PDA

View Full Version : Predicament Bondage

gburch
06-24-2004, 02:53 AM
This is one of my favourite aspects of BDSM.

What do other people think about predicament bondage, and what are your favourite scenarios?

MrJerseyGuy
06-24-2004, 08:13 AM
I've never heard the term...but it sound like fun. I'm all ears!

Mobius
06-24-2004, 09:22 AM
Like the Parels of Pauline:

As Symon Legree stared down at the wriggling Pauline. He twisted his handlebar mustache. and observed that she was tied tightly to the railroad tracks as the locomotive surged forward at a incredible speed . "I will free you if you sign over the dead to your fathers home stead and agree to be my wife" He stated in an arrogant manor. "No Never, I will never agree to be your wife you loathsome individual" as she freed her hand and raised it to her forhead. "Splat" as the train ran over her. "Oh well I will have to find another victim I guess" Symon mused, as he wiped the blood and gore off of his face with an old hanky. He walked back to town as the vultures circled over head.

Or

you could have Pauline strapped to a large log on a mill that was about to be sliced in two with a large saw.

Or In a medieval dungeon as a pendulum swung back and fourth.

Lots of grist for the story mill. :)

sweetplymate
06-24-2004, 02:30 PM
see, and here i was thinking he meant more along the lines of if-i-try-to-relieve-some-pressure-here-i-end-up-creating-more-over-there kind of bondage...the win/win (or lose/lose depending on how you feel about it) type situations...

~sp

zig
06-24-2004, 03:53 PM
see, and here i was thinking he meant more along the lines of if-i-try-to-relieve-some-pressure-here-i-end-up-creating-more-over-there kind of bondage...the win/win (or lose/lose depending on how you feel about it) type situations...

~sp

I likey that type.... :[

MrJerseyGuy
06-24-2004, 04:25 PM
Just by reasoning...I would see this as, for instance...

Weights suspended from both nipples while impaled on a huge dildoe. Relief in one area = pain in the other. Is that the drift of it?

myri_SN
06-24-2004, 06:26 PM
Like the Parels of Pauline:

As Symon Legree stared down at the wriggling Pauline. He twisted his handlebar mustache. and observed that she was tied tightly to the railroad tracks as the locomotive surged forward at a incredible speed . "I will free you if you sign over the dead to your fathers home stead and agree to be my wife" He stated in an arrogant manor. "No Never, I will never agree to be your wife you loathsome individual" as she freed her hand and raised it to her forhead. "Splat" as the train ran over her. "Oh well I will have to find another victim I guess" Symon mused, as he wiped the blood and gore off of his face with an old hanky. He walked back to town as the vultures circled over head.

Or

you could have Pauline strapped to a large log on a mill that was about to be sliced in two with a large saw.

Or In a medieval dungeon as a pendulum swung back and fourth.

Lots of grist for the story mill. :)
think you not exagerating at all.... :eek:

gburch
06-25-2004, 05:55 AM

That was more along the lines of what I was thinking. Placing a sub in a carefully constructed situation where they appear to have some element of control, but they actually are in a lose/lose situation.

Another 'type' of predicament bondage would be where the sub has a task (maybe an impossible task) to perform, or has to attempt to control their body to some degree (such as a male sub being denied permission to come).

Can anybody suggest any good stories which feature any of these ideas?

Kalluss
06-27-2004, 03:00 PM
I first read about predicament bondage in the book "different loving". There was a lovely scene in there where the sub was tied, with her butt hanging off a chair. Clover clamps led from her clit to some weight hanging above. She could raise her ass up and take the pressure off, but by lifting herself up, she was pressing herself into her master's hand, pressing him deeper into her.

I've done something similar. my sub is tied on a table that's under our frame, she has to keep her feet elevated (think leg lifts), when she lowers then, it causes her tug on a rope that goes up and then back down to some clamps on her nipples, pulling on those. I use surgical tubing as a shock absorber so she can't really damage herself.

