PDA

View Full Version : Baby

amislaaf
09-17-2008, 09:27 PM
My Mistress is now thinking of turning me into her (adult) baby? She indicates that in this manor she will have complete control over what I do and when I do it.... I am not against this idea just wondering where it will leave me?? I wish to please my Mistress any comments are welcome.

thanks.... soon to become baby slave (I think)

annie
09-18-2008, 04:01 AM
I think you need to do some research on the topic and have a frank and open conversation with her about it if you are wondering "where it will leave me?"

angelic.zest
09-18-2008, 05:48 AM
agrees with annie, be open about your feelings and concerns, both of you would be happy that u did!

Flaming_Redhead
09-18-2008, 06:19 AM
I think your mistress is sadly mistaken about having complete control. *lol* Adult babies act like babies. They aren't very submissive in the sense that they aren't humbly obedient but, in fact, very demanding....like a baby. Infantilism isn't so much about power and control as love and nurturing. Maybe you both need to do some research, or you could just show up dressed in nothing but a diaper and expect her to take care of your *every* need for the day. *eg*

amislaaf
09-19-2008, 02:01 PM
yes showing up in a diaper is what i believe she is looking for... wanting me to become her baby so she can care for me and for me not to have to worry about anything except acting like her baby boy