PDA

View Full Version : Anal Sex Health Issues

Mastrovenice
09-12-2008, 05:36 PM
I am curious about various anal sex issues, and have done some research online regarding this topic. My main question is the relative safety of anal/oral contact, including riming and the much maligned ass-to-mouth. I understand that the anus and colon have lots of microbe activity, and thus carries a risk. But how much risk? Can it be reduced by sanitizing/enema or other activities? I'm not talking full-blown scat here.

Any info would be helpful.

sassy75
09-13-2008, 06:47 PM
This is a concern for me as well. I know that I have had issues with anal to vag sex in the past. It hasn't been an issue lately though. I do take acidophilus and I eat quite a bit of yogurt. It seems to reduce the issue.

craven
09-14-2008, 03:19 AM
straight from wikipedia, i guess that to be honest there are no more risks or concerns that with any other form of sexual intercourse as long as one follows the normal guidelines and takes the right precautions:

Anal sex exposes participants to two principal dangers: infections, due to the high number of infectious microorganisms not found elsewhere on the body, and physical damage to the anus and the rectum due to their vulnerability.
Recent reports have documented that risky behavior is on the rise among men who have sex with men.[26] Likewise, among men who have sex with women, a 1992 study of socially and sexually active Puerto Rican men indicated that of the more than 40% who reported having anal sex with women, very few had used condoms.[27] Among gay men, anal sex without the use of a condom is referred to as barebacking.

here is the link to the entire page

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anal_sex

denuseri
09-14-2008, 04:10 PM
We avoid anal to vag. We dont avoid anal. If done right its a very enjoyable experience.

I have done anal to oral. I make sure i am as clean as a whistle before hand. Blushes.

Some simple precuations go a long way, preperation is key.

Laila
10-02-2008, 12:36 AM
I am personally really concerned about this issure - not just the ick factor, I could deal with that - but I'm rather scared of bacteria getting somewhere they don't belong. Especially because I just got rid of a fungus that I got thanks to anal to vag. I just like cleanliness in that respect - and generally.

icey
10-02-2008, 01:16 AM
i must admit ive done the (to be blunt) hole swapping on many occasions lol and had no infections or any other problems, i dont do the anal to mouth though somebody once made me do that and not only did it made me sick i spent the next few days constantly brushing my teeth and rinsing with mouth wash!

it can occasionally get a little messy but on the whole any 'spare' waste is in the upper colon tract and impossible for it to be reached (if thats part of your question?)
and what many people dont know is that while faeces admittedly isnt too healthy its the waste that doesnt come away and remains in the colon tract (and we all have around 2-6lbs of it) which becomes extremely toxic and basically sends toxic poisons around the whole body, you are just as likely to get infections from water sports for eg to vaginal penetraton and oral.

enemas dont really do an awful lot to clean you up they just basically empty your bowels (even high enemas dont make much difference) only colon cleansing and detox can actually do that.
as long as your externally clean as with any other part of your body even though nowhere no matter how much we bathe what products we use is free from bacteria and germs you should be fine.

lecture over sorry lol

funtime37
10-02-2008, 08:58 AM
i play with my wife's ass primarily with my fingers to get her off and i make it a point not to use the same ones in her ass as i do in her pussy. we both make sure that we wash all contact points after we are done. we have been doing this for over 20 years and we have never had any known problems with this type of play. on a few occasions i have gone from pussy to ass when we were having intercourse but only once the other way and she was not happy about it so i have never gone that way again. we have never had a problem with that either. just passing along my personal experience for others to consider.

funtime37
10-02-2008, 09:01 AM
i play with my wife's ass primarily with my fingers to get her off and i make it a point not to use the same ones in her ass as i do in her pussy. we both make sure that we wash all contact points after we are done. we have been doing this for over 20 years and we have never had any known problems with this type of play. on a few occasions i have gone from pussy to ass when we were having intercourse but only once the other way and she was not happy about it so i have never gone that way again. we have never had a problem with that either. just passing along my personal experience for others to consider.

~blue~
10-03-2008, 05:32 AM
Another important idea to remember when engaging in anal sex, is to be gentle about it. Especially if it's the first time for the reciever.

The tissue and muscles surrounding the rectal cavity are very tender from natural growth, and in so, if a first time expiriment is too rough, you or your partner could tear the delicate tissue and cause severe physical health problems.

So if you do decide to engage in this activity with a partner, a good strong lubricant should probably be used, and not bodily lubricant as a few stories might suggest, an actual off the shelf, from a store lubricant. Aside from that, be gentle when playing around, and slowly work it out between the two(or plausibly more) of you before really getting into it.