PDA

View Full Version : Not new, but want to say hello

subcurious63
09-16-2008, 04:45 PM
Hello everyone,
i am not new here, i have been reading here for it seems like forever, but more like 5 or 6 years now. i started reading here before i even knew that there was a "real" BDSM community. i even ended up meeting one of my favorite authors years later.

i have been talking on the phone with a Dominant for over a year, and very much enjoy our relationship. He has taught me a lot, about myself and about the lifestyle. i have really enjoyed reading the stories on this site, and have learned to embrace my perversions. i am sure that i will continue reading here for a long time.

craven
09-16-2008, 04:48 PM
hey good for you, thanks for sharing with us, i am so pleased that you enjoy the library and that you are exploring yourself with your dominant, good luck and great to hear from you

Ozme52
09-16-2008, 07:53 PM
:wel

I hope you stick around and talk with us a bit too.

denuseri
09-16-2008, 09:09 PM
wellcome to the site

we are so very happy to have you here, the forums are full of great information on bdsm, as well as having a very nice personels section and chatroom

feel free to pm any of the staff or myself with conserns or questions, we are more than willing to lend a hand

hope to see more of you soon
have lots of fun exploring the site
hugs and kissess
denuseri

subcurious63
09-16-2008, 09:30 PM
hey good for you, thanks for sharing with us, i am so pleased that you enjoy the library and that you are exploring yourself with your dominant, good luck and great to hear from you

craven, thank you so much for the warm welcome. i look forward to reading more in the forums, and getting to know some more of you.

subcurious:rose:

subcurious63
09-16-2008, 09:33 PM
:wel

I hope you stick around and talk with us a bit too.

Thank you Ozme, i will be looking around here in the forums, and hope to get to know you all better.

subcurious:rose:

subcurious63
09-16-2008, 09:36 PM
wellcome to the site

we are so very happy to have you here, the forums are full of great information on bdsm, as well as having a very nice personels section and chatroom

feel free to pm any of the staff or myself with conserns or questions, we are more than willing to lend a hand

hope to see more of you soon
have lots of fun exploring the site
hugs and kissess
denuseri

Thank you so much for the warm welcome denuseri. i look forward to looking around in the forums and meeting some new people, and hopefully making some new friends.

subcuriuos :rose:

angelic.zest
09-16-2008, 10:19 PM
welcome!

subcurious63
09-16-2008, 10:30 PM
welcome!

Thank you so much for the warm welcome angelic_zest. i look forward to getting to know everyone.

subcurious :rose:

MrDom
09-17-2008, 03:17 AM
hi and welcome

subcurious63
09-17-2008, 11:11 AM
hi and welcome

Thank you so much MrDom, for the warm welcome.

rosebud
09-17-2008, 11:24 AM
Hi hun :wave: Welcome to the Forums! Enjoy!

subcurious63
09-17-2008, 12:47 PM
Hi hun :wave: Welcome to the Forums! Enjoy!

rosebud, thank you so very much, for such a warm welcome. i really look forward to finding my way around here.