PDA

View Full Version : F is for Figging

icey
09-21-2008, 02:11 PM
Figging (the use of ginger root) is most often used in anal play sometimes as a form of torture. Although not extreme, it can cause some intense and very pleasurable sensations, although when used for an extended period of time can also produce a fair amount of discomfort. Test for any possible allergic reaction first.

Surprisingly, although people often use spices and food in play there are many that have never heard of the term figging. Often people do not want to take the time to prepare the ginger and use other preparations such as heat ointments and powdered spices I have found that although those can be fun to experiment with, they do not have quite the same effect.

Fresh gingerroot (known as hands) are usually available at most supermarkets and greengrocers. The reason they are known as hands is because (I'm sure you can guess) they are shaped pretty much like hands, with stems sprouting from the base of a similar shape to fingers.

It is the fingers that are used during play. Unfortunately many supermarkets now prepare the fingers for convenience before packaging. Do not be tempted to use the prepared fingers they are too small to be used safely.

You can store the hand in a cool dry place but it will lose a lot of its effect if not used quickly. Cut a finger from the hand making sure to leave some of the root on unless the finger is very large. Peel off all of the skin, cut off and smooth any lumps and knots taking care not to remove too much of the ginger underneath, wash in cold water to ensure no skin is remaining.

With your knife taper the finger making sure the tip is rounded, and leave a small circle around the bottom so it is shaped somewhat like a butt plug. Don't use lubricant on the finger it should easily slide inside the submissives anus (Lubricants prevent most of the juice of the ginger from seeping out). Leave the finger in place, the ring at the bottom will stop it from disappearing inside. He/she may feel a gradual build up of a tingling sensation to begin with, but it takes about five to ten minutes to really kick in, and it can give quite a kick!

The ginger will continue its work for around 15 minutes before it quickly looses its potency. Have the submissive clench his/her muscles tightly this will cause a more intense burning sensation it is a very powerful aphrodisiac especially if rubbed or placed on a bottoms clit and will soon have her squirming around moaning and begging for release. This can be an excellent time to fetch cum denial into play.

For the male submissive it is great for CBT (cock and ball torture) Slice a thin piece about a ¼ of an inch in width and around 1 inch in length. Slowly and gently insert the finger into his urethra making sure to leave enough sticking out so it can be removed quickly and easily. He will react immediately the burning is much more intense inside the penis. You may find you need to remove it fairly quickly and allow him a minute or so to rest. Once removed the burning will quickly subside.
If used during physical punishment it also has the added benefit of preventing the submissive from clenching his/hers buttocks. Take care not to touch the eyes with your hands, if this should accidentally occur rinse immediately with cold water.

The ginger is even more affective if left to ripen for a while, keep any unused hands in a sealed bag and place in the coolest section of the refrigerator. After a good few days or preferably longer take a look,if there is moisture in the bag then its ready for playtime again only this time the reaction will be even greater. If the ginger root has turned brown and there is any mould present don't worry it is not harmful. The longer the ginger is left to ripen the more potent it becomes,once it starts to become mushy throw it away and get yourself back to the supermarket.

enjoy! it really is hot stuff ;)

NightNurse
09-22-2008, 08:42 PM
just a warning- if you have a vanilla husband, don't ask him to try this on you--
It will freak him the fig out!!!!

icey
09-23-2008, 07:26 AM
lol yea...though most ppl like their partners hot ;)
for anyone that hasnt tried it it's well worth the hassle of the preparation ive never come across anyone yet who hasnt enjoyed it :)

Hotstuff23
09-23-2008, 11:13 AM
I am going to have to try this. It sounds wonderful.

icey
09-23-2008, 12:46 PM
it is but (to put it bluntly) if it gets on your clit then make sure theres something you have handy to rub against if you're restrained lol the floor comes in handy at these times :blurp_ani

~faerie~
09-23-2008, 08:32 PM
hmmm...sounds like a lot of fun. i will definitely bring this to His attention. *grins*

icey
09-24-2008, 01:26 AM
be sure to keep us posted :)

Tufty
09-24-2008, 04:26 AM
I tried it for the first time last December as part of a task from another site.

I was feeling very nervous about it - but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

The initial burning sensation began after just a minute or so and lasted for abot 10 minutes before it began to subside. After another 15 minutes, the pain had gone and there was just a warm, tingling feeling inside :)

Just one thing...if you're gonna touch those intimate places after handling Giner, make sure you was your hands. I can't comment about any irritation to the clit, but I know that it makes the tip of the cock burn!! :eek:

icey
09-24-2008, 06:39 AM
lol i can believe that,
i did it with chillis once, i didnt mind it on my 'sensitive' parts ..well duuuh that was the whole point of them, but afterwards i got in the shower and when i washed my face boy did it bring tears to my eyes ooouch :eek:

boundbyu
12-08-2008, 08:23 PM
wow thanks been wanting to try but not sure what do to

ty

icey
12-16-2008, 09:08 AM
it's pretty versatile just use your imaginaton ;)
it's just the preparation that takes a little while, if you follow the instructions above which are pretty simple you should have no problem :)

leah06
01-05-2009, 08:24 AM
So, how big a base do you need to leave to be sure it doesn't get lost inside? Hypothetically, if it did get lost, what would happen? I mean, obviously it would come out at some time, but until then - what?

Jayden McZimmer
01-05-2009, 04:07 PM
So, how big a base do you need to leave to be sure it doesn't get lost inside? Hypothetically, if it did get lost, what would happen? I mean, obviously it would come out at some time, but until then - what?

ginger usually has a big base anyways so leave that or carve it a little smaller. whatever you feel comfortable with. or think of making it like a plug. and if it did get lost inside of you, i would suggest going to the ER. :32:

leah06
01-05-2009, 06:03 PM
And then you'd post on the Sexual Related Injury thread.

Bobbitsj
01-13-2009, 12:04 PM
[

For the male submissive it is great for CBT (cock and ball torture) Slice a thin piece about a ¼ of an inch in width and around 1 inch in length. Slowly and gently insert the finger into his urethra making sure to leave enough sticking out so it can be removed quickly and easily. He will react immediately the burning is much more intense inside the penis. You may find you need to remove it fairly quickly and allow him a minute or so to rest. Once removed the burning will quickly subside.
If used during physical punishment it also has the added benefit of preventing the submissive from clenching his/hers buttocks. Take care not to touch the eyes with your hands, if this should accidentally occur rinse immediately with cold water.

I am a male slave. My wife really enjoys using ginger not only as punishment but because she really likes using it. Anyway, the question here is, is it safe to use in a males anus? We have searched around and can't find a clear answer. Is there any danger to the male prostrate glad? If you have any ideas or imformation I'd like to hear it. And icey, can you back up your post by saying it's safe for a male?

agog ab
12-20-2009, 11:46 AM
*grins* just checking to make sure it was still here! lol. such a lovely instructional post :)

Pflutter
12-24-2009, 07:49 AM
I'm looking forward to trying it. I'm a fan of toothpaste and Tiger Balm, especially at work for a little thrill. No noise! I was warned that the Tiger Balm was awfully strong but it isn't that bad at all, YMMV.

xxxliger
02-19-2010, 08:05 AM
Tnx for the detailed explanation of this term :)

wsjyah
07-31-2010, 12:00 PM
I can hardly wait to try this!