PDA

View Full Version : Sub Seeks Sub

GoodPet
09-19-2008, 07:07 PM
This really isn't a personal add, I'm just looking for other sub,slaves, pets who might want to talk and create a friendship. More toward instant messenger then anything else. I'mma chatter box, but a bit anti social unless someone approaches me, lol. I don't mind phone friends ship but I'd rather get to know someone first, and have some level of trust before that.

Willsubmit2
09-21-2008, 04:18 PM
:rose:Been a sub for just over a year, actively, closet sub until I found my Dom....would love to share things with you and be friends...I'm a good listener....:rose:

Veridical
09-21-2008, 06:41 PM
-Flails and pounces GoodPet.- zOMG HAI! I haz IM, PM for infoz. -Kills netspeak.- Okay, so that was totally random, but I like you. =3

ghanima{DM690}
09-21-2008, 06:50 PM
This really isn't a personal add, I'm just looking for other sub,slaves, pets who might want to talk and create a friendship. More toward instant messenger then anything else. I'mma chatter box, but a bit anti social unless someone approaches me, lol. I don't mind phone friends ship but I'd rather get to know someone first, and have some level of trust before that.

I am always looking for people to chat with about BDSM and such...cant really talk to my friends about it hit me if your around...or just bored:wave:

shayna{L_D}
09-22-2008, 05:00 AM
i do i do! -raises hand and wiggles in a chair- pick me!!

oh wait...we already are.. ;)

Kaitlyn
09-28-2008, 03:29 PM

I would be happy to chat with you or anyone,i have yahoo,just PM me and ill gladly give you my name.