PDA

View Full Version : It was a struggle

GoodPet
09-19-2008, 12:40 PM
Hi, again. Well I wanted to write to people who had to actually struggle to become submissive. Now not in anyway am I saying I didn't want to be..or was forced to, it was just my "oh so sparkling personality" that was holding me back. I was raised in a woman is the power house hold. My mother was the one we went to, talked to, and she handled everything. My dad just worked his ass off to get money in. But the figuring bills, what when who why, that was all mom. So as I grew up I became that way, A very Dom Female.

... but I always wanted to be controlled. When I first became a pet I really struggled with accepting someone's word, (I had bad authority issues). So I was often in trouble and parading silks (which i loath) or stuck on my leash with no personal freedom. One of the main problems was I've got obvious issues, that anyone can see, and they weren't acknowledged.. (I have a very weak bladder and HAVE to go potty like ever 10-15 minutes). So needless to say I got out of it and declined any further contact with him. So when the topic was brought up with my current master I was a little sacred, I was afraid it would ruin any type of chance for "happily ever after" i had with him, but I also knew He was a good man, and would never treat me like my old master had, so I said yes.

Now here where it get a little funny, I had ALWAYS be dom over him, I made all choices, I held him, blah blah..but it was a vanilla relationship, it was just natural for us. So when he "cracked the whip" and started being more empowered and such, I was like "HAHAHAH". It was hard to take him seriously after a year of being together. But then when he didn't just roll over like I expected him to, well...I'm only human..and I can't help but get turned on. The first few weeks were very soft, He didn't wana just throw me back into being a pet. But then it became very normal for us, and now its rare for me not to just pipe the word master with out even thinking. For a first time master, he is strict, but very good. It took him a few trys to realize I like seeing how far I can push him (when we're playing). lol.

As far as how I feel about it now goes, I couldn't be happier about how it all turned out, I got to become who I always wanted to be. Nothing makes me happier then to make sure he's happy. And for a person who never though it would be possible to be a full time pet, its a miracle lol.

So for anyone that thinks it just not possible, its best to find a soft master, someone who is willing to ease you into it with out just slapping you around and hoping you know what everything means. I tried just throwing my self in, it didn't work for me..So if you HAVE experience what I have, and your weary to start again, I'd say to give it one more go, but be careful how you approach it.

I'm intreasted to hear people's personl storys like mine, so type away ^_^

Hugs and Kisses
- Good Pet

openwide
09-22-2008, 09:37 AM
You're brave for taking the leap from a vanilla relationship to where you are now. Glad it's working out for you!

tired.of.vanilla{DJ}
09-24-2008, 10:13 AM
yes it is extremely possible. i am the first to admit. i am a hard headed...strong willed bossy woman. Like you my mother was the same. But it has been my desire for a long time to submit...to be the submissive in my relationship. So i joined here and tried to to find what you were looking for. A Mistress or Master who would give me what i wanted...without squashing the inner me.
i kissed some toads *don't we all. And i have found someone who does in fact bring out the best in me in all ways. Someone i can be indepentant with, and yet still is strict and can become total and complete Boss in seconds. It is an incredible feeling and worth the struggle. And one day i hope to have this in person with Her...and i know it will be incredible!

PetJulie
09-26-2008, 03:12 PM
Something very similar happened to me. I was in a serious relationship with a very dom person. He ended up manipulating me and I did not catch on until after he had dominated me. I realized it soon enough not to get married to him but then I had a really hard time even thinking about D/s things. I would get angry just having someone grab my arms during sex or try to hold me down in anyway. I would not be submissive to anyone.
I got married to someone that I love very much but he is not the Dom type. I don't worry about that because it is not something that I have to all the time.
Just recently within the last couple of months I have been thinking about getting back into it. I have a friend that I respect very much and he respects me. After long long conversations we figured out that he wants to be Dom and I want to be Sub. I trust him enough to do this so we have decided that we are going to have that kind of relationship. Just being around him would always make me think about D/s scenarios. Even though at the time, we had not talked about it all.
We have made many many rules about what we can and cannot do and things are starting to get under-way. I am a very Dom person in the other parts of my life and I really just wanted to let go so that someone else could tell me my responsibilities. I enjoy pleasuring men, I always have, so the idea that I could do it and would be expected too was awesome.
So far we are doing a really good job of keeping D/s and "normal" life separate. It seems like we are both level-headed enough people to be adults about the situation and make sure no one gets hurt. He knows about my past experiences and validates that the other person that tried to dominate me was unintelligent, mean and hateful. It makes me feel good that someone else sees it that way as far as the D/s side of things.
I am excited to see what will happen in the future.