PDA

View Full Version : help? i dunno wht to do

.x.Cole.x.
09-18-2008, 11:10 PM
ok...so i dont even know where to begin. lately i have been sick and tired due to work and school so i havent been very "subbie." i havent been do what Sir wants me to do muhc either but tonight was ;like any other night with my Dom. He came over and we were playin... well i pulled out this back massager...[[ can be used as a toy too...]] and he told me to do his back with it so i did as He told me to do. then i was like well flip over and ill do your chest/belly too. he did as i asked and i was like hmmm.... Hes actually listening to me for once so i started thinking up how i have ALWAYS wanted to Dom but he wouldnt let me... ((i think its a pride thing but he says otherwise)) well i started moving the vibrator down his stomach to the point where his pants started and let it touch the belt and it vibrated all of his pants.. and he didnt stop me... so i did it again... him starting to moan and squirm a lil... i do it again... this time putting the vibrator completely on his member... wow did i hit the jackpot. he was putty in my hands! it was awesome... amazing... so i teased him a lil while longer and then it was a lil late so i had him go home... i wanted to just ride him. i havent ever seen him so aroused before... and he was callin me mistress.. omg.. i had goose bumps on every inch of my body....

thing is i never thought id have the control hes given me... in his texts hes still calling me maam and all.. its so fuckin hott but its weird domming someone who doms me... does that make any sense....

i dunno tonight has been amazingly fun.. but insanely confusing...

Help?

denuseri
09-18-2008, 11:22 PM
Sounds like you have him well in hand.

Try talking to him about it.

icey
09-19-2008, 01:29 AM
men just like women often like to be teased regardless of sexual preferences so it could be just that.
but sometimes things come about naturally maybe he didnt even know he had a tendency for being topped. but if he's always denied it he might soon start to back track again and say it was a one off, denuseri's right you need to discuss it.
as well as many Dom/mes starting out as subs often subs start off as Dom/me or switches ..what happens if the balance starts to shift and suddenly you're topping full time, are you going to be happy with that?