PDA

View Full Version : I needs to learn!

dillinja
09-11-2008, 06:41 PM
hey everyone!

So I feel kinda stuck. Ive been trying to soak up all the information i can, but i cant seem to find anything i really need. I want to learn technique for just about everything and anything. If i had some soart of yoda to teach me i would be happy, but i dont think there is anything like that here in San Diego. My girl has submissivevoice, which obviously is a submissive group that has speakers come in, demonstrations, meetings and what not..is there anything like that for doms? Is there any reading materials or websites that you guys/gals reccomend? thanks everyone!

Masterdarkone29
09-23-2008, 02:50 PM
http://www.wizdomme.com/infopack/begguide.shtml

Ragoczy
09-23-2008, 05:00 PM
Most munches and dungeons have instructional sessions periodically. Try finding your local munch's website. Watching and learning in-person is typically better than just reading about it, because you can get a feel for the actual technique.

Barring that, I'd suggest finding another dominant who'll take the time to answer questions/demonstrate things one-on-one.

Gandalf4301
10-02-2008, 02:17 PM
Locate the local "community" ... there will usually be someone that will mentor you, teach you, lead you and provide support and answers to your questions

dillinja
10-02-2008, 03:47 PM
thanks for the suggestions, i found another dom who plays with both guys and gals to teach me. The dom who introduced me into the scene only plays with guys, and being a straight male that really doesnt transfer over well to the female submissive..

dillinja
10-02-2008, 03:48 PM
Most munches and dungeons have instructional sessions periodically. Try finding your local munch's website. Watching and learning in-person is typically better than just reading about it, because you can get a feel for the actual technique.

Barring that, I'd suggest finding another dominant who'll take the time to answer questions/demonstrate things one-on-one.

whats a munch?

tessa
10-03-2008, 12:31 PM
whats a munch?

A munch is a casual lunch or dinner meeting with local people in your area that are also interested in BDSM. They meet for various reasons- simple get-together time, information getting/giving, demonstrations, etc.

Or they might be meeting up to have a BBQ (much different than SSC, so beware).

:wave: