PDA

View Full Version : Can you add a chapter to this spanking story

switch76
06-22-2004, 04:01 AM
I have started a spanking story at another site. I really need some people to add a chapter to the story. It can be m/f or f/m

If you can help, please post the chapter here or e-mail it to me:
switch76m at yahoo dot co dot uk

The story comes in 2 versions

Here's what I have so far:

switch76
06-22-2004, 04:01 AM
Version 1:f/m

The doorbell rang and Sophie ran excitedly to her front door and opened it.

"Hi Robert. Hi Mike." she said. "Come in. The others are already upstairs."

The boys follow her upstairs into her bedroom where Anna and Melanie are waiting. The 5 of them were inseparable. They made the cast of Friends look like a group of strangers. They had been through high school together. Now they were 18 and this was their last summer together before starting university. Anna shook a box in the direction of the boys.

"The sex game. Cool!" exclaimed Mike. "How's it played?".

"I'll read the rules and explain" said Anna.

"The board is just like a Snakes and Ladders/Chutes and Ladders board with 100 squares. If you slide down a snake you must remove an item of clothing. There are also 3 types of special square: Spanking, Forfeit, and Question.

If you land on a Spanking square you must take a spanking card. On the card it tells you:
Number of Spankings received
Strength of Spankings
Implement(hand, slipper, hairbrush, paddle etc.)
Position(over the knee, lying down, over a desk etc)
Clothing(bare bottom, underwear, fully clothed)
You must then choose a member of the opposite sex to carry out your spanking.

If you land on a forfeit square you must take a forfeit card and carry it out. You must choose someone to assist you if needed.

A few props came in the box including chocolate body paint, cream to lick off, a blindfold, handcuffs and some rope.

If you land on a question square, the group can ask you a question which you must answer truthfully."

"Let's start" interrupted Melanie impatiently. "Who's brave enough to go first?

"Alright I will" said Robert. He picks up the dice and rolls it.

Robert's face turns white. He had landed on a spanking square and picked up a punishment card.
"Well fair is fair", Anna said rubbing herself and giving him an evil smile. "Pick someone to do the deed."

I need a f/m chapter here. Someone has already written a version with Sophie and a hairbrush so I need an alternative chapter.

Here are the character descriptions:

Anna:confident redhead,wearing short skirt, white silky panties, white blouse and a bra
Melanie: blonde hair , shy , wearing denim shorts,tank top, bra
Sophie: Dark hair, blue eyes, tall , big breasts ,bare thighs, wearing a short skirt, red panties, shirt and bra
Robert: medium height, short dark hair, dark colour eyes
Mike: blonde, blue eyes

Any other features not mentioned can be made up by you

switch76
06-22-2004, 04:03 AM
Version 2: m/f

The doorbell rang and Sophie ran excitedly to her front door and opened it.

"Hi Robert. Hi Mike." she said. "Come in. The others are already upstairs."

The boys follow her upstairs into her bedroom where Anna and Melanie are waiting. The 5 of them were inseparable. They made the cast of Friends look like a group of strangers. They had been through high school together. Now they were 18 and this was their last summer together before starting university. Anna shook a box in the direction of the boys.

"The sex game. Cool!" exclaimed Mike. "How's it played?".

"I'll read the rules and explain" said Anna.

"The board is just like a Snakes and Ladders/Chutes and Ladders board with 100 squares. If you slide down a snake you must remove an item of clothing. There are also 3 types of special square: Spanking, Forfeit, and Question.

If you land on a Spanking square you must take a spanking card. On the card it tells you:
Number of Spankings received
Strength of Spankings
Implement(hand, slipper, hairbrush, paddle etc.)
Position(over the knee, lying down, over a desk etc)
Clothing(bare bottom, underwear, fully clothed)
You must then choose a member of the opposite sex to carry out your spanking.

If you land on a forfeit square you must take a forfeit card and carry it out. You must choose someone to assist you if needed.

A few props came in the box including chocolate body paint, cream to lick off, a blindfold, handcuffs and some rope.

If you land on a question square, the group can ask you a question which you must answer truthfully."

"Let's start" interrupted Melanie impatiently. "Who's brave enough to go first?

"Alright I will" said Robert. He picks up the dice and rolls it.

Robert rolls a two and lands on a question square. "Well go ahead and ask me a question", Robert says.
"How will we know if he is telling the truth?" asked Mike.
"Well I guess whatever we ask will have to be verifiable by at least two of us to make sure that it is truthful" suggested Sophie. "Otherwise we could be here all night arguing on who is telling the truth."
"Sounds good to me" said Robert "Let's do it."
Robert watched his four friends put their heads together and whisper ideas. He heard Anna say, "No that's way too personal."
Then he heard Mike say, "That is the whole idea."
Mike must have won his point as they returned with their question right after that. Mike said, "Have you ever eaten out one of the three girls in this room?"
Robert understood Anna's objection as he answered, "Yes, I have." It was not hard for the others to tell which of the girls he had done it with as Anna turned bright red.
"OK Anna your turn now", said Sophie.
Anna rolled the dice and came up with a 6. That took her to a ladder that climbed her to square 17. She breathed a sigh of relief and passed the dice to Mike. Mike rolled a 5 and landed on a forfeit square. He drew a card and read aloud to the group, if male, apply chocolate sauce to a female partner's breasts and lick clean. If female apply to male partner's balls and lick clean.
Well this sounds like fun, Sophie how about you help me. Sophie was a tall brunette with the biggest tits of the three girls. Her fair skin, dark hair, and piercing blue eyes made her the most stunningly beautiful of the three girls also.
He told Sophie to remove her shirt and bra. Her tits were huge, and Mike could tell that Robert had a big boner in his pants to match the one he was sprouting. He had felt up Sophie one night, but she would never let him fuck her. Mike was looking forward to working over her tits with his tongue right now.
Sophie unclasped her bra, and crossed her arms in front of her big breasts hiding her nipples. Her skin was so fair that Mike could see the thin blue veins that cris-crossed her tits. She moved her arms and her big pink nipples came into view. He poured the chocolate syrup down on her nipple and breasts and told her to smear her tits with the sticky sauce.
Sophie squealed, "It's cold" as the goo hit her nipples but she moved her hands up and began to smear the chocolate sauce all over her big tits. Her protruding nipples swelled as she rubbed them, covering her big boobs with the sticky sweet sauce.
Mike dug into the task at hand running his tongue all over her big breasts, licking her hard stiff nipples, cleaning her aureole of the chocolate sauce. The other three could see that he was turning on Sophie, her breathing became more rapid, and her nipples were flushed and distended on her big tits. Mike used his hands to hold her tits in place as he worked his tongue all over her tit flesh. Finally he had licked up all of the chocolate sauce.
Mike felt like his cock was going to explode at any moment; he was so turned on by his oral attention to Sophie's big tits. Sophie also looked ready to take it further, her face was flushed, and even though she had put her bra and shirt back on her nipples still stuck out hard and erect, clearly visible through the fabric of the shirt she was wearing.
"All right Sophie" Melanie said cutting through the sexual tension, "Your turn to roll."
Sophie rolled a 4 and landed on spanking.

"I choose Robert" Sophie said.
Robert took the card and read it.

I need a m/f chapter here. Someone has already written one with "twenty medium whacks by hand on her bare bottom" so I need an alternative chapter.

Here are the character descriptions:

Anna:confident redhead,wearing short skirt, white silky panties, white blouse and a bra
Melanie: blonde hair , shy , wearing denim shorts,tank top, bra
Sophie: Dark hair, blue eyes, tall , big breasts ,bare thighs, wearing a short skirt, red panties, shirt and bra
Robert: medium height, short dark hair, dark colour eyes
Mike: blonde, blue eyes
Any other features not mentioned can be made up by you

cariad
08-27-2006, 07:23 AM
Switch76 is obviously no longer with us, but I have moved this thread from story ideas to role play in the hope that it might catch a few people's interest...

cariad