I drove her around for ages, before going home. Then walked her around our property for some time, she was so wet it was literally running down her legs saturating the pantyhose. I kid you not, the rope around her knees was wet, at there was damp spots on her feet & toes. She had no idea, that she was so close to home and that nobody saw her at all.

She admits that she was oh so shit scared, but the most aroused she has ever been in her life....