PDA

View Full Version : Cant Get Enough!

juicysub
09-12-2008, 03:01 PM
Let me first start off by saying this was written for me and i was given the permission to post it! Hope You A/all enjoy!

you pull into the parking lot and see me leaning up against my truck smoking a cigerette.as you pull up i flick my cigerette,and wrap my arms around you and kisses you long and pationatly.breaking the kiss i take you by the hand and lead you to our room.the butterflies in my stomach are soo intence and my cock is leaking precum,making a sticky mess in my boxers at the thought of knowng ima bout to finally have you. when we reach our room i close the door and push you to yer knees.you look up at me and start undoing my shorts like a good girl.you let out a lil giggle and cover yer mouth as you expose its lil self.you hold him in yer lil fingers and say with a grin"awwww,how cute". he drools excessive amounts of precum as you put yer hot lil mouth around him.

As you suck my cock i coach you telling you to stuff more cock down yer throut,trying to see if you have been practicing like i told you to.i hold the back of yer hand & pinch yer cute lil nose and tell you to relax yer throut and breath through yer mouth.my cock getes swollen at the sight of you gaging on it & drool all over the hotel floor like a good lil slut.it is then you look outta the corner of yer eye and realize that i ordered you on yer poor lil knees,right in front of the mirror with a side view,so you can see what a slut you are for me

when i finally take pitty on yer slutty lil cocksuckin knees,i order you up and demand you remove yer bottoms and get on yer hands and knees on the bed with yer arm & head on the bed,and yer/mine ass jacked up in the air.i plant kisses all over yer cute yet slutty ass,noticing all the goosebumps.i spread yer lil cheeks appart ans swab my tounge accross yer tiny puckkered rosebud.i ask you where yer bag if toys and trick is at,seeing that yer lil ass is to white for me....needs alil color added to it.

Looking though yer bag of tricks i find a flogger...."perfect".i take great pleasure as i flog yer ass a faint shade of red.i keep watching the expression on yer face as i wait to see you cry in pleasre for me.i tease you making you flinch and wince in anticipation & alil fear.yer a pain slut,it hurts soo bad,but it makes you soo hot you find yerself drownding in a sea of extacy.

I reach down and rub my hand across yer swollen cunt,all wet and yearning for cock.i tell you to beg for my cock! i listen to yer pathetic slutty ass whine,beg and plead for me to put my cock in yer aching cock hungry cuntand laugh at you,thinking "if only the room could see and hear this".i give my cock a lil shove just letting the head inside yer hot fuckhole,teasing you a lil before driving it all the way home.i fuck you like a wild beast savage,pulling yer haid back forcing you to arch yer back as i smack yer already abused beat red ass,taking turns on both cheeks.

continue beating yer por lil cockaching cunt up with mycock.all of a sudden yer legs start to shudder and you whine & sream out in the big O.as you lay there slumped over still holding yer lil butt in the air i pull out and spit on yer tight lil pucker."brace yerself baby" i wisper to you in yer ear.

slowly work the head of my cock in yer ass,and to my suprise yer slutty lil ass sucks the evntire length in as if it were hungry for cock tooo.my cock is no match for yer ass and its tight grip,i last only 5 minutes before i signal my release pulling my cock out with a loud pop sound and walk over to yer hungry lil mouth."swallow it.swallow all of it" i demand as i grab tye back of yer hair with one hand and hold my cock and deposit my load with the other.

yourlilslave86
09-12-2008, 03:13 PM
love it

shayna{L_D}
09-29-2008, 08:48 AM
-spits out soda-

:x

subserviant
09-29-2008, 12:40 PM
way to go juicy and jon luved it

MrDom
09-30-2008, 03:37 AM