PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for punishments

gburch
06-22-2004, 07:06 AM
My slave loves shopping, but has limited finances available in her current situation, so I have come up with an idea, which she loves. She may ask me to purchase an item for her (I have the choice whether to accept or refuse), and she will use her body in various ways to pay me back, according to the value of certain activities on the price list which she has begun writing. This has the advantage of giving me more opportunities to call her my dirty little hoare, which she loves hearing!

We have a few activities listed already, and covered all the basics, but I'm looking for ideas to further expand it. I'd like the kinky minds on here to offer suggestions for punishments (from gentle to harsh) to add to the list.

Thank you all in advance for your suggestions

Jones, Nikka
06-22-2004, 10:04 AM
...We have a few activities listed already, and covered all the basics, but I'm looking for ideas to further expand it. I'd like the kinky minds on here to offer suggestions for punishments (from gentle to harsh) to add to the list.
It would be helpful on your part to post said list so we can have an idea of what you already have. Then we could help you fill in the gaps.

Master514
06-22-2004, 12:42 PM
That's called prostitution. One word. There. Was a 4-line paragraph needed to explain what you're doing? :)

Nonetheless, it's a good idea.

However, that's not your slave. Perhaps part-time submissive... The status of slavery implies that the slave is totally devoted and available at the desire of the master and the amount of time for which she/he is ready for you is not conditionned by some new action from the master (such as giving her money, gifts, etc). At least this is how I see it.

I'm not saying that buying her with gifts has no place in slavery, I'm just saying that she's not a slave if this buys you play time :-)

gburch
06-23-2004, 02:22 AM
OK, bad choice of words, yours does seem to apply better. I'm reluctant to use the word prostitution, you have to admit it does have a kind of stigma attached to it, and I'm not sure if it applies, since all the activities are between us both. It seems to be a bit of a grey area to me.

I don't have the list to hand right now, so I'll probably forget something, but as I recall it has handjob, blowjob, vaginal and anal sex, varying degrees of spanking, and bonuses for her if an outfit or roleplay is involved, or if she takes my come in her mouth. I think we've covered all the 'sexual' basics, but I needed some ideas for punishments, as all I have is spanking.

Master514
06-23-2004, 03:39 PM
It's plain straight prostitution. Don't understand me as criticizing it, on the contrary... I realize that there is a stigma attached to it but hey, there is a stigma attached to BDSM :-) There's nothing to be ashamed of from a master point of view. I think we have to be mature enough to look at it the way and exploit the turn-on side of it... It is prostitution and it can be fun among adults.

Besides, you might want to emphasize this fact to your slave. You can label and humiliate her this way. The shame that will follow will be part of a richer form of submission, which wil make the whole thing even more interesting.

MrJerseyGuy
06-23-2004, 04:19 PM
I kind of got a kick out of the initial response to the thread starter. The average girlfriend/spouse will cost you alot more than any prostitute anyway. More power to you. I say...call her a whore, fuck her in the ass and hand her a gift certificate.

I forget the name of the movie...but I remember a great line where some animal rights activists were demonstrating in front of a building when a limo pulls up and this woman steps out wearing a full length mink coat. One of the demonstrators yells "DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY ANIMALS HAD TO DIE TO MAKE THAT COAT?" and she yells back "DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY ANIMALS I HAD TO FUCK TO GET THIS COAT!"

I trained my dog to do what I want him to by holding a milk bone in front of his nose. If the concept works...why not!

slavelucy
06-23-2004, 04:20 PM
Sorry, but is it heck prositution! A submissive cannot prostitute oneself to his/her own dominant, it's a complete oxymoron.

gburch's sub likes to buy new things....presumably gburch wants to buy her new things, given that he says "so I have come up with an idea"..henceforth what they are doing is aligning these two things and using it to introduce a new element to their Ds experience.

The only circumstance under which the situation would be akin to prostitution is if the submissive would not BE submissive (and undertake any associated actions) without gifts/payment...this is not however the case (based on what gburch has said). Further more if that was the case, i am not entirely convinced the person would technically be a submissive anyway. (which incidentally also covers the point made in Master 514's first post regarding submission).

