PDA

View Full Version : Captured Assassin

YamiNoHikari
09-16-2008, 09:48 AM
Captured Assassin chapter 01:
-----------------------------

All she could see was darkness.

She could felt her arms raised upper than her head, both of them was tied together by the ropes that hang from the ceiling. The room was too cold for her since she was hung naked. Realizing her predicament, the girl didn’t freak out like the ordinary people.

“Caught again… that makes the second time,” she whimpered.

“I wonder will I be able to live through this time…” she thought to herself.

---
Hours of being hung made her stiffen, but as an assassin, she was trained to be aware of all the time. Even though she knew that she couldn’t resist anymore, her pride made her to keep awake.

“I know you’re there,” she whispered, though hard enough to be heard.

A long silence between them, until…

She gasped at once when the person behind her grasped her breasts. She tried to sway the hand from her, moving left and right, but no avail. After several minutes of protesting, she gave up and stood still.

“Feel to talk yet?” a man voice was coming to her ear.

She knew it, the interrogation had started. As an assassin, to be caught only means two things. If she gave up the information, she would be hunted by her fellow assassin, but if she didn’t give in, the captor would break her like a toy.

Recalling her past when she was caught while infiltrating military facility, she remembered how cruel the torture for her. She was nearly died from the torture, but fortunately she was able to free herself and run away.

“You know the answer”, she replied coldly.

Her captor withdrew his hands, “Good, now I have a new toy to break” he chuckled.

The man slowly moved to her side. “I’m called En, an interrogator. I guess we will have sweet moments together.” He grabbed her chin, “At least, give your name…”

“Aqua, right?”

Aqua was surprise that her code name had been known. “How did…” she whispered.

His hand cupped her left breast, fondling them hard. He moved her other hand that previously grabbing her chin to her lower body. She gasped when he played both of her sensitive body parts.

“I won’t fail this time…” he whispered, and then he moved his head nearing her earlobe, “This time you will talk.”

Hearing that between her gasping for air, she remembered his voice…

It was the same as her captor from the other time.

---
Meanwhile, upstairs from the dungeon, two rebel leaders were watching the scene from a video that attached at the dungeon.

“So, this is the girl En failed to break earlier…” the woman, one of the rebel leaders said. Watching how Interrogator En was playing with Aqua was a interesting.

The other leader showed a wicked grin, “Tell him then, be sure to make her time being here… unforgettable.”

Bowing at him, the woman moved toward the door.

“So, I may play with her too, right?” she hissed.

The woman didn’t wait for answer. She was so excited to be able to use all her instruments in the dungeon. She laughed as the images of tortures for the poor caught assassin burnt to her mind.

----------------------------------
I didn't posted on the site yet, because I thought it was not good enough.
May I ask for comment for perfection?

I will also put more details for the event in the fic when I submit the story on the site.

thanks for reading and commenting.

darknessmonger
01-16-2009, 05:28 PM
sounds a good start, anything more?

walkingdude225
01-18-2009, 11:48 PM
i like it