PDA

View Full Version : Question for Dominents

conflictedone
09-22-2008, 01:33 PM
I am, as I explained, both dominant and submissive. However, I don't want to be both for the same person. I would prefer to dominate over my own sub ( once I'm ready) and be dominated by my own Mistress or Master. Do you as a Mistress or Master find this offensive? Would you encourage it in your own sub?

subserviant
09-22-2008, 01:55 PM
I like the way you think Im the same luv to be dommed but I also luv to domme the right sub

Ragoczy
09-22-2008, 06:09 PM
My kitten is submissive to me, but likes to get her claws into others.

I don't see anything wrong with this, it's simply another aspect of her personality she wants to explore. That she does this with others doesn't bother me, because as I told the owner of the local dungeon: "We're here for her, because she sure as hell isn't going to get to do that at home."

Some people are purely dominant, others purely submissive; if you want to explore both worlds ... well, enjoy yourself. ;)

Ozme52
09-22-2008, 11:04 PM
I find this more understandable than those switches who swap roles with there "one" partner.

Not saying yea or nay on either approach... just that I understand this perspective better.

damyanti
09-23-2008, 02:11 AM
"We're here for her, because she sure as hell isn't going to get to do that at home."

Lol, its so cute you think that...but for some reason it reminds me of, "You are head of the house dear, and you have my permission to say so". No idea why that is, ;).

MacGuffin
09-23-2008, 03:01 AM
I understand you. For me it's slightly different. Sometimes I may want the gal to take the leading role in sex and be the cowgirl or whatever. Maybe even tie me (else I know my nature won't allow me to just lay back and enjoy) or even some dommey talk (eg come here little boy). But I don't see this as changing roles because ultimate I have the control and power. It's more like her servicing me for a change. Not quite what you mean I know but it is a sort of halfway.

eVile
09-23-2008, 09:28 AM
There is nothing wrong with this desire at all. In fact, a tiered hierarchy of Dom, switch, sub is something I hope to have someday myself, sort of like what the Strayes have.

In my ideal situation I as Dom would be the top dog. Under me would be a switch who would submit to me sexually, but would also be the woman I introduce to my vanilla friends, go to the symphony with etc. She would help me in dominating the lowest member of our household who would be a 24/7 sex slave and domestic servant.