Anyway, now that's off my chest...:D...and getting back to the original point, i agree with Nikka, if you let us know what sort of stuff you've already come up with gburch, people could perhaps then take it from there. :)

sl

le forgeron
06-24-2004, 02:13 AM
My slave loves shopping, but has limited finances available in her current situation, so I have come up with an idea, which she loves. She may ask me to purchase an item for her (I have the choice whether to accept or refuse), and she will use her body in various ways to pay me back, according to the value of certain activities on the price list which she has begun writing. This has the advantage of giving me more opportunities to call her my dirty little hoare, which she loves hearing!

We have a few activities listed already, and covered all the basics, but I'm looking for ideas to further expand it. I'd like the kinky minds on here to offer suggestions for punishments (from gentle to harsh) to add to the list.

Ok, as others noticed, it's rather submissive than slave, and this sound like prostitution (whether you're married together or not, and it's legal or not in your zone is, IMO, mainly your problem).
Let's assume it's legal (due to marriage or whatever).

You are thinking punishment, so far so fine, I would recommend a parsing and quoting of the BDSM checklist.
The pervert I am might just suggest a system of price-reduction with time and usage.
It could be:
- unused line for more than xx time period get a 10% cumulative discount.
- each time a line is used, it get a 5% cumulative discount.

(That way, the big money items better done right now than later, and there is other benefits I let you discover...)
You might or not open a credit line for the submissive. (do you pay only the price for the 'toy' or can she keep some extra for the next time ?)

Caveat: beware, your submissive might be topping from the bottom if she choose the item from the list. She should only provide you with the required amount, and you should surprise her with some combination for that sum.

Apart from punishment, you could also considere transformations for decreasing annuities.

Let's assume a standard wife (if such ... exists), transformations could include:
- no more pants, ever (done by destroying/giving/trashing existing ones)
- body hair removal (regular inspection required)
- pubic hair trimming/removal (up your taste)
- head hair dying or bleaching (you choose the color)
- head shaving or getting long hair (your choice)
- mandatory lipstick (as soon as wake up... color by you!)
- mandatory eye makeup (ditto)
- nail (colored, length: true or using manucure, by increment)
- no more underwear (as for pants...)
- wearing specific jewellery (neck, finger, wrist, hankle, nipple, waist) without piercing
- getting pierced permanently (nipple, sex, but also a collection of classical rings long each ear)
- wearing high heel
High heel shoes should be done by 1/2 inch increments, assuming she start with flat shoes allowed, each step is done by suppressing all the shoes that have a smaller heel height. The limit 4 inches heel should give you a 8 steps path. May be you want a quicker one ?
- wearing stocking (mandatory or forbidden)
- skirt length (by increment, or rather decrement ?)
- wearing nipple extender
- choose of wardrobe for the season...

I called them transformation, because they are nearly all definitive change (your money back if cancelled ? I would say, at least the initial price must be repaid). And to be fair, they should give her a decreasing annuity (decreasing, because that's were the motivation for more is). For once, the initial price of transformation might not change with time (but the longer she is wearing high heel, the less money she get until she take another transformation.)

Hope this give you more ideas.

gburch
06-24-2004, 02:43 AM
i agree with Nikka, if you let us know what sort of stuff you've already come up with gburch, people could perhaps then take it from there.

handjob, blowjob, vaginal and anal sex, varying degrees of spanking, and bonuses for her if an outfit or roleplay is involved, or if she takes my come in her mouth.

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by this, could you rephrase it, or elaborate a bit more please?

The pervert I am might just suggest a system of price-reduction with time and usage.
It could be:
- unused line for more than xx time period get a 10% cumulative discount.
- each time a line is used, it get a 5% cumulative discount.

There are some good ideas there forgeron, thank you, and some that would be impractical for us. I don't think it would be a good idea for me to choose her wardrobe for the season, I have no sense of fashion!

le forgeron
06-24-2004, 05:56 AM
I don't think it would be a good idea for me to choose her wardrobe for the season, I have no sense of fashion!

But that's also part of the possible long term humiliation/punishment!
Come on, just let your imagination in charge...

Dslave
06-24-2004, 07:23 PM
I tend to agree that this doesn't sound like very "slave-like" behavior, though it might be an interesting game. Out of respect, I would not call the girl a prostitute but I would like to explain why I don't feel this is very slave-like or even sub-like behavior that she is displaying, because I fear that you are going to end up being taken advantage of by this little game.

Basicly, what you are allowing this girl to do (whatever you may wish to call her) is top from the bottom. By allowing her to do this she is getting what she wants and controlling the situation. And, I see you being not only broke but broken in the end. If it is a little game, that is fine, but I feel it is truly stripping you of control of the situation. Unless, that is, if she hates sex. Then, maybe, you could be gaining some power or leverage but if she is already an eager beaver (pardon the expression) then she is simply using you to get what she wants and that is very unbecoming behavior for a submissive or a slave.

gburch
06-25-2004, 05:49 AM
That raises some interesting points which I hadn't considered. The list contains activities which she does like as well as ones that she doesn't. Although, her enjoyment of them is not really the important issue, it's whether I enjoy the activities or not. It is more of a game, I suppose, than what most people would consider 'serious BDSM', but that is what works for us.

The reason I started this thread was to add more items to the list that were a punishment to her, as she does enjoy most of the activities on the list.

Following the game idea further, I have been thinking some about some rules to add for various situations, such as imposing a credit limit, and having certain punishments set aside for exceeding it. I have also been considering the idea of adding interest each month to the amount that I am owed, as it were. Does anyone have any suggestions for other rules? Someone with a background in banking perhaps?

Also, I probably should mention that we are in a long distance relationship, and are usually spend the weekends together, and the weeks apart (unfortunate but unavoidable for now). Perhaps this might stimulate a few ideas specifically for this situation?

Thanks to all for their input, I appreciate it, and look forward to more.

Master514
06-26-2004, 01:34 PM
I kind of got a kick out of the initial response to the thread starter. The average girlfriend/spouse will cost you alot more than any prostitute anyway. More power to you. I say...call her a whore, fuck her in the ass and hand her a gift certificate.

I forget the name of the movie...but I remember a great line where some animal rights activists were demonstrating in front of a building when a limo pulls up and this woman steps out wearing a full length mink coat. One of the demonstrators yells "DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY ANIMALS HAD TO DIE TO MAKE THAT COAT?" and she yells back "DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY ANIMALS I HAD TO FUCK TO GET THIS COAT!"

I trained my dog to do what I want him to by holding a milk bone in front of his nose. If the concept works...why not!

It's very different. Buying things for your wife/gf/slave shouldn't condition her obligation of doing things for you. You can buy, but it should have no connection. A wife/gf/slave is available at any request any time, w/o gifts (not always true for the first two, and should be always true for anyone who considers to be a slave).

When the submissive feels obligated to do something because you bought a gift, that's prostitution.

Barton
06-26-2004, 08:59 PM
Standard wife? I'd like to see that le forgeron :D

Barton

Curtis
10-14-2004, 10:38 PM
Don't get too hung up on the terminology -- you call her a whore now, why not call her a prostitute? I don't think there's much difference between what the two of you do and what most couples do (exchanging gifts for favors), except that the two of you are a lot more honest about it than most couples.

Now, BACK TO THE ORIGINAL TOPIC, since you're seperated during the week, she could have to perform some daily task while you're apart. Two common-as-dirt examples would be: Having to write you a dirty story (in installments of so many words or so many k per night), then read it to you (maybe acting out the parts?) when you get together, and; having to masturbate for so many minutes per night without cuming. Five to fifteen is good -- you can refine it as you learn how effective (or not) this is with her. Maybe more minutes (or more pages) is worth more interest? If she's the exhibitionistic type, you could have her doing nude calisthenics, maybe with the drapes open, every night (half an hour -- she can do it while watching a favorite TV show).

Although it got considerably sidetracked, this was a good initial posting, and I commend you for inventing a really cool game.

Master13
10-17-2004, 02:49 AM
1. Clamps can provide a wide range of punishments depending on where you put them, how strong they are, and how long you leave them on.
2. Require her to dress a certain way (or go naked) for a some period of time based on how much she spent. le forgeron had some good suggestions for this one.
3. Make her pose for kinky pictures.
4. Make her beg for something on the list as a bonus.
5. Make her tell you that she is a slut, a whore etc; and that she's your slave, your plaything, her body belongs to you etc. Make her write it down. Maker her post it here on the forum for all to see.
6. Forbid her from having an orgasm while doing someone that would normally cause her to cum.