PDA

View Full Version : Crime for punishment

ickleimi
09-12-2008, 03:16 AM
Thought it might be nice if (where possible due to your relationshp rules) we could post the crime and what the punishment was and how your dom chose it.

Just an idea

icey
09-12-2008, 04:40 AM
i found something Icehawk was telling me about ancient history or something (he likes to give me lessons sometimes :( ) and i got fed up wasnt paying attention etc and told him it was boring.
he liked to fit the punishment to the crime when possible, he made me research about aztecs and write a four page essay on it *yawns* but i fell asleep at my pc lol so i got asked a few questions about it instead which i mostly got wrong.
i ended up getting 30 very harsh crop strokes the next day!

ickleimi
09-12-2008, 06:39 PM
Thanks for sharing.. Anyone got more to add?

PropertyOfMasterJoey
09-13-2008, 12:32 PM
One thing Master absolutely will never tolerate is me putting myself down. He says me questioning myself is questioning His taste in women. One time i was feeling particularly down on myself and it irritated Him so He made me write a two-page essay on why He picked me as His sub.

ickleimi
09-15-2008, 02:22 PM
just hope my dom doesn't see that one :S very self negative myself

PropertyOfMasterJoey
09-15-2008, 02:32 PM
lol yeah so am i. but honestly things like that are soooo good for your self-esteem. think about it, if a Dom/me cares about a sub so much that S/He demands they show themself respect must see something pretty special in said sub.