PDA

View Full Version : Made to sumbit

Mdv8ed
09-22-2008, 01:53 PM
So i'm wondering, I'm not submissive by personality or even with a dom. Instead i love to be forced to submit. Instead of giving up power i love to have it taken away. Anybody else feel that way because mostly i've read (keep in mind that i'm new to the site and havent read that many) that there are mostly subs submitting- if that makes sense.

-Mdeviated

denuseri
09-22-2008, 03:21 PM
Well i for one enjoy both ways. My owner knows me very well, sometimes he wants me to freely submit, willfully contributing to my own bondage etc, and other times he can tell i want to be "taken" and forced.

Its tricky ground for a lot of people.

whendrick2003
09-22-2008, 03:37 PM
One of this sub's eariest fantasies is to be taken into the backyard and made to strip naked, kneel on all fours and be horsewhipped. Than be blindfolded and have its wrists tied behind the back. Master pulls it to the car (which is parked at the curb) by using the its nipples as knobs. it is ordered to climb into the trunk of the car. Because it can not use its hands Master helps it by using its hair as a pull lease. Master drives to an unknown location and orders the sub out of the trunk & informs it that there is party & that some of the sub's straight friends will be there; it will be the entertainment. it is directed to crawl into the house on its knees, kicked when it moves too slowly. There are female giggles; how humiliating to be used in front of females. At the party nipples pulled; it is whipped. the sub is made to suck dick & lick assholes. The women then took turns using & video taping. then it is fed the recycled water of the guests and told to kneel with its ass in the air as it is repeatedly fucked. Then into the corner for an hour until it is used again. Because the sub is covered in filth it is strung up by the wrists & hosed off, whipped & left to dry. Into the trunk & home where Master tells the sub it has a lot to learn. And practice makes perfect! For its poor performance the ass of the sub is beaten purple. Whenever Master wants a little amusement & feels magnanimous He lends the sub to His friends. Always with a blindfold on because it is informed that it will never know the idenities of the Men that use and abuse it. A low piece of dirt should never know what is being done to it or Who is doing it.

SubmissiveDoll
09-22-2008, 05:11 PM
I would suggest that you read some more. Yes there are some subs that will happily serve anyone identified as a Master. However, that is not as common as one might think.

I serve ONE Master, no more. I will be polite and respectful to anyone *I* see as a Master.

Being forced to submit is a necessity for me. I need to know that the Dom is strong enough to tame me. I'm extremely willful, and won't just roll over and accept domination. My Master has done this, he exerted his will over mine, and done so in just the right way as to calm me.

Do I simply comply with His every wish? *snickers* No. But, as far as the big stuff goes, I relent to His will. I'm still me, that will never change. And God bless my Master for His patience because I'd have probably beat me silly by now. *grins*

Mdv8ed
09-26-2008, 11:56 AM
Thanks, I definitly plan to read more threads. = )

bip0lar
09-26-2008, 12:05 PM
uuhm,for me and me alone, i think it's all ok when it comes to fantasy, but when reality comes into play, you need to know that you submit because YOU choose to and it fulfills you, not because you were forced. i don't necessarily mind it in roleplay, being 'forced', but i must feel 101% safe to play along without getting panicky. Otherwise i'm very happy and fulfilled by going along, getting into bondage and adoring the pain because i choose to suffer or get pleasure for my dominant, not because he's forcing me.

Mdv8ed
09-26-2008, 12:26 PM
True, oo I didnt mean it to come off as complete rape but I can see how it sounds like that. i do mean where I fully trust him and where both he and i know that it's what i want. and it usually is ; )

ladyboy
09-26-2008, 01:47 PM
My submission comes from a true desire to satisfy a female desire to do whatever she wants with me. Not all of it has to do with pain and humiliation, but I personally would enjoy it if that's included in her routine.

damyanti
09-26-2008, 10:22 PM
I would suggest that you read some more. Yes there are some subs that will happily serve anyone identified as a Master. However, that is not as common as one might think.

I serve ONE Master, no more. I will be polite and respectful to anyone *I* see as a Master.

Being forced to submit is a necessity for me. I need to know that the Dom is strong enough to tame me. I'm extremely willful, and won't just roll over and accept domination. My Master has done this, he exerted his will over mine, and done so in just the right way as to calm me.

Do I simply comply with His every wish? *snickers* No. But, as far as the big stuff goes, I relent to His will. I'm still me, that will never change. And God bless my Master for His patience because I'd have probably beat me silly by now. *grins*

Thank you so much for posting this, it sounds so much like me and I was begging to get weary of being made to feel like a weird one out, because mindlessly obeying anyone and everyone who says they are a master just doesn't come natural to me. Yes, I want to be pleasing to the one, but my surrender will only come after he demonstrates that he is strong enough to handle me and trustworthy enough for me to give into his will.

LilJennyLynn
09-27-2008, 10:53 AM

- I can agree with this 100%

DowntownAmber
09-27-2008, 10:54 AM
So i'm wondering, I'm not submissive by personality or even with a dom. Instead i love to be forced to submit. Instead of giving up power i love to have it taken away. Anybody else feel that way because mostly i've read (keep in mind that i'm new to the site and havent read that many) that there are mostly subs submitting- if that makes sense.

-Mdeviated

Perhaps it seems like the majority of subs on the site are submitting without being forced due to the fact that they have already gone through that aspect of the dance with their particular Master or Mistress. Many of us have also been around here enough that we have made friends with and are also respectful of other Dom/mes we determine we like and click with.

I myself am a boundary tester, willful, and dominant in my day to day. My submission is not made up of a natural need to be at anyone's feet, but out of a deep need to find equals and to find those I can respect. That respect is simply not an automatic.

Trust me, you're not alone. We'll see you around the forums. :)

bislavemale
10-07-2008, 07:12 PM
i'm sure many of us have wanted to be "taken" at times. It's only been te last few years that i have abandoned "playing coy" . It dawned on me one day that i had missed a ton of chances for pleasure in those 'does he or doesn't he' moments and as i get older i have, when it appears appropriate, taken to making sure i leave no doubt. :)