PDA

View Full Version : damage to breasts?!

scarletakb
06-22-2004, 05:17 PM
My master likes to play very rough with my breasts.. biting.. pulling hard, squeezing... often leaving me with bruises. Most often it is quite uncomfortable, but rarely painful. I like to let him endulge because he enjoys it so much. My question is.. I have very nice shaped, firm large breasts... and I want to keep them that way... will this rough play permanatly damage my breast tissue leaving me with droopy misshapen breasts? Any input or first hand knowledge would be great.

BDSM_Tourguide
06-22-2004, 07:47 PM
The female breast can take a lot of punishment and not be permanently damaged. The worst thing women can do to their breasts is running, followed closely by pregnancy. However, occasional pulling, biting, even bondage is unlikely to have any lasting effects upon your breasts.

jaro_99
06-22-2004, 10:51 PM
Ahem...first hand knowledge as a Dom/owner of a large breasted sub...

You might prefer him to go a little easy on the 'pulling' part...the kind that might 'rip' some of the supporting tissue in your breasts. But...

I'd say the main issue is aftercare - making sure the bruises don't become lumpy or leave behind any hard 'scar' tissue. If we're talking about severe bruising you might consider using ice packs for after the play...cycles of ten minutes on, ten off, ten on etc. should do it. Arnica ointment is a 'natural' vasoconstrictor which might help as well.

Both these have the side bonus of helping to bring out very nice, dark bruising! :-)

But it also depends on whether the intent is to cause bruising. Maybe its worth experimenting with implements/tools which permit a nice 'attack' with less damage...flogggers can be very nice, leather straps (watch out for the edges though as these can be surprisingly 'sharp' in this context), hand slapping (again watching out for the degree of bruising/damage desired), even paddles. I like crops and even canes occasionally.

Crops make a great sound and cause some pain but not much real damage. Obviously take care with canes.

Hope you'll enjoy it all! :-)

Cheers

J

Katmandu
06-23-2004, 05:44 AM
Heh, Heh.... Everyone is forgetting the real damage done to breasts:
AGE! Just wait until you're past 40ish! :eek: :mad:

MrJerseyGuy
06-23-2004, 06:33 AM
I was thinking the same thing katmandu! Damned gravity!

slavelucy
06-23-2004, 08:36 AM
My master likes to play very rough with my breasts.. biting.. pulling hard, squeezing... often leaving me with bruises. Most often it is quite uncomfortable, but rarely painful. I like to let him endulge because he enjoys it so much. My question is.. I have very nice shaped, firm large breasts... and I want to keep them that way... will this rough play permanatly damage my breast tissue leaving me with droopy misshapen breasts? Any input or first hand knowledge would be great.

There are two seperate issues here; in terms of bruising and generally being rough with them, i strongly recommened using Arnica and a pure strength aloe vera gel....both are very good at reparing tissue damage (Arnica, from the inside out, aloe from the outside in). In terms of breasts losing firmness...ah, well, gravity will eventually do it's job there (*hiss*!)...but i'd generally concur with TG in that i don't imagine sporadic bondage sessions, using weights etc etc will have a hugely detremental effect on them, providing you continue to wear well-fitted bra's the rest of the time.

HTH

sl

Dslave
06-25-2004, 10:38 AM
It is a fact of life... gravity and use will take a toll on your breasts. There is really no way around it. Granted, you can keep them pristine longer if you take care of them. But, again, that won't stop gravity via aging. But, if you use your tits they are going to show signs of use. The more they are used, the more severely they are used, the more and more severe the damage.