PDA

View Full Version : A simply question

Simpson
06-20-2004, 02:54 PM
Is it possible to whip a women hard and long enough that you can actually see blood in the belt? This is something i suspect, but i am no sure if it is true.

Barton
06-20-2004, 06:19 PM
I would think that a leather belt would adsorb blood rather well. So I would say yes.

Barton

slavelucy
06-20-2004, 08:04 PM
Is it possible to whip a women hard and long enough that you can actually see blood in the belt? This is something i suspect, but i am no sure if it is true.

i think it's entirely possible to whip anyone (woman, man, beast, alien) hard enough and long enough that the skin would break and they would bleed..with a belt or quite a lot of other things. Surely this is basic biology/physiology..?

If you meant specifically a belt, then i would have thought it stands to reason that if you touch someone in an area where they are bleeding, that there would be blood on whatever it is you touched them with.

sl

Jones, Nikka
06-20-2004, 10:37 PM

First of all in order to whip someone to the blood with a belt you have to use one hell of a heavy belt, stiff and with hard edges. A belt distributes the force of the blow over the surface in contact with the skin with the edges cutting into it in the direction of the blow's rotation. This means that she will be in for a very long beating before the edges have created enough of a bruise and before the skin is swollen enough for the edges to start cutting it.

Then she will have to be beaten long enough for enough blood to flow out of each cut for it to show on the belt. To top it all, our brave painslut will realize that, most belts being dark in colour, and with coagulating blood being dark red turning towards black, she will have to be savagely flogged until she is bleeding copiously, and the amount of fresh blood on the belt can be seen.

Unless she is a total painslut and wants to be permanently marked I suggest she be whipped with a whip made of rough hemp rope which is lighter in colour so the blood will show more spectacularily and will cut her skin tiny pinprick sized cuts that will not scar as badly as the cuts of a belt's edges.

Believe me, I know.

Lord Douche
06-21-2004, 03:45 AM
Moved to Knowledge Base from General Talk

LD

myri_SN
06-21-2004, 11:38 AM
someone managed to break my skin once with a belt and he didnt hit me for long just hard, then complained that i was bleeding :confused:

Barton
06-21-2004, 05:34 PM
Complained that you were bleeding, that's pretty low.

Barton

myri_SN
06-21-2004, 05:36 PM
well he was annoyed that he had blood on his troussers

Simpson
06-23-2004, 01:39 PM
well he was annoyed that he had blood on his troussers

I guess it must be painful for you...

myri_SN
06-23-2004, 02:11 PM
I guess it must be painful for you...
he's an a..h... and a bully, not a dom, i threw him out :p

Mobius
06-23-2004, 05:49 PM
he's an a..h... and a bully, not a dom, i threw him out :p

Well I hope you kicked him in the nads first.

slavelucy
06-23-2004, 07:50 PM
Well I hope you kicked him in the nads first.

LOL

Quite right Mobius!

Lord Douche
06-24-2004, 03:09 AM
"Self-defence for Women: The Mobius Approach"
Coming soon to a bookstore near you!
LD

Finding_Fantasy
06-24-2004, 11:38 AM
Geez, if Tourguide ever hit me hard enough to make me bleed, I don't think that he would be annoyed, I think he would freak out.

Barton
06-24-2004, 07:25 PM
Yes, that seems like a bit much for me as well.

Barton

Dslave
06-25-2004, 10:03 AM
It can be done. Heck, you can make a person "bleed" by paper, depending on how you are using it. But, again, as said before, most leather absorbs and is very dark to begin with so it would probably just get dark discoloration on the belt rather than leave the belt blood red.

MrJerseyGuy
06-25-2004, 11:08 AM
HHmm... a little off topic, but I don't have a problem with a little bleeding in bed. I'm the Dom in my relationship but it's usually me who does the bleeding. Damned fingernails! It's painful...but where's the fun if it isn't!

Dslave
06-25-2004, 12:16 PM
ROFL... my Master has me trim my nails for that VERY reason.