PDA

View Full Version : the library is quite persuasive...

HisKitty
09-19-2008, 10:18 PM
I've been quite busy transitioning to life at grad school over the past few weeks and havne't really been by here often, so when I logged on tonight it said:

"Hello kellypet it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?"

xD

That is sneaky! Come on, you know subs can't resist even the politest of prompts... it's clearly an order masked as a suggestion to con innocent, helpless subbies into posting more

-halo-

Ozme52
09-20-2008, 12:20 AM
Well, it is owned and administrated by dominants...

fairyjester
09-20-2008, 06:05 PM
hmmm i got that too , does this count for posting?

Torq
09-20-2008, 07:24 PM
lmao !!!!!

T

angelic.zest
09-20-2008, 07:30 PM
LOL...i feel the same way kelly, even tho i havent gotten a message such as that but i know ppl who have but one was a Dominant Lol..who doesnt have a post to his name lol

HisKitty
09-20-2008, 09:59 PM
Now it's got me coming back for more D:

I may have to use my safeword on the library! -flail-

well >_> maybe just a yellow light word. this place does tempt me back. I need my erotica! I just bought "Exit to Eden" from the local bookstore and am dissappointed at how it has gotten less BDSMy as it has progressed. So I'm back here xD

ladyboy
09-20-2008, 11:08 PM
I'm still looking for my dom. I guess it's harder for males to find one. Unfortunately I know I'm inside I'm really a girl.