Another idea I toyed with was having her stand on her tiptoes, if her heels hit the ground, it would close a switch, causing an inflatable dildo to begin growing, she could probably put her heels down for a total of 60 seconds before the pump would have it big enough to cause her discomfort. I figured out the switch, and the pump arrangement, but never could find a decent inflatable to use. Still hoping though.

:D

MrJerseyGuy
06-27-2004, 05:16 PM
Damn Kalluss!!!

I admire the idea! But I prefer the simpler things. I can't afford to hire Lockheed Martin to build a device for me! But if you ever get one figured out let me know...sounds like fun (for me)

leo9
07-03-2004, 06:08 AM
I first read about predicament bondage in the book "different loving". There was a lovely scene in there where the sub was tied, with her butt hanging off a chair. Clover clamps led from her clit to some weight hanging above. She could raise her ass up and take the pressure off, but by lifting herself up, she was pressing herself into her master's hand, pressing him deeper into her.

I'd assumed we were talking of things you set up and leave, but if the Dom is in the picture: a simple but fun arrangement, with a woman spreadeagled on the bed, is to shove a hot water bottle under her butt before you start in on her. (None of those fluffy protective covers, just scalding hot rubber.) She will push up against you with real enthusiasm, as well as yelping enjoyably when you thrust hard.

myri_SN
07-03-2004, 08:58 AM
I'd assumed we were talking of things you set up and leave, but if the Dom is in the picture: a simple but fun arrangement, with a woman spreadeagled on the bed, is to shove a hot water bottle under her butt before you start in on her. (None of those fluffy protective covers, just scalding hot rubber.) She will push up against you with real enthusiasm, as well as yelping enjoyably when you thrust hard.
evilll!!!!!!!! :eek:

ValKyrie
08-15-2004, 05:43 PM
We lay on the floor in the toy room, entwined and spent.

Early in our scene, I had him on all fours, with his forehead to the floor. I slipped behind him and placed a spreader bar on his legs.

Then, I took a chain, tightly wound it around his hanging testicles and looped it around the spreader bar. He was told he couldn't move forward or the chain would tighten.

I subsequently began beating on his bare arse. In so doing, his natural reaction is to move forward.

BTW, when finishted, he told me I was "soooooooooo mean " with a twinkle in his eye and a smile on his face.

Is that predicament bondage?

:)

Jai
08-16-2004, 06:26 AM

Sounds about right to me. He can either take the full brunt of the beating or he can lurch forward, lessening that pain but causing pain in other areas, i.e. his testicles.

leo9
08-16-2004, 11:23 PM

:)

Yep, that's what I understand by the term. And he's right, you are cruel mean and evil. I like that in a woman :-)

Adamoverjules
08-17-2004, 08:44 AM
This is definitly an intersting thought, and now I have something else to waste all day thinking about ;) Wonderful!

Kallus - I saw a video from Insex that was very similar to what you were describing. the slave was deeply impaled with an electrified dildo, then stood on her toes. Whenever her heels lowered more than half an inch from her starting spot, she was shocked. I was surprised at how long she was able to last on her toes...I guess necessity is the mother of desperation (or something like that). Just a thought.
A

Mobius
08-17-2004, 01:52 PM
Ok here is one that I have heard from a very good story that i downloaded from Ebooks.

Interline a leather strap in the hair so that it is like a pony tale. But at the top of the scalp. Hook it up so that it up to a chain raise it till she is at the ball's of her feet. Eventually her feet/legs will give way and she will be suspended by her hair.

Now of course great caution should be exercised and she should not be left alone during this. And I probably would not do this to any one over a 100 pounds lest she end up with a bald spot. :)

ValKyrie
08-17-2004, 06:30 PM
Yep, that's what I understand by the term. And he's right, you are cruel mean and evil. I like that in a woman :-)

Why, thank you!

I pride myself on creating "no win" situations.

:D

I rather enjoy the mental aspects of predicatment bondage. Making a strapping, self confident man be reduced to a sense of hopelessness, but for my whim is a major turn